Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters (4714 Views)

5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / 7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters by Obinnio: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Mods abeg un-barn me in traveling section na, na small advice I give o we land me for barn since last year October, abi una don forget una barn me? Oya no vex I no say na wrong tread and section but free me, I need important questions to ask cos my travel is now on my neck
Re: How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters by Embi(f): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Get JUA ENERGY POWERBANK to keep that phone ready for more job application.. Check our SOLAR table torches. Shop on [color=#000099][/color]JUMIA http:///1JX9AIA

Re: How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters by Embi(f): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
bodeoni:
It’s a new year and most job seekers will want to intensify their job search efforts especially as we are in a time of mass retrenchment due to the current economic downturn. It’s mostly going to be a game of survival of the fittest the first few months of this year as it relates to job search.

One thing I have discovered about most job seekers is that they don’t know how to appraise themselves or monitor their progress. Most jobseekers keep applying for jobs without keeping track of the progress they have made and as such often get frustrated. I am going to show you one way you can be more productive in your job search

I am sure you know that the first step in getting a job is getting noticed. You might have the most desirable skill set in the world but it won’t mean anything if no one notices. As a job seeker, the best way to put yourself out there is by sending out your CV to prospective employers via email or job portals (Applicant Tracking Systems). You might have sent in several mails last year and not get a single feedback. I want to put it to you that one of the reasons for this is because the recruiter didn’t even look at the mail at all. The question(s) now is (are), is there a way you can be sure you getting the attention of the recruiter?
There is a way to track the mails you send to a recruiter, you can even check the number of times the mail was opened and from where. Discovered this wonderful application mid last year. It’s called Sidekick by Hubspot.

Sidekick by HubSpot is actually a CRM software that allows sales persons track their campaigns. This works for the job seeker too since he/she is also selling his abilities and should track his/her campaigns. The software shows you who opens your emails with instant notifications, it even tells you where they opened it from. Sidekick is a Chrome extension and works with Gmail, Outlook for Windows and Outlook.com. The downside of this is that it doesn’t seem to work with Yahoo. It is available as a web app, a chrome add-on and as an android application. Its free to use but with the limitation of 200 mails a month.

There are other email tracking applications out there that might work for yahoo, but if you are a Gmail or Outlook user, I suggest you add this to your 2016 job search tactics.

Cheers

cc: lalasticlala, davide470
Re: How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters by KateFowler: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
I think that CRM would be helpful in any way. I guess, it is a very important thing for every business. You can try to use bpm'online customer relationship management apps
Re: How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters by Bekeey: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Waiting 4 one to say is done!
Re: How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters by Mackin: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
bodeoni:
It’s a new year and most job seekers will want to intensify their job search efforts especially as we are in a time of mass retrenchment due to the current economic downturn. It’s mostly going to be a game of survival of the fittest the first few months of this year as it relates to job search.

One thing I have discovered about most job seekers is that they don’t know how to appraise themselves or monitor their progress. Most jobseekers keep applying for jobs without keeping track of the progress they have made and as such often get frustrated. I am going to show you one way you can be more productive in your job search

I am sure you know that the first step in getting a job is getting noticed. You might have the most desirable skill set in the world but it won’t mean anything if no one notices. As a job seeker, the best way to put yourself out there is by sending out your CV to prospective employers via email or job portals (Applicant Tracking Systems). You might have sent in several mails last year and not get a single feedback. I want to put it to you that one of the reasons for this is because the recruiter didn’t even look at the mail at all. The question(s) now is (are), is there a way you can be sure you getting the attention of the recruiter?
There is a way to track the mails you send to a recruiter, you can even check the number of times the mail was opened and from where. Discovered this wonderful application mid last year. It’s called Sidekick by Hubspot.

Sidekick by HubSpot is actually a CRM software that allows sales persons track their campaigns. This works for the job seeker too since he/she is also selling his abilities and should track his/her campaigns. The software shows you who opens your emails with instant notifications, it even tells you where they opened it from. Sidekick is a Chrome extension and works with Gmail, Outlook for Windows and Outlook.com. The downside of this is that it doesn’t seem to work with Yahoo. It is available as a web app, a chrome add-on and as an android application. Its free to use but with the limitation of 200 mails a month.

There are other email tracking applications out there that might work for yahoo, but if you are a Gmail or Outlook user, I suggest you add this to your 2016 job search tactics.

Cheers

cc: lalasticlala, davide470

Knowledgeable

Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates By States / Gtb Training School / Philip Consulting I§ Recruiting