Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters (21909 Views)

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Brightology2(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Joey u
Jorussia:
which court order are talking about?
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by VirginFinder: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
reuben79:
disobey to court order started by pdp okk.....flash back whn lagos state allocation ws zised by obj and d matter ws took to court and d matter ws rule in favour of lagos st and obj ws finally refused to release d monies....so is nt a new thin

Actually, the judiciary double spoke in that case. The judgment was inconclusive.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Rexnegro(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
waylz:
Buhari is just rewarding everybody with his appointments
You think so? If yes then You re wrong, such office and position the president needs advisers as he's not an island of knowledges. Even You sometimes needs advise talkless of pmb who 170m people are on him to perform.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Meiji:
When will Buhari appoint an economic adviser?

Soonnnnnnm......
As long as you can Wait

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by emekaxy: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-g4uvKDwk4n4/Vo1d4cI-c-I/AAAAAAAALqQ/kBJl_fFPVLY/s640/Buhari%2BAdviser%2Bon%2Bpolitics.jpg[/img]
Senator Babafemi Ojudu has been appointed as the new special adviser to President Buhari on political matters The Senator who represented Ekiti central senatorial district in the upper legislative chamber of the 7th National Assembly, collected his letter of appointment late Tuesday, January 5. ..

Senator Ojudu was a member of the Senate between 2011 and 2015 on the platform of then Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) before it joined other parties to form the All Progressives Congress (APC).

During his stay in the upper legislative chamber, he was the vice chairman of the Defence Committee of the Senate as well as being the spokesman for the APC Senate caucus in the Red Chamber.

Senator Ojudu was one of the active lawmakers in the 7th National Assembly but decided not to seek re‐election in 2015.

However, he devoted his time to workings for the party right from the period leading to its formation, onto the campaigns and the post swearing in activities.

An accomplished journalist, Senator Ojudu was one of the leading media practitioners who devoted their time to fighting military dictatorship during the dark days of the Abacha regime.

This constantly pitched him against the military authorities and he was incarcerated several times, the climax of which was his nine month detention in a solitary cell at the State Security Service (SSS) cell at Awolowo Road Ikoyi. Gazelle

SOURCE http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/breaking-news-buhari-appoints-senator.html

To me this guy is a dullard like his master from his CV as a senator I deduce the following:
1. He is a vice chairman, if he gat level n mouth he will be made a chairman.
2. Vibrant senator yet u didn't originate any bill, you are as vibrant as David Mark at the 8th senate.
3. Vibrant senators always have unfinished business at the senate that usually make them to see re-election

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Shaftrod(m): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Whatever.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

Mumu, don't come on a public forum to exhibit ur ignorance of Nigerian history.
Babafemi Ojudu, premier editor of The News/Tempo is a patriot who sacrificed so much 4 d democracy dat we enjoy today. dis fearless journalist in his fight 4 democracy was a thorn in d flesh of d military & was jailed by d Abacha govt because of his activism. He was only released in August 1996 & required hospital treatment as a result of ill-treatment in d hands of d Abacha junta. He was a leading light in d recent campaign & struggle to free our country frm d evil grip of d discredited PDP. Kudos to a worthy patriot.

shut the hell up my friend. Ojudu's brand of politics is archaic and can't help Buhari to succeed . He was one of the reasons why APC lost the Ekiti state election to fayose , he went on to spearhead the botched impeachment of Fayose and we all knew how it end .
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by JAYJAY16(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Congratulation! That is essence of endurance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by enitiObanke(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2016
.......in the days when TELL was TELL, Babafemi Ojudu and 2 or 3 other journalists were the ones who made TELL a household name during the military dictatorship of Babangida, Abacha, and the regime of Obasanjo. Babafemi Ojudu made his name at TELL Magazine......
Its a good appointment,......a square peg in a square hole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by adeoba2008(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Mufasa27(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol ojudu grin I can't stop laughing that guy is a clown embarassed
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Mufasa27(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

Mumu, don't come on a public forum to exhibit ur ignorance of Nigerian history.
Babafemi Ojudu, premier editor of The News/Tempo is a patriot who sacrificed so much 4 d democracy dat we enjoy today. dis fearless journalist in his fight 4 democracy was a thorn in d flesh of d military & was jailed by d Abacha govt because of his activism. He was only released in August 1996 & required hospital treatment as a result of ill-treatment in d hands of d Abacha junta. He was a leading light in d recent campaign & struggle to free our country frm d evil grip of d discredited PDP. Kudos to a worthy patriot.

With all dis titles and achievments, I'm still wondering how a so called thug (fayose) outwitted him and his boss (fayemi) at the last election, do you remember they lost in all local govt in ekiti states... grin Oga forget journalism ojudu is loser !!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
is SE still part of Nigeria?i thought they have gone with biafra
Lol... Funny you. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by datribune: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Alphaoscar:

shut the hell up my friend. Ojudu's brand of politics is archaic and can't help Buhari to succeed . He was one of the reasons why APC lost the Ekiti state election to fayose , he went on to spearhead the botched impeachment of Fayose and we all knew how it end .

PMB continues to show good judgement at every turn. It is sad dat d good & enlightened people of Ekiti state embraced  politics of stomach infrastructure, Amala politics as exemplified by d thug, Fayose in favour of progressive governance dat people like Ojudu represent.
Unlike misguided sycophants like u & ur hero Fayose who hav lost their political & moral compass thru revelations like d Ekitigate saga, d veil is already being lifted frm d eyes of d people of Ekiti who will soon begin to appreciate good governance rather than 1/2 bag of rice & salt & believe me, it won't be long frm now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by datribune: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Mufasa27:

With all dis titles and achievments, I'm still wondering how a so called thug (fayose) outwitted him and his boss (fayemi) at the last election, do you remember they lost in all local govt in ekiti states... grin Oga forget journalism ojudu is loser !!!

Ekitigate saga plus a few misguided people who preferred to collect 1/2 bag of rice & salt. dat d APC lost d elections under dis circumstances does not make dem losers. It's truly sad 4 Ekiti, d home-state of Professors.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

PMB continues to show good judgement at every turn. It is sad dat d good & enlightened people of Ekiti state embraced  politics of stomach infrastructure, Amala politics as exemplified by d thug, Fayose in favour of progressive governance dat people like Ojudu represent.
Unlike misguided sycophants like u & ur hero Fayose who hav lost their political & moral compass thru revelations like d Ekitigate saga, d veil is already being lifted frm d eyes of d people of Ekiti who will soon begin to appreciate good governance rather than 1/2 bag of rice & salt & believe me, it won't be long frm now.

You are a misguided 1di0t . I have no freeking business with fayose but I want to ask you , what exceptional political competence can you associate ojudu with ? Without Tinubu's influence he won't have won the AC primary against the more grassroot politicians like MOB. Ojudu is a political paperweight and unfit for that post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Mufasa27:

There is no single exceptional political achievement to his name and the man is a paper lion politically. he is only good at writing political article and petitions ( like most Ekitis are known for) aside that the man is useless.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Mufasa27(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

Ekitigate saga plus a few misguided people who preferred to collect 1/2 bag of rice & salt. dat d APC lost d elections under dis circumstances does not make dem losers. It's truly sad 4 Ekiti, d home-state of Professors.
Bro forget ekitigate, that sh*t is unreal don't lets us fall into all those cheap propaganda... Fayose is being loved by his people and that was the number 1 factor that enhanced is victory and secondly, talking about grassroot politics give it to the guy....he is a champ !!
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by datribune: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You are a misguided 1di0t . I have no freeking business with fayose but I want to ask you , what exceptional political competence can you associate ojudu with ? Without Tinubu's influence he won't have won the AC primary against the more grassroot politicians like MOB. Ojudu is a political paperweight and unfit for that post.

Orubebe jnr, unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene throwing tantrums all over d forum. Kid, educate urself, go & read ur history & u will know dat contrary to ur shortsighted & myopic views borne out of ignorance, d true stature of Babafemi Ojudu, a frontline activist in d fight 4 democracy is one of a colossus.
That misguided sycophants collected 1/2 bag of rice & salt or dat Fayose was involved in Ekitigate is nothing to be proud of. Babafemi Ojudu has earned his place & is on a higher political pedestal than those whom people like u who hav lost their moral compass to amala politics & hav acquired a warped sense of value regard to as "Political heavyweights". What did ur "heavyweights" do 4 our nation dat Ojudu did not do at a higher level. He put his life on d line 4 democracy & d nation is eternally grateful to him & to d fearlessness of The News/Tempo team many of whom like d journalist Bagauda Kalto paid wit their lives 4 d democracy we hav today.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

Orubebe jnr, unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene throwing tantrums all over d forum. Kid, educate urself, go & read ur history & u will know dat contrary to ur shortsighted & myopic views borne out of ignorance, d true stature of Babafemi Ojudu, a frontline activist in d fight 4 democracy is one of a colossus.
That misguided sycophants collected 1/2 bag of rice & salt or dat Fayose was involved in Ekitigate is nothing to be proud of. Babafemi Ojudu has earned his place & is on a higher political pedestal than those whom people like u who hav lost their moral compass to amala politics & hav acquired a warped sense of value regard to as "Political heavyweights". What did ur "heavyweights" do 4 our nation dat Ojudu did not do at a higher level. He put his life on d line 4 democracy & d nation is eternally grateful to him & to d fearlessness of The News/Tempo team many of whom like d journalist Bagauda Kalto paid wit their lives 4 d democracy we hav today.

You may soon kill yourself over irrelevant issue with the way you are going. Its a very simple question I asked you and here you are sounding like a cursed exhaust pipe .

What are his outstanding political achievement ? been an activist is not same as an outstanding politician. Is Ojodu a better activist than Gani Fawehinmi of this world ? can you call Fawehinmi a great politician ?

Another portfolio would have been okay but definitely not a political adviser.

You talk about people collecting rice as if it's a new thing in Nigeria ? what stop people like Ojudu ( as a great political strategist from seen the handwriting on the wall and proffer a superior strategy to neutralize Fayose's tactic ?

What will be the fate of Buhari if faced with similar or better oiled political strategy with him relying on Ojudu's political expertise ?

( And mind you there is absolutely nothing wrong in fayose's rice tactics at least in Nigerian political environment infact it is one of the primary political tool often used by Nigerian politicians)
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by datribune: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Alphaoscar:

( And mind you there is absolutely nothing wrong in fayose's rice tactics at least in Nigerian political environment infact it is one of the primary political tool often used by Nigerian politicians)

Mtchew! Look at d views of d individual dat I'm wasting my time wit. SMH
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

I have known Nigerian politicians sharing rice , salt and other things as far as 1990s and virtually every political parties and candidates are involved so why criminalize only fayose for been a master of their usual strategy?
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

just heard your man been demoted to the SA political matters to the VP instead of the initial arrangement. That man is a political lightweight/liability.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by kingsmead: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2018
kingsmead:
WHAT OUR YOUTHS NEEDS TO KNOW&SOLUTION.

Until the fool that's fooling you, in you realizes that both the past and present leaders means nothing to the poor. You will never outgrow ignorance. Why must you, you and you keep following shadows? Grow up Nigerian youths. I'm so much grieved with Nigerian government from abbacha inception till date.
1.Adams oshiomole former (NLC) Nigeria Labour Congress, a retired governor Still serving
2. Bukola saraki retired 2term governor and present Senate president
3. Obasanjo retired general under military regime. Civilian president and state man present
4. Atiku retired custom general, served as deputy to obasanjo aspiring to be our president
5. Kwankwaose former defense minister to Obasanjo now serving senator
5 Buhari retired general and NNPC director@35 (1) term president under military regime now our president
6. Tambuwal sitting governor now former deputy chief whip and speaker of the house.
7. Orjizor kalu 2 term governor of abia state now a serving senator
8. Wike a served barrister now a governor still serving
9. Ameachi 2term governor of river state now minister of works.
10. Fasola 2term governor of Lagos now a serving minister of works
11.Chris ngige 2term governor of Anambra state now serving minister of labour.
12. Burutai chief of army staff once a Commandant, Nigerian Army School of Infantry, Jaji and joint force tax director.

All this are achieved through the help of the youth and professors in various school in quote. What's wrong with Nigerian youth can't we think outside the box for once?
How long are we going to continue being slaved by this same people ?
Can't we survive without selling our birth right with political bribes?
I, Ezeugo kingsley wants to ask. Is this a hereditary cause? Even if it's, cant we be liberated from it?
They future of the poor is as stake here. Rich are getting richer.
Remember the success of the richre being achieved through the poor. Wise up my fellow youths and hustlers. That we're poor is because we sold out conscience for a 1000naira shame to us.
We need a working system. Tell others
Let's be wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" / Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.