Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Davido And Sophia: How Could It Have Been Handled Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Davido And Sophia: How Could It Have Been Handled Better (599 Views)

This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester / How Can Dis Taboo Be Handled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia: How Could It Have Been Handled Better by Degis(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2016
The social media has been awashed with the Baby drama of a young Nigerian Musician, named Davido and his former girl friend, Sophia Momodu.

I have watched with utter dismay the way the issue has been handled with utmost ineptitude displayed by both the relatives of the 2 young people and have put myself in the shoes of the 7 month old baby in about 21 years from now whenever she googles her name and read all the sordid drama surrounding her past.

Please, lets have your say on this matter could have been handled better.
Re: Davido And Sophia: How Could It Have Been Handled Better by johnson232: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Degis:
The social media has been awashed with the Baby drama of a young Nigerian Musician, named Davido and his former girl friend, Sophia Momodu.

I have watched with utter dismay the way the issue has been handled with utmost ineptitude displayed by both the relatives of the 2 young people and have put myself in the shoes of the 7 month old baby in about 21 years from now whenever she googles her name and read all the sordid drama surrounding her past.

Please, lets have your say on this matter could have been handled better.
What actually happened BTW them?
Re: Davido And Sophia: How Could It Have Been Handled Better by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
1. It was a private matter that shouldn't have played out on social media
2. if either party felt that the other party was being unreasonable, they should have got the law involved and not taken matters into their own hands
3. Elders in the family should behave like elders.
4. Baby momma and baby dadda is not the best and its putting the horse before the cart.
There was also no commitment involved in keeping the relationship cos there was none to start with in the first instance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Mum Is Your Life Read This Story Please, Its So Touching. / Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me / Break The Silence Not The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.