Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. (755 Views)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
I saw an ad on job section of nairaland, immediately I mailed my CV, after some days I got a feedback to come for an interview today.

I got there and from what I saw, the coy is much more better than the current coy I work for, and I guess their pay would have put a bigger grin on my face. So after waiting for some minute, I was called in and told to introduce myself, I introduced myself and I was asked series of questions which I answered correctly and the employers were impressed(I guess).

One skinny guy among them asked me how I got to know about the recruit. I told him I saw it on nairaland. He asked if I'm a nairalander or a guest, I told him I'm a confirm nairalander and a complete romancelandist. He asked for my moniker to see my post and comments.(Biggest mistake). #at first I wanted to give them moniker of the likes of "Tallesty, ronald4lyf, decker etc.
But I quickly thought what if they ask me to log in my username and password for them to see my profile to be sure its truly me. So I just bone face and let it out "STUPIDITY sir!!!"

Skinny guy: - "What"
Me - I said STUPIDITY sir"
They: *all cuts in* is that your moniker??
Me - yes sir.

That was it angry they were just laughing uncontrollably at what they saw with my nairaland moniker and forgot I was sitting there and waiting for them.

After wasting my time, the skinny guy told me to go, I asked him if I should expect a feedback from them, they all told me to forget about it that I am not a serious somebody. angry

I answered him "but sir, that moniker is only my online personality, my offline personality is the real me, he backfired me and said "my friend I said use that door, if by mistake you work here with us, you will eventually download your online personality to our coy and start "GONKING" our female workers".......angry
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by iceberylin(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
It doesn't pay sometimes grin
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by obiorathesubtle: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rotflmao! grin

Eeya.. Padi.. Sorry yaah.. Shebi woman follow for the people wey interview you?

Just wait for her outside, chyk am, then find way to gonk am.. Simple!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by dollyjoy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
I admire op creativity.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by themejiwalker(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Your story may not be true. But its indeed very funny.

Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by niggi4life(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Stupidity has taken over you, both offline and online

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cool story.
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Funny. Stupidity don take over you.
Time to change my moniker or get another account on NL. I don't wanna be 2nd 'stupidity'
Re: How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
In Olamide voice "stupidity has taken over you" cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Morning After Pill / This Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In A Beach Has Got People Talking About / Have You Been Looking For A Way To Break Up?..try Any Of These Funny Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.