Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? (2543 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Keketu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
my girlfriend is quite older than me, but there is funny development this days, we argue alot (normal couple things) but what i notice then is she alway treating me for example like saying iF YOU DONT SHUT UP I LL SHUT IT UP FOR YOU' bt i dont really see anything bad since she is the weaker vessel and im the guy. something happened on the 3rd of this month, she came home for the weekend n we attended church service together after church i noticed her fone was on silent but it was vibrating (waiting for her to drive us home) so i picked the call, the caller asked who i was and i told him her boyfriend , then he cut the call. when we got home i asked her about it and she repeated her usual line , i was so vexed i tried to forcefully grab her phone n read through her messages, she grabbed my hand , threw me on the sofa and beat me (including using our iron cord to tie an arm, and almost busted my testicule), although she later apologise. guys what do think?
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Ginaz(f): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Boyfriend beater grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
click like if u think the op is lying and click share if u think he is d woman while d wife d man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by falconey(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Vjcray: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=14pt] go fvvk your girlfriend with this undiluted fairytale. ..

Ruffalo. .. .
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Kaylexzy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dude, I jex silently hope and pray dat u are lying... undecided

Cos if dis is true??

R.I.P in advance... angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by BankoleCruise(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dis guy na gbewudani..
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Dongorgon5(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Keketu is back!!!
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
U have to be subtle when approaching a lioness or entering its den

Lionesses are known for their sharp hunting instincts

Bros, if u can't handle such a beautiful creature, I suggest u try a cougar or a cheetah
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by tungstar(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm....dude U've got a real fighter there..... She did all that to u?....

Bro head to d gym ooooo, b4 tinz get à bit messy

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op just made my day!grin

many thanks!grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op just made my day!grin

many thanks!grin
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Humblesam(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guy please stop being funny abeg.
Or are u a comedian?
If what am reading here is the truth and nothing but the truth, then you need to run for your dear life or if that man gets you eh.

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Op just made my day!grin

many thanks!grin

U ehhh, undecided, am beginning to suspect you angry
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by obiorathesubtle: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow.. That's good.. Give her a weapon next time to finish up the job.

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
adepeter26:

U ehhh, undecided, am beginning to suspect you angry
embarassedcry
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by PunterTim(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
It Is Acceptable She Does Apparently You Need Some Beating!

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lies everywhere
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Leriebloom(f): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Eyaaaaa.....and this guy had the mind to post this thing here
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nollywood
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
tungstar:
Hmmm....dude U've got a real fighter there..... She did all that to u?....

Bro head to d gym ooooo, b4 tinz get à bit messy
OP is simply a b*tch!
You woman hooked you up on real bondage ish and you're here complaining. grin
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Lordgatt46(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
BankoleCruise:
Dis guy na gbewudani..
na so bro.Water don pass garri for you Op
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Lordprez: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously? undecided

1 Share

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 07, 2016
After Checking your threads, I realized you telling the truth
After Checking my schedule, i realized i was jobless

Dude, you must be very effiminate, its obvious you are the sugarboy, next time she trys that shiit, Flog her with a belt, that will reset her brain and if you like dont flee for your life, Wait till she bites off your Diick during Mouth Gig...FVCKING IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by nerdfrost(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2016
People can make up any type of mumu story nowadays just be on FP!! undecided Abeg mods carry am go front page make him no cry here oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by flokii: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
and you call that Weaker vessel?

bro... you're the weak one here...

she go kill you last noni..

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by AbuadStudent(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
This bros here is actually not lying o! He's dating a 38year old lady. Oga, please and please, leave that girl alone. No matter what you do she will treat you like a small boy.
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by tpiah2: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2016
maybe.
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Tahhh!
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by fulfillbill(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Eyaaaaa.....and this guy had the mind to post this thing here

He's courageous, cheesy
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by Leriebloom(f): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2016
fulfillbill:

He's courageous, cheesy
lolz
Re: Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? by KELVINXY: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Op abeg give us full details grin

Like: how many slaps did she gave u?
How long did u beg her to untie u?
how long did u cry? wink

Lie-nus
foolish mangrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot and massive Model Showing Off Her A*s Boobs And Hot Body (18+photos) / Guys, 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Help: My Gf's Elder Sister Wants Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.