Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work (8012 Views)

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Cityhood -Not for me.? / I Just Bought This Car From Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:21am On May 10, 2016
Going

And. Going
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
frankatunde:
I once open a post on behalf of this brother uncle and father. To me though we meet here on nairaland auto section and from the way he take his time to shoot all his cars for sell and the way and manner he attend to his clients are just too cute. Sorry am not too good in narrating stories but am sure my points are open

Am a lady married and I bought my car from cityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at

Hjb telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Please note am not marketing him but I just want other car dealers here on nairaland to know that. Is good to be good
And one thing I learnt from cityhood is that he value relationship than money

Please cityhood just be yourself
As you put God 1st in your going up and down he shall bless you the more.

If to say I never marry na you sef I for cun toast mysef grin grin grin

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:51pm On May 14, 2016
More

Ryds for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
frankatunde:
I once open a post on behalf of this brother uncle and father. To me though we meet here on nairaland auto section and from the way he take his time to shoot all his cars for sell and the way and manner he attend to his clients are just too cute. Sorry am not too good in narrating stories but am sure my points are open

Am a lady married and I bought my car from cityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was whe

Bhn he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Please note am not marketing him but I just want other car dealers here on nairaland to know that. Is good to be good

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
frankatunde:

Jnhbg
What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:37am On May 22, 2016
More

Ryds are still for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
More ryds fr sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:40pm On May 25, 2016
H

J
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
More ryds fr sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by musachara: 12:59am On May 26, 2016
cityhood:
More

how much for the eod? can we have more pix pls.

Here
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
08169446319 is the number to call
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 6:09pm On May 29, 2016
G

L

Y
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
More. Ryds
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
More. Ryds

Bjn
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
Avail

Ble

For

Sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:10pm On May 30, 2016
Avail

Ble
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Call for yours 08169446319
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Still

Avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good and sound engin

Still

Avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
More

Ryde

Still

Avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
More still avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
More

Ryds
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Still

Avail

Able
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
More ryds for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
cityhood:
More ryds for sale

On a budget of 500k... What nice fancy car can I get with no faults and I don't want a car that will be giving me headache or cars with scarce spareparts ...

Give me list of some good cars that fall around that price.... Tokunbo or neatly used in naija for less than a year...
Thanks
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Still

Avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2016
More rides for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2016
More rides for sale

Kk
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by tjay01(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2016
frankatunde:

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Hello Frank,

Exactly how much did cityhood pay you to do this advert? Or do u think we are all gullible and fall for this cheap scam? A word of advice: get a job and do sth productive with ur lives. SCAM is not meant for everyone.

Proof:

Sometime ago, this guy obtained pictures of a car on cheki.Com and posted it on nairaland at a ridiculous amount. A colleague saw the post and called him. Guess what he claim the car is in " northern part of nigeria" and asked him to send money to bring the car down to the desired location.

Secondly, a closer look at this post, one will discover that Frank started it but along the line cityhood took over and started advertising his cars on that same post. Come on, we all know that Frank and city hood is d same person. The same half baked graduate/ undergraduate living in a one bedroom apartment somewhere in Lagos claiming to be in the "Northern part of Nigeria" and looking for who to SCAM.

Thirdly, how come this post by Frank is followed by posts from CITYHOOD. I guess after logging in using Frank and praised cityhood about how he delivered that car you, you logged out and logged in as Cityhood and continued your advertising. Come on, you should be smarter than this.

But on a serious note, i think Seun needs to ban ppl who have multiple ids. We need to get someone who will do some background checks especially when it comes to posts regarding buying/selling, forex etc to avoid ppl from being scammed.

Lets make nairaland a better place.
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 4:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Yh

Ty

Y
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 1:24am On Nov 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2007 Honda Accord Ex Used. / Pre-Order Like Never Before With G-Importers Nigeria! / »»» Sold!! Sold!! Registered RX33O Lexus @ N2.4M Not Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.