Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread (4049 Views)

Computer Repairs And Maintenance ⛑ / Help Me Please: I Want To Learn Computer Repairs / Computer Repairs In Abuja (slide Technology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by ErasmusCOMP: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
lovemaths:
My phone Pavilion g6 fell off the stool, made a continuous clicking sound then I shut it down. When I tried to boot it, with Windows refuse to load. I just see a black screen.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Good job @Harmilly.

For the clicking sound, damaged hard disk drive is suspected. The black screen may be a damaged screen sympton.
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by Harmilly: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
lovemaths:
My phone Pavilion g6 fell off the stool, made a continuous clicking sound then I shut it down. When I tried to boot it, with Windows refuse to load. I just see a black screen.
check ur hard disk if it still intact
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by ikorodureporta: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Harmilly:
Hello,
Greeting to you all, young and old alike.
I'm a computer Engineer based in computer village, Lagos. Over the last year I have handled quite a number of laptop problems for some members of this forum and in so doing realised most 'big problem' are simple issues you can solve yourself in the comfort of home.
Yes, you can fix your laptop problems yourself even without any basic computer training. I have opened these thread to help advice and guide you to fix minor issues and maintain the good health your laptop computers yourselves. How ever I will not be responsible for whatever damage comes to your system as a result of your mistakes.
For persistent or chronic laptop problems I'm available on
Whatsapps...08136537584
BBM.............. 2AF88978

Start posting your problems here for instant solutions and advice.
Thanks

...my Toshiba satellite's screen stopped working after downloading some stuffs, & shutting down normally. But it appears to be functioning when turned on (fan, dvd), but d screen isnt funtioning. What could b d cause?
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by Harmilly: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2016
lovemaths:
check your hard disk if it's properly fixed to the system
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by tvcatch15(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Harmilly:
Hello,
I'm a computer Engineer based in computer village, Lagos. Over the last year I have handled quite a number of laptop problems for some members of this forum and in so doing realised most 'big problem' are simple issues you can solve yourself in the comfort of home.
Yes, you can fix your laptop problems yourself even without any basic computer training. I have opened these thread to help advice and guide you to fix minor issues and maintain the good health your laptop computers yourselves. How ever I will not be responsible for whatever damage comes to your system as a result of your mistakes.
Whatsapps...08136537584

Thanks

Hello, I ve tried connecting my power cable to d laptop but it showing no light as sign of charging. Pls need ur help
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by computerboy: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
lovemaths:

My dear your memory(RAM) shifted from it's slot when your laptop fell and needs resitting. That's all. Just loose the small cover (covering your hard drive) under your laptop and remove the RAM then put it back or take it to a professional and tell him to do what I just said...I ain't guessing
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by lovemaths(f): 4:56am On Feb 21, 2016
computerboy:

My dear your memory(RAM) shifted from it's slot when your laptop fell and needs resitting. That's all. Just loose the small cover (covering your hard drive) under your laptop and remove the RAM then put it back or take it to a professional and tell him to do what I just said...I ain't guessing

I have done that already. I am a graduate of computer science. I suspect the hard disk is the problem. I do not want to lose my files. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by WeldHome: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Harmilly:
Hello,
Whatsapps...08136537584

Thanks

Hello, good morning..

I woke up this morning put on my laptop. It turned on but while trying to charge it, it wouldn't charge. Now the ba3 is flat but it won't still charge. I tested the charger with a voltmeter and it was working, I removed the laptop ba3 and plugged directly, the ba3 signal showed white light (which usually displayed when the ba3 is almost fully charged), but wouldn't turn on. This still indicates that the charger is working but system is not charging.

What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you in advance..
Re: Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread by calculus4life: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls guru in the house my laptop screen light always goes off whenever I plug the charger but works well on battery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Gaming laptop Deals / AMD A10-5750M Laptop Review / HP 15 Notebook Gaming PC In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.