Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Hurray To A Legislative Icon @ 57 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray To A Legislative Icon @ 57 (524 Views)

Tony Nwulu Conferred With Best African Youth Friendly Legislative Bill Award / Why Are Zamfara State Legislative Officers Being Detained by DSS? / Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray To A Legislative Icon @ 57 by comrodioodio20: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
HURRAY TO A LEGISLATIVE ICON @ 57

On behalf of my family, friends, political associates and Isoko North political family, I join your numerous admirers to congratulate and rejoice with my leader, mentor and brother, Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor, Minority leader and Member Representing Isoko Federal Constituency, on the occasion of his birthday today.

It's obvious that your quest to transform and develop your mother land beyond measure, brings forth your present tenure in office. Yes you have impacted positively on your constituency.

May the good Lord continue to protect and grant you good health to enable you do more for your people and mankind.

Wishing you many more years ahead. Once more Happy Birthday Sir.

Signed:

Hon. Mike Ogwah
Board Member, Delta Broadcasting Service, Asaba

Re: Hurray To A Legislative Icon @ 57 by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

APC Seeks Cooperation With Communist Party Of China / Why Is The Niger Delta Minister Not Talking Since He Was Sworn In? / APC Leaders Want Buhari To Remove Jonathan’s Appointees - Zubby Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.