Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Advice!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice!!!!!! (4743 Views)

Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) / Facts About The Average Naija Gurl And My Advice. / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2016
My advice to ALL ladies..Marry a rich man because all men are unfaithful, rather scream in Paris than in a rented house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
My advice to ALL ladies..Marry a rich man because all men are unfaithful, rather scream in Paris than in a rented house.
ALL MEN ARE NOT UNFAITHFUL, DONT GENERALISE, and money is not everything. my2cent

3 Likes

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
Shallow minded fello.. sad

I'd rather seek for PEACE instead!

Misspicy undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by TrapLORD(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:

Mindsets like these is why we use & dump your likes.

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
TrapLORD:

Mindsets like these is why we use & dump your likes.
likes like me will never come across likes like you...pretender! Wish ur gal was here she'll say otherwise....The truth is Alomo bitter.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
My advice to all men...marry a sizzling-hot chick because All women are gold-miners. spend on a salacious harlót than on a disfigured entity whom all the money in the world won't help.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2016
You guys should leave the lady alone naw, she is just airing her silly opinion. She has the right to reason like a fool. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by TrapLORD(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
likes like me will never come across likes like you...pretender! Wish ur gal was here she'll say otherwise....The truth is Alomo bitter.

Take it or leave it, material girls like you will remain nothing but mere sex-toys for successful niggaz like me.

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Shallow minded fello.. sad

I'd rather seek for PEACE instead!

Misspicy undecided
good morning darling grin
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
TrapLORD:

Take it or leave it, material girls like you will remain nothing but mere sex-toys for successful niggaz like me.
hahaha...If you are successful that's cool I won't mind...that's if you are oh...is dsame thing I'm saying I'll rather be a s** toy to a rich dude than 2 a poor dude...don't you think so? Smh...just look around you and see the shit we're calling love this days.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:
You guys should leave the lady alone naw, she is just airing her silly opinion. She has the right to reason like a fool. grin
I heard a dog barking and I wonder is that you?
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

good morning darling grin
undecided
Dnt darling me...

How many monickers do you have? angry
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
undecided Dnt darling me...

why embarassed

misspicy/misspicy2
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2016
I totally Agree with You Girl!

I mean a Very High percentage of Married Men Cheat Nowadays. So it is preferable to be cheated on BUT at least have Some Luxury to kind of "Make Up" For the Cheating. & I can Categorically State with 100% Accuracy that most ladies won't mind being cheated on as Long as the Money is Coming in Steadily. They might as Well look elsewhere.

So Basicaly, My point is This; It is Far more Better to marry a Rich man & Then probably get cheated on than Be with a Man who is poor & still Cheats on You.

After all, It is More preferable to Enjoy the Luxuries of life Albeit in an Illegal manner & Then Perhaps go to "Hell" THAN to live a Miserable Life and the still Go to the same Destination. IRMC.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

undecided
Dnt darling me...

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Op,

Are you married undecided

if not.............

GERRARAHERE .~~~~~~~~~>>

Mehn shiit cool

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
when did I even type that darling stuff...dah this my phone na automatic now undecided
Not too late to EDIT. tongue

The start of having diff monicker is the beginning of infidelity! lipsrsealed
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by TrapLORD(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
hahaha...If you are successful that's cool I won't mind...that's if you are oh...is dsame thing I'm saying I'll rather be a s** toy to a rich dude than 2 a poor dude...don't you think so? Smh...just look around you and see the shit we're calling love this days.

HOEdogwu! grin
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

why embarassed

misspicy/misspicy2
Who is Takim? undecided
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
I heard a dog barking and I wonder is that you?

Well, it takes a high degree of imprudence and a relative amount of ingrained stupidity to hear a dog bark and still ask the dog if he was the one who barked and expect a reply from the dog. Except of course you are a dog too.

Either way, this, coupled with your previous threads and comments only further goes to prove that you have the IQ of someone with down's syndrome. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Takim107 post=41735613][/quote]shocked shocked shocked shocked
Misspicy
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Who is Takim? undecided
how am I supposed to know
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
I totally Agree with You Girl!

I mean a Very High percentage of Married Men Cheat Nowadays. So it is preferable to be cheated on BUT at least have Some Luxury to kind of "Make Up" For the Cheating. & I can Categorically State with 100% Accuracy that most ladies won't mind being cheated on as Long as the Money is Coming in Steadily. They might as Well look elsewhere.

So Basicaly, My point is This; It is Far more Better to marry a Rich man & Then probably get cheated on than Be with a Man who is poor & still Cheats on You.

After all, It is More preferable to Enjoy the Luxuries of life Albeit in an Illegal manner & Then Perhaps go to "Hell" THAN to live a Miserable Life and the still Go to the same Destination. IRMC.
God bless you for your sincerity. ...see I'm tired of dating a guy that's still growing and at the end he cheat even when I didn't do anything to prompt that...that's why I have decided this so if anybody ain't cool with this. .jump into the lagoon #inhisvoice
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Misspicy
aunty se ko re yin

DonTbone sho gbadun

emin werey laro kutukutu
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

aunty se ko re yin

DonTbone sho gbadun

emin werey laro kutukutu
Mio ro'pe o wa ok...

Shey ibeere man dija ni? sad

O tin shey ishekushe abi cheesy

Mura siiiii.... HIV lo ta mon eti aso e yen! grin
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Not too late to EDIT. tongue

The start of having diff monicker is the beginning of infidelity! lipsrsealed
sorry I made a mistake I thought I type it...my BBM name is miss spicy and here i'm Takim ..so when I saw it I thought it was me and I responded. Not knowing it wasn't me.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by jmaxjohn(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwa grin grin grin
sorry for eavesdropping
signature tinz
i'm awt
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

I'm Takim she's miss spicy...my mistake .
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Well, it takes a high degree of imprudence and a relative amount of ingrained stupidity to hear a dog bark and still ask the dog if he was the one who barked and expect a reply from the dog. Except of course you are a dog too.

Either way, this, coupled with your previous threads and comments only further goes to prove that you have the IQ of someone with down's syndrome. grin
wow. .so you're the dog. .
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
sorry I made a mistake I thought I type it...my BBM name is miss spicy and here i'm Takim ..so when I saw it I thought it was me and I responded. Not knowing it wasn't me.
If your BBM name is Miss spicy
And NL monicker is Takim.

And yor NL monicker has once answered
Miss spicy before, Then...

You are Takim!
#policeInvestigation
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:
aunty se ko re yin

DonTbone sho gbadun

emin werey laro kutukutu
awon wo lo re?

Abi o fa soak away ni? undecided

Ti ko ba kin se iwo , wa dahun bi olopolo.

Rada rada undecided
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

Confused already!
#amAwt lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? / "Guys Get H0rny When I Lift My Bitchh" (pics) / 11 Funny Pics About Married Life. #COPIED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.