Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love (405 Views)

Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight / Is There Still True Love? / TRUE LOVE: You Will Cry When You Watch This Amazing Wedding Entrance Video Blowi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love by DeeMos(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
How do I get to know that she truly loves me?
Re: True Love by firstking01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Put her in a conicaL flask...use ur burret...suck base and pour inside the flast, use your cover biro take some of the methylene orange...stirr it and give to her to drink, if she agrees drinking it, then she loves yougrin
Re: True Love by kelvino2(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Put her in a conicaL flask...use ur burret...suck base and pour inside the flast, use your cover biro take some of the methylene orange...stirr it and give to her to drink, if she agrees drinking it, then she loves yougrin

You forgot to turn on the bunsen burner grin
Re: True Love by firstking01(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
kelvino2:

You forgot to turn on the bunsen burner grin
i left it for you na, you no wan partake for the practicalgrin?

(1) (Reply)

Moving On After A Breakup / (ladies)what Do You Mean? / I Want To Marry But..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.