Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help (426 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by ethankareem(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Been wif dis lady 4 d past 2years, we are both students. I hv so much messed up in d past and she 4gave me, I also played pranks on her and she failed totally but I still want 2 be wif her. Of late she found out abt my side chicks and got really angry, I apologised so I decided 2 make amends. D next fin I did was 2 call it a quit wif all my side chicks. Dis is were d problem is, my gf has been actin weird and so unfriendly, I keep askin her wat d problem is and she says nothing, I also ask her if she is tired of d relationship, she said no but she has refused 2 change. Am so scared, fink am losin her
Re: Need Help by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Op u nor dey sleep? Oya come join me for coven. We dey chop human head for here as am typing this now. Fresh blood on point.
Re: Need Help by boxer022(m): 1:43am On Jan 07, 2016
You are the cause of your problems. You have a girlfriend you claim You love and you still have time to look at other girls. She is tired of your deceit and the live the both of you share is dead. She is just there to fulfil all righteousness but her mind is not there.
Re: Need Help by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Well, she has every right to act the way she is acting to you. You were an asshole and you've made her feel bad and sad a lot of times in the past, so she is giving you your share of all that you did to her.

She still loves you and wants to be in a relationship with you but she is scared you will break her heart again, so she is afraid to render her total commitment to the relationship and treat you the way she is supposed to treat you or act the way she is supposed to act. You've toyed with her heart few times already so it's going to be difficult to devote that heart to you.

So just stop being an asshole and re-assure her that you have changed. Treat her like she is the only woman in your life, make her see that. Make her happy. Gradually she will begin to trust you and with time she would starting acting "normal" to you.

1 Like

Re: Need Help by ethankareem(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=boxer022 post=41730985]You are the cause of your problems. You have a girlfriend you claim You love and you still have time to look at other girls. She is tired of your deceit and the live the both of you share is dead. She is just there to fulfil all righteousness but her mind is not there. [/quote now am so scared, I asked her if she wanted 2 work out and she said were is she gonna start from if she dos
Re: Need Help by ethankareem(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2016
She has finally broken up wif me dis morning
Re: Need Help by IamLEGEND1: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2016
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

Re: Need Help by nerdfrost(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
OP be mumu ehh!! Abeg make the gal leave u jare!! U no be beta person!!!! Wait oo wetin u wan make I talk b4 ?? undecided give u advise?? U don die be that na!!

(1) (Reply)

Advice please: Are You Required To. Invite All Your Relative To Your Wedding? / 7 Ways To Set ā€˜Pā€™ On Instagram This #valentine / 7 Reasons Your B00bs Hurt | MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.