Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work (8011 Views)

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Cityhood -Not for me.? / I Just Bought This Car From Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
cityhood:

Okay thanks
The way you have honoured me God will do same for you and your family

Yes
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
08169446319 is the number to book your onw ride
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
As customers satisfaction is our major concern
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yes
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Avail

Ble
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
frankatunde:
I once open a post on behalf of this brother uncle and father. To me though we meet here on nairaland auto section and from the way he take his time to shoot all his cars for sell and the way and manner he attend to his clients are just too cute. Sorry am not too good in narrating stories but am sure my points are open

Am a lady married and I bought my car from

Klcityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Please note am not marketing him but I just want other car dealers here on nairaland to know that. Is good to be good
And one thing I learnt from cityhood is that he value relationship than money

Please cityhood just be yourself
As you put God 1st in your going up and down he shall bless you the more.

If to say I never marry na you sef I for cun toast mysef grin grin grin

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Hb

Vg
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
More fine fine rides here

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
More

Here

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
More

Here

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Come and get your good rides here
As customers satisfaction is our major concern
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
More rides here
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
More and more
Good rides for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Hju
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2016
[url][/url]
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016

Is the number to call
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2016
08169446319 is the number to call
You are welcome

And happy buying
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by kllinxman(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mr.Cityhood pls sir sell that Rav4 700k 2me pls. lemme testify abt u my own.
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmn
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
More
Rides
For
Sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yh
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2016
More

Ryds

Here

For

Sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yh
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
More ryds here for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:46am On May 03, 2016
frankatunde:
I once open a post on behalf of this brother uncle and father. To me though we meet here on nairaland auto section and from the way he take his time to shoot all his cars for sell and the way and manner he attend to his clients are just too cute. Sorry am not too good in narrating stories but am sure my points are open

H

Am a lady married and I bought my car from cityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Please note am not marketing him but I just want other car dealers here on nairaland to know that. Is good to be good

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:57pm On May 06, 2016
frankatunde:

Am a lady married and I bought my car from cityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

Bh

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:26pm On May 08, 2016
Yh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2007 Honda Accord Ex Used. / »»» Sold!! Sold!! Registered RX33O Lexus @ N2.4M Not Negotiable ««« / Pre-Order Like Never Before With G-Importers Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.