Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo (24374 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos) / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Nicepoker(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is he looking for a new baby mama?
he is on ur trail. Just get ready
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Nicepoker(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2016
He is always shirt less
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by catryn19(f): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2016
even if tz lipstick.. "wassor own"?? .. ..cute sexy flavor ..
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by K9Uneet(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
Do you want to apply?
P:S. . . I just checked your DP. You're not fair. Flavour doesn't do dark ladies.
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by happy21: 2:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by ucheosinachi: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Dis guy don dey fup,bt e no knw.
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Jimbadly:

Crying more than the bereaved eh?
The girl is glad being his baby mama, so leave matter for mataias.
She has been labeled and marked. She can't necessarily be someone else's gf or wife again. And she is not even flavours wife or gf. Having a full non-celebrity guy is better than being the baby mama of a celebrity.
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Surfboy: 3:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Download Kendrick Lamar vs olamide here http:///zvuczz6
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Jimbadly: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2016
dovelike:

She has been labeled and marked. She can't necessarily be someone else's gf or wife again. And she is not even flavours wife or gf. Having a full non-celebrity guy is better than being the baby mama of a celebrity.

I absolutely agree with you. But does she share the same sentiment? I very much doubt it. If she does she wouldn't have got involved with someone like Flavour whom she knew beforehand had a baby mama. Most musicians are incurable philanderers and Flavour is no exception.

Forget the fact that Anna Banner cuts the image of a responsible, demure girl, in reality she might be the opposite. She might be in the relationship just for the fame and fortune she would derive from being a baby mama to a star like Flavour.
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Coolguy89(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
are u intrested?
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by dollyjoy(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Coolguy89:
are u intrested?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by dollyjoy(f): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2016
K9Uneet:

Do you want to apply?
P:S. . . I just checked your DP. You're not fair. Flavour doesn't do dark ladies.
says who?

I am fair like fairy talecheesy

morning

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Jimbadly:

I absolutely agree with you. But does she share the same sentiment? I very much doubt it. If she does she wouldn't have got involved with someone like Flavour whom she knew beforehand had a baby mama. Most musicians are incurable philanderers and Flavour is no exception.

Forget the fact that Anna Banner cuts the image of a responsible, demure girl, in reality she might be the opposite. She might be in the relationship just for the fame and fortune she would derive from being a baby mama to a star like Flavour.
Being someone's baby mama, celebrity or no celebrity, sounds like a war won against ladies. Now being someone second baby mama, that's stupidity.

You need to listen to the audio of the music, it brings tears to the eye. cry That's what fooled her angry
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by dollyjoy(f): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Nicepoker:
he is on ur trail. Just get ready
how much is the application form?cheesy
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by dollyjoy(f): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2016
lonelydora:

Your location in South. PM please.
where in south are you from?
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by dollyjoy(f): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2016
ODUBEZE:
I think its more like looking for an endorsement.
ooooooops!

Morningsmiley
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by lonelydora: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
where in south are you from?

I'm Ikwerre. And you? grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by dokchizzy(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Kelklein:
I asked mother; how do I win a girl's heart?

She said: "•don't be anybody else other than who you are.

Don't let her catch you being someone else. Make sure she knows you're the guy you seem to sell.

•Don't ever communicate anything that you're not.

•Convince us all that you are what she bought.
Can't have her think you're playing some kind of evasion.

•Trust is the key to every happy relationship.
The key to her heart is that she knows who you are.

•You come clean from the start, lay down all your cards.

•Be yourself, be real!"

I agreed
become rich like dangote n every gals heart will b urs, u den select d heart u want among dem
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Mom007(f): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Shirtless and with lipstick.
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Jimbadly: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2016
dovelike:

Being someone's baby mama, celebrity or no celebrity, sounds like a war won against ladies. Now being someone second baby mama, that's stupidity.

You need to listen to the audio of the music, it brings tears to the eye. cry That's what fooled her angry

cheesy

Lol, it's a soul stirring song no doubt but she's not that naive you know. Forget that sweet innocent face of hers, she knows what she really wants. Moreover, I doubt Flavour specifically had her in mind when he penned down the song.

It'll give me so much joy if he'll make an honest woman of her by marrying her just like Peter married Lola, they'll make a sweet couple. But that's just wishful thinking cos Flavour is a ladies and man, he might still add another baby mama.
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by jupitre(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2016

Is flavour the only guy that has abs??at least we have other celebritis that do exercises nd yet hes the only one that usually showcase his body fitness..NAWA for him..i mite be waiting for another victim...
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Liberty101: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
Vanquay:
A brief observation reveals hes shirtless
A closer look shows him standing on a radio
On further evaluation, you discover hes A Black Male Negro undecided
grin dude u got me piss on ma pants
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Kelklein(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2016
dokchizzy:

become rich like dangote n every gals heart will b urs, u den select d heart u want among dem
grin
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jimbadly:

cheesy

Lol, it's a soul stirring song no doubt but she's not that naive you know. Forget that sweet innocent face of hers, she knows what she really wants. Moreover, I doubt Flavour specifically had her in mind when he penned down the song.

It'll give me so much joy if he'll make an honest woman of her by marrying her just like Peter married Lola, they'll make a sweet couple. But that's just wishful thinking cos Flavour is a ladies and man, he might still add another baby mama.
He surly will
Whoever he had in mind when singing that song is the real lady after his heart. Or perhaps its the type of lady he is searching for. Mehn and confusion!
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by rubyradiance(f): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm tired of seeing is chest and I don't know what to do embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed,,,,its so boring to look at,,,pls someone should help to go to his house to beg him to Rebrand himself
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by rubyradiance(f): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm tired of seeing his chest and I don't know what to do embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed,,,,its so boring to look at,,,pls someone should help to go to his house to beg him to Rebrand himself
Re: Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo by Nicepoker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
how much is the application form?cheesy
its free. Except urs is late entry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years / Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo / Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.