Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

See The Monster Car That Got People Talking - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking (82657 Views)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by amanikondo: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2016
seedord247:
Lmaooo what's monster about that truck... It's norm here in Miami though
Whether norm here or there, it is still a monster truck. That is the name.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by VISTIN(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2016
I saw it Umunede, Delta on December 24. It belongs to one Traditional ruler.

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by VISTIN(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2016
I saw it at Umunede, Delta on December 24. It belongs to one Traditional ruler.

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by onunwa21(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2016
FOR THIS KIND TIME OF FUEL SCARCITY, U RE DRIVING THIS KIND OF CAR.............GUY USE UR HEAD PAN

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by dapsonlou(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
noeloge82:
This is the monster car spoted at the NNpc petrol station Ore about to refuel the car is actually on its way to the east. As soon as it arrived the fuel station people travellers went to take a glimse of the car and even take a snap shot while the owner was just looking and smiling.
A closer look at the car u will discover its a hilux car which was adjusted take a loooooook.

That's not a hilux it's a Ford F150 kingcab

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by dapsonlou(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
sauceny:
An increase in the spring,with a 50inch rims

The rim on monster trucks are usually 15" and 16" it's the tires that are big. Each tires cost over 1k $$s
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by dapsonlou(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]this ugly car that is always stationed in lekki phase 1. Has never looked good to me.

Wonder why it should be talk of the town.
[/size]

Talk of the east not Lagos. It's a 2005 Ford F150 with 4500$ I will sell you one if u will pay the shipping cost and clearing
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by dapsonlou(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]this ugly car that is always stationed in lekki phase 1. Has never looked good to me.

Wonder why it should be talk of the town.
[/size]

Talk of the east not Lagos. It's a 1995 Ford F150 with 4500$ I will sell you one if u will pay the shipping cost and clearing
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by coldsummer: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2016
dapsonlou:

Talk of the east not Lagos. It's a 2005 Ford F150 with 4500$ I will sell you one if u will pay the shipping cost and clearing

Toyota Camry 2013 or 2014
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by sweetgala(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
It's just an high lift Ford F150. Very common sight in North America, Luke someone said already, the shocks have been raised with 50inch wheels.

A monster truck is a complete different ball game, with a customised suspensions system, is by regulation for competition a space frame design with a skin on top.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by noeloge82(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=42110876][/quote]
Lol
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Churchillsaug(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2016
lonelydora:
The owner must be feeling like a king as people took pictures. Nice car though
nice car? That should be a TRUCK
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mprex:
how do you enter this one biko

You would need to be going around with ladder both for your ascension and descension and ensure you avoid tightly fitted clothes at all times.

I love this kind of ride sha cos it gives you the attention people wouldnt have ordinarily accorded to you. Something very different from the conventional one.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mprex:
how do you enter this one biko

Ladder. .
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by dapsonlou(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
coldsummer:

Toyota Camry 2013 or 2014

That will still run you about 12k 13500 with shipping, clearing separate.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by aleshmotors: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2016
I stay in ore, I av seen d car on several occasion nd not only ds 1, dough when it come 2 automobile, I dove my cap 4 ibo bois. Come ore express 4 December time or easter period u go see till u tired
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Wallace2107: 12:57am On Sep 17, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / See How This Abuja Taxi Driver Packaged Himself / Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.