Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War (4606 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by mbos: 11:29am On May 23, 2018
Buhari Goes hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War
By
Exclusive admin -
May 21, 2018
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

Presidency Seriously Warns Nigerians, Reveals The Terrible Consequences Of Voting President Buhari Out Of Power In 2019

The Presidency, has warned that the People Democratic Party, PDP, will reverse the achievements the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress, APC, has made since coming into office, if it wins the 2019 Presidential election.

The Presidency, in an article by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated that the removal of President Buhari from power in 2019, will result in the return of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC, to the old order, where they were kept as toys, or bulldogs whose teeth had been removed.

The article reads in part: “The real meaning and cost of the ‘Changing the Change’, is that if they win the next election, they will take us back to where we were in 2015, they will mostly reverse the progress the APC has brought to the nation. The main reason for the defeat of the PDP in 2015, was corruption. The present administration at the centre led by President Muhammadu Buhari, has so far presented a corrupt-free image of itself. It has also succeeded in abolishing grand corruption at the top, and as attested to by the American President, Donald Trump. The government has significantly brought down the level of corruption in the whole country. It has, however, warned over and again that corruption was fighting back.

“Many who are discerning would have read this from President Buhari’s speech, when he inaugurated the impressive new headquarters building of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, a week ago. He narrated how and why he was overthrown as a Military Head of State, in the 80s.”

“In that speech, he said not only was he kicked out because he fought corruption, the ones who took power freed all those that he had jailed, and whatever they stole was returned to them. He took their place in prison and stayed there without trial for 36 months, until that day when a Journalist in Benin, now in Edo, broke the story that he had lost his mother. That was when he was allowed to go home.

“The real difference between the PDP and the current APC administration, is that although they mouthed a flood of rhetoric against corruption, in fact rightfully lay the claim of founding the institutions now in the forefront of fighting corruption as a government, the EFCC and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC, they had intended to keep them as toys, or bulldogs, which teeth had been removed. No, they never intended that the war against corruption would be taken this far.”

“To change the change would mean that the teeth of the bulldog will be removed. It would then only bark, but not bite.

“In this country, politics is often considered as a synonym of corruption. The previous government came under huge criticism, for scandals like that discovered in arms procurements in the office of the National Security Adviser, NSA, which transformed itself into a major source of funding of the PDP; NNPC crude oil thefts, broadband spectrum licensing scandal, oil subsidy scam, and so many others, but the present government has not faced any such corruption allegations.

“Although, he said he was unafraid and would not bend, the President’s concern, and fear on the part of many, is that if a corrupt Leader takes over, it will be happy days all over again for former Oil Minister, Diezani Alison-Maduekwe, who has so far forfeited USD153 million, N23.4 billion, USD4 million, and USD 5 million, in separate accounts.

“’Change the Change’ would mean she will get the money back. So would the former Managing Director of the Maritime Agency, NIMASA, get back GBP 578,080 seized from him, and the Ikoyi apartment owners have back their USD 43.4 million; N23 million, and GBP 27,800.”

“There are many today who take for granted the declared victory over the boko haram terrorists, forgetting the reign of the bomber who made it almost impossible for regular attendance in Markets, Churches, and Mosques, in many of our cities, including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

“But again, as we have seen from the heist in the national security establishment, even boko haram was an industry from which money was scooped. Boko haram was the hallmark of a flourishing business of corruption. The beneficiaries will not like that the security threat is eliminated. Yes, for them, ‘Changing the Change’ is an opportunity for a resumption of business as usual.”
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by EzendiEgo1: 11:31am On May 23, 2018
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by limeta(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2018
Bye bye in advance

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Firefire(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2018
The only blood that will flow ‘IF’ any, is that of your northern almajiris.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by SalamRushdie: 11:45am On May 23, 2018
Always threatening horror if he is not voted, in 2011 he threatened bloodbath , in 2015 he threatened dogs and Baboons blood wars and now even as a failed president he is still threatening horrow if voted out ... Buhari we will vote you out and if you like unleash trained killer Herdmens on Nigerians But we assure the new leadership backed by Nigerians will go all out and defeat them .. Buhari plans to burn Nigeria if he loses in 2019 but he will fail

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by HtwoOw: 11:48am On May 23, 2018
PDP apologists will come and atteck this post

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by mikky4764(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2018
What is wrong with voting u out if u are not capable? Power drunk ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by mercenary: 11:58am On May 23, 2018
Bring back the corruption and take your dirty change to Daura

*So with corruption fuel subsidy was lower, now it has been doubled.

*With corruption the prices of goods and services were cheaper now change has brought us hardship.

How can you be robbing Peter to pay Paul and tell us you're fighting corruption?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2018
Old Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by deltaisgreat: 12:05pm On May 23, 2018
Shame. you were working for PDP for 12 yeas so you were part and parcel of what you called corruption in PDP. So go and hide your face in shame garba shehun. Has your corruption fight reduced the price of rice, garri, beans, fuel, transportation, nepa bill, so that the masses can survive in Nigeria? Has it stopped this daily blood shed every where in land? Has your corruption fight created jobs for the youths whom you said they are lazy? Instead we are losing our jobs because of your bad policies. Has fighting corruption improved the value of naira over dollar? Please do and park out of asorock next year. Make we vote in better person

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Nukilia: 12:06pm On May 23, 2018
Can this old man and his crooks just find their way out of government? A party built on deception

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by saaron(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2018
Why wouldn't there be war when Buhari's political ambition is WORTH more than the blood of a Nigerian? You can't expect a barbarian who said "Baboons and Dog will soak in blood if I lose elections" to concede defeat.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by milky3(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2018
We ve alwz had an unprepared war so far
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by millomaniac: 12:11pm On May 23, 2018
Don't worry, war is not new.
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by chuksjuve(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2018
Cry cry buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by adorablepepple(f): 12:35pm On May 23, 2018
From day one, he has always played the blame game. Always pinning the stagnancy of his government on other people. Do your own let us see, no ooo! He keeps blaming his ancestors.
We are voting you out come 2019. The hardship is too much, people are dying, communities are becoming deserted.
Enough of this chameleon change. Our eyes is now open.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Ramanto(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:
The only blood that will flow ‘IF’ any, is that of your northern almajiris.

You did not read the body of the article

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Firefire(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2018
Ramanto:

You did not read the body of the article

I am not interested in reading anything from the failed entity called Buhary. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by rex444(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2018
Coman gettuouttahere mehn .....who be u....even coman mosquito blood no go shed...ga jukwa ese# inklintoncods voice#
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Nancy2018(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
The best thing is for Buhari to die
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by polite2(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2018
Go and die
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by kmaster007: 1:15pm On May 23, 2018
who cares... daddy abeg! nah beg I dey beg you resign don't b stubborn... if you really luv naija jst resign
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by ManBeast: 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
Then we go war
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by ClassicMcGee(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
Most of you that dropped comments above me, never even read the post!
LAZY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!
Quote me and feel the fury of BUHARY!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by deomelo: 1:51pm On May 23, 2018
“Although, he said he was unafraid and would not bend, the President’s concern, and fear on the part of many, is that if a corrupt Leader takes over, it will be happy days all over again for former Oil Minister, Diezani Alison-Maduekwe, who has so far forfeited USD153 million, N23.4 billion, USD4 million, and USD 5 million, in separate accounts.

“’Change the Change’ would mean she will get the money back. So would the former Managing Director of the Maritime Agency, NIMASA, get back GBP 578,080 seized from him, and the Ikoyi apartment owners have back their USD 43.4 million; N23 million, and GBP 27,800.”

This is so true. I'm sure they will loot the rest of the money they didn't get to loot and finally auction Nigeria for good.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by ogwanogwa: 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
I even prefer that war to what you are giving us now. I thank you for giving us war in place of peaceful transition.
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Eajike: 2:00pm On May 23, 2018
mbos:

Buhari Goes hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War
By
Exclusive admin -
May 21, 2018
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

Presidency Seriously Warns Nigerians, Reveals The Terrible Consequences Of Voting President Buhari Out Of Power In 2019

The Presidency, has warned that the People Democratic Party, PDP, will reverse the achievements the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress, APC, has made since coming into office, if it wins the 2019 Presidential election.

The Presidency, in an article by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated that the removal of President Buhari from power in 2019, will result in the return of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC, to the old order, where they were kept as toys, or bulldogs whose teeth had been removed.

The article reads in part: “The real meaning and cost of the ‘Changing the Change’, is that if they win the next election, they will take us back to where we were in 2015, they will mostly reverse the progress the APC has brought to the nation. The main reason for the defeat of the PDP in 2015, was corruption. The present administration at the centre led by President Muhammadu Buhari, has so far presented a corrupt-free image of itself. It has also succeeded in abolishing grand corruption at the top, and as attested to by the American President, Donald Trump. The government has significantly brought down the level of corruption in the whole country. It has, however, warned over and again that corruption was fighting back.

“Many who are discerning would have read this from President Buhari’s speech, when he inaugurated the impressive new headquarters building of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, a week ago. He narrated how and why he was overthrown as a Military Head of State, in the 80s.”

“In that speech, he said not only was he kicked out because he fought corruption, the ones who took power freed all those that he had jailed, and whatever they stole was returned to them. He took their place in prison and stayed there without trial for 36 months, until that day when a Journalist in Benin, now in Edo, broke the story that he had lost his mother. That was when he was allowed to go home.

“The real difference between the PDP and the current APC administration, is that although they mouthed a flood of rhetoric against corruption, in fact rightfully lay the claim of founding the institutions now in the forefront of fighting corruption as a government, the EFCC and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC, they had intended to keep them as toys, or bulldogs, which teeth had been removed. No, they never intended that the war against corruption would be taken this far.”

“To change the change would mean that the teeth of the bulldog will be removed. It would then only bark, but not bite.

“In this country, politics is often considered as a synonym of corruption. The previous government came under huge criticism, for scandals like that discovered in arms procurements in the office of the National Security Adviser, NSA, which transformed itself into a major source of funding of the PDP; NNPC crude oil thefts, broadband spectrum licensing scandal, oil subsidy scam, and so many others, but the present government has not faced any such corruption allegations.

“There are many today who take for granted the declared victory over the boko haram terrorists, forgetting the reign of the bomber who made it almost impossible for regular attendance in Markets, Churches, and Mosques, in many of our cities, including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

“But again, as we have seen from the heist in the national security establishment, even boko haram was an industry from which money was scooped. Boko haram was the hallmark of a flourishing business of corruption. The beneficiaries will not like that the security threat is eliminated. Yes, for them, ‘Changing the Change’ is an opportunity for a resumption of business as usual.”

I ask sir does it mean its only Buhari that can fight this said corruption in the country? What will happen when he leaves office because I know he has max of 8yrs.
I stand and subscribe to building powerful institutions not powerful men.

Thank you Garba let me remind you I've gotten my PVC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
Na just rat been chase you commot for aso rock, u no fit go war against rat, na de whole nation u go fit fight.

thunda fire u dia.
Re: Buhari Goes Hard!!! Voting Me Out Is Like Declaring An Unprepared War by Righteousness89(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari is gone Nd gone to Daura...
Any evil that wants to happen will start Nd end in daura

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki's 317 Votes, Quran 31:7 And Bible 31:7 By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / 30 Year Old Photo Of Atiku And Bamanga Tukur At SDP Rally / Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.