Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid (778 Views)

★ Photo: When You’re Expecting Light And PHCN Is Busy Selling Bread / Dear Men, Shine Your Eyes When You’re Toasting ‘babes’ / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid by biola44: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
A classroom full of first year Veterinary students were participating in their first day of anatomy class. For the lecture, the professor begins by unveiling a dead cow under a white sheet laying on an operating table.

The professor tells the class “In Veterinary Medicine, there are two qualities you must possess as a doctor – the first of which is a strong stomach. You cannot, under any circumstance, be disgusted by anything involving an animal’s body.”

For example, the Professor pulls back the sheet and sticks his finger right up the dead cow’s butt, pulls out his finger and sticks it in his mouth. The students just standthere, paralyzed at what they see. “Now, go ahead and do the same thing, each of you,” the professor says.

Freaked out, the students take several minutes but eventually take turns sticking their fingers up into the anal cavity of the dead cow, and then sucking on them. Once everyone is finished, the Professor continues on with his lesson… “Now, the second important quality you must possess is a keen observation. You see, I stuck in my middle finger up the cow’s butt, and I sucked on my index finger… Now, learn to pay attention.”

The moral: Life’s tough, but it’s even tougher when you’re stupid.

What'd You Think?
Re: Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid by yinkalink(f): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
bad ass lecturer, gud one there. how cum nobody commented on this thread?
Re: Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid by sweetliet: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
because its dry
Re: Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid by D1KeleVra(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
erm. . . yinka where u dey find all these jokes wey u dey resuscitate?
Re: Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid by Migines(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
probably. . . . . . . .www.verystalejokes.com
Re: Life’s Tough When You’re Stupid by Kunbee: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^ :d

(1) (Reply)

Watch What You Teach Your Child. / Make It Big / The Name Microsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.