Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... (715 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy / Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by marvelck: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Atimes guys make the mistake of going after the wrong girl, while the one destined for them, is right behind them. Most times, a guy could be influenced to go for a particular girl based on her looks, level of education etc, while ignoring another girl who actually might be the one for him. A friend of mine had a similar experience some time ago, when he decided to go for a particular babe instead of the babe he knew before her. And cos of the new babe, he paid less attention to his other female friend that liked him so much. In the long run, he ditched the other girl, and started dating the new girl. To cut a long story short, the former girl later got a job in a big oil firm wt a fat salary plus other specs, while my guy and the new babe are no longer together. Now, his former girl is now a big babe with her own guy...atimes, we miss out on the one destined for us, cos of longer throat...

1 Like

Re: When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by iceberylin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oga...This English is confusing sad
Re: When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by Pennah(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
na money make u de regret ... wotz gona b gona b .. shez actually not his . if she is, tym will tel.

I no fit shout
Re: When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by vizkiz: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
iceberylin:
Oga...This English is confusing sad

pray for the right girl and stop jumping from one lady to another based on their looks or some other attributes. THE END
Re: When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by Ginaz(f): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
****wipes red eyes and running nose with white handkerchief vigorously ****

eh ya , this is very touching o, tell me more embarassed
Re: When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by Adasun(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
vizkiz:

pray for the right girl and stop jumping from one lady to another based on their looks or some other attributes. THE END
simplegrin
Re: When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... by nerdfrost(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2016
So to summarize the story nw,u and ur guy don broke abi!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster???? / Yes ! You Can Make Your Woman Cum Back For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.