Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) (4612 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by Toosure70: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
cowardice bia bia man
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Cyojunior:

Dose whhere ur words !!!

i said doze after you have insulted me.. go back and check
..dats not my first comment....

anyways lets kill this...
sorry if they offend you. cool
i can still redit dem later!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by costandi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chanchit:
How I wish Nnamdi knows history, he for no dey disturb us like this cos him fore fathers don surrender.
But I won't even blame Nnamdi much cos he has elders that should remind him of what really happened, but they all sat back while Uwazurike begin scam even the elders of passport to nowhere and they even went as far as buying plate number to prison! What a shame!

Your argument would only suffice if you say amen to this prayer, 'you shall never be greater than your father and will never succeed where he failed'

Childish Logic.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by Chanchit: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
costandi:

Your argument would only suffice if you say amen to this prayer, 'you shall never be greater than your father and will never succeed where he failed'

Childish Logic.

Do you mean leading 6million people to death when you father led 3 million people to death? And succeeding where he failed like Nnamdi that is languishing in his enemy's cell? What avery childish logic!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by Cyojunior(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosscash1:

i said doze after you have insulted me.. go back and check ..dats not my first comment....
anyways lets kill this... sorry if they offend you. cool i can still edit dem later!

No p. My oga !!! Bt d issue is clear No controversy in !!! God bless our hustle
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by costandi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chanchit:

Do you mean leading 6million people to death when you father led 3 million people to death? And succeeding where he failed like Nnamdi that is languishing in his enemy's cell? What avery childish logic!
Yeah, u're anti-biafra extremist. I get. Run along bro.Good Day!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by Chanchit: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
costandi:
Yeah, u're anti-biafra extremist. I get. Run along bro.Good Day!
Yh! While I run along, you run across!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) by Remii(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Karlovich:
undecidedBy then a certain man was cooling off in abidjan
yet "his people" has mouth to call somebody coward, smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. / President Buhari Stood For 90mins While Presenting 2018 Budget, Gej Never Did / Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.