Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Does She Mean By This Statement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By This Statement (528 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean By This Statement by comradeuche: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guys if you chatting with a lady u are not dating and she says "call me anytime you want to hear my voice" what is she trying to tell you
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
boys..ugh gringrin Always Tryna read meanings to little things.

She means YOU SHOULD CALL HER ANYTIME YOU WANT TO HEAR HER VOICE!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by jeremiah505(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
she means whenever you want to hear her voice... you should call her...

i think that is what she means...
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by Solowande(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
she mean dat u are already in d friend zone, #Mugu
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by obiorathesubtle: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
No mind the gal above me

The means she really wants you to call her, but she doesn't want to seem to desperate to hear your voice.
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by fulfillbill(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
It means literarily what it means.

But dont get too excited, could be setting you up for future maggaring
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by stan241(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omo it means nothing o jare!
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by tungstar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
It means when u want to hear her voice do the following

Comradeuche: pick phone and dial her number till it rings

Girl u aint dating: (she picks) hello= voice

Comradeuche: disconnect call

Simple and short.

Thank me later grin
Re: What Does She Mean By This Statement by melison29(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
boys..ugh gringrin Always Tryna read meanings to little things.

She means YOU SHOULD CALL HER ANYTIME YOU WANT TO HEAR HER VOICE!!!!!!!!!!

is d op blind?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Nairaland Testimony Here. / Inside Boko Haram 10: Love-struck Man Sacrifices Self For Fiancée / Super Hot Model Takes Photoshoot To Another Level (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.