Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' (849 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Koboseadotorg(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2015

I want comments from matured people.

My story goes this way.
Yesterday, a good friend of mine called (a guy).
Not that we lost contacts, but we have not spoken for long due to tight schedules and all that.

This is a very gud friend I cherish and he as well value me.

When he called, we were so happy to hear from each other.

But when he was about ending the call, he ended it with the statement "I LOVE YOU"

I didn't even know when I replied 'I love you too'

but after that, I began to think wether this is normal or did he cross his bound.

What's ur opinion, matured nairalanders?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by pTomz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked
That's kinda awkward fr the male folks tho, but girls say it to each other(especially besties) bt we see it as nothing... next time be careful with ur response before u ignorantly give a greenlight to a faggg(no offense)
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by lordtosan(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
I am a matured guy with a PHD in maturity and here is my matured advise.

It's not wise to jump into conclusion. Here is what you must do to know if your friend has crossed boundary. Look for a female night gown and put it on. Don't wear anything inside! I repeat don't wear anything inside! Not even a boxer. Then, invite your friend over to spend the night. When he comes, laugh, play, tease and touch him. Then lead him to the room, lock the door and throw away the key through the window. Then lie down on the bed beside him. Then, come back and give your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Osirimononaye(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
If Na Guy. The Thunder Wen Go Fire Am Still Dey Do Press Up!
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
If it's from a girl it won't be a big deal, but from a guy, I advise you start pleading the blood of jesus on your arsss
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by QueenEdna(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked Gay alert.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by eyeon(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'LD SAY, 'I DIDN'T HEAR THAT, BUT DON'T SAY IT AGAIN.'
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gay tinx
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Well, I don't wanna reason it to be bad yet.
He myt just be over excited!
But it's just suspicious.

Don't act on it, but have it at the back of your mind.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
For what? As what?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by martius101(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
QueenEdna:
shocked Gay alert.

and if they say make you bring puchy nao u go do anyow
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Fernandowski(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
I will rush to the nearest cement deport

Buy one cup of cement and plaster my ass close to avoid stories that touches the heart
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by icym241: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Fernandowski:

Buy one cup of cement and plaster my ass close to avoid stories that touches the heart
grin
Fernandowski:

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Possible? / Bride Left Unconscious After Groom Threw Her Up And Failed To Catch Her - Video / Your Advice Is Needed..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.