Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Advice!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice!!!!!! (5039 Views)

Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) / Facts About The Average Naija Gurl And My Advice. / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by donTbone(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Leave me alone now, this girl. Is it by force to talk to you? Even if I am bored I would rather watch an ice cube as it melts than talk to you.

You are just too boring and dumb. Period! grin
You sha want to force this girl out of her thread!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

You sha want to force this girl out of her thread!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She won't just let me be. grin
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
Calm down Bro, That was my Opinion. You Obviously just stated yours So why the Fuss?

You Claiming the Girl should go to School, Work & Be independent? & Afterwards she can marry a Poor Dude?

You clearly didn't digest my Post. You just read it & Understood it based on what you "Just" Want to understand.

No Offence taken Whatsoever!
btw, diaris no gal indis contemporary world dat went to skul, graduated and perhaps started working that can matrry a poor dude, wat am saying in essence is, work hard, dnt be a parasitic organism, and u'd see ur likes coming to u..like i kept saying, and i repeat...u are wat u attract...
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
have you ever been unfaithful?
and y shud i be, wen she's willing to offer all i could eva ask for in a woman...change ur mindset sweethrt...we have faithful men everywhere, ur nt just lucky to find one.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2016
holyFRED:

Chisos shocked...

.....Dec.ker,that was too much for her na.... sad
Haba grin

Dude, I am just being as honest as possible. grin
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Poseidon000: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
My advice to all men...marry a sizzling-hot chick because All women are gold-miner. spend on a salacious harlót than on a disfigured entity whom all the money in the world won't help.
[size=13pt]
I concur.

Just lyk the embolded described the Op
[/size]
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which one is this tori Oloun!
;Dcouldn't find a suitable word to use
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] I concur.
Just lyk the embolded described the Op
[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by oshdam2015: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Very funny. "all men are unfaithful". Blatant lie. Are you faithful?. Maybe you should check your self; your type of person determines the calibers of people that are attracted to you. My own opinion though, it may not be objective.

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
holyFRED:

Chisos shocked...

.....Dec.ker,that was too much for her na.... sad
Haba grin
it wsnt cus men that make point with insult attached to it are classless men...
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Leave me alone now, this girl. Is it by force to talk to you? Even if I am bored I would rather watch an ice cube as it melts than talk to you.

You are just too boring and dumb. Period! grin
now I've eaten...and this asshole was saying what!!...its painful because you're so unfaithful that you can't even stand the sight of what you could do...u call me dump but I post, you read, understood and you had no opinion but to comment...how stupid are you? Your foolishness is out of scale.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
now I've eaten...and this asshole was saying what!!...its painful because you're so unfaithful that you can't even stand the sight of what you could do...u call me dump but I post, you read, understood and you had no opinion but to comment...how stupid are you? Your foolishness is out of scale.

Lol. This girl leave me alone please. Ah Ah. grin

I don't like you. It's not by force to talk you na. Why are you disturbing me like this? I have already made it clear that I don't like you. You have a boyfriend who is still managing you despite how unattractive you are, both physically and in character. Is that not enough? I am not interested in you.

See me see wahala. grin

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

I don't like you. It's not by force to talk you na. Why are you disturbing me like this? I have already made it clear that I don't like you. You have a boyfriend who is still managing you despite how unattractive you are, both physically and in character. Is that not enough? I am not interested in you.

See me see wahala. grin
wanna know one of the many reasons I said men are unfaithful. ..because 3 of the guys asking me out now have a babe at least the one I know of...you know the rest...stop blabbing.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

See me see wahala. grin
you're clone to you phone aren't you suppose to be busy working or something like that....oh you're waiting for her to come bk with th money. .okay I get
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
wanna know one of the many reasons I said men are unfaithful. ..because 3 of the guys asking me out now have a babe at least the one I know of...you know the rest...stop blabbing...

Please can you do me a favor? Just stop quoting me... ever. I don't want to see you anywhere near my mention or see you quote my username ever again. Please!

If you quote me again, I won't reply you.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Please can you do me a favor? Just stop quoting me...ever. I don't want to see you anywhere near my mention or see you quote my username ever again. Please!

If you quote me again, I won't reply you.

Good day.
talkative...Instead of you saying this you would've kept mute...that's what classic men do..oh my bad you're not.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
talkative...Instead of you saying this you would've kept mute...that's what classic men do..oh my bad you're not.

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by dollyjoy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
My advice to ALL ladies..Marry a rich man because all men are unfaithful, rather scream in Paris than in a rented house.
work,make a name for useful and watch your man treat you like a goddess!!
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Sigh.
you're not a man of your word.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
work,make a name for useful and watch your man treat you like a goddess!!
I'm so doing that, in my final, I have a makeup studio and many other business...even at that I won't marry a poor man.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
you're not a man of your word.

Okay, what do you want from me? You want to talk to me? Okay, let's talk.

What's really the problem?

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by dollyjoy(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
I'm so doing that, in my final, I have a makeup studio and many other business...even at that I won't marry a poor man.
ok.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Okay, what do you want from me? You want to talk to me? Okay, let's talk.

What's really the problem?
am done talking...cha cha. ..before you start asking me out and become more unfaithful...byea and watch me keep to my words. That's how I've lived till this point.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by tommychow(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
hahaha...If you are successful that's cool I won't mind...that's if you are oh...is dsame thing I'm saying I'll rather be a s** toy to a rich dude than 2 a poor dude...don't you think so? Smh...just look around you and see the shit we're calling love this days.

First, At least take off your pic. Coming out openly as a gold digger can mess your future up. THINK!!!

Second, stop talking as if all woman has to do is decide to marry a rich man. In this broke-ass country? And who told you a rich man would marry your cheap, lazy, thirsty, desperate ass?

To a rich man, there are about 200 fine women to pick from. Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
tommychow:

First, At least take off your pic. Coming out openly as a gold digger can mess your future up. THINK!!!

Second, stop talking as if all woman has to do is decide to marry a rich man. In this broke-ass country? And who told you a rich man would marry your cheap, lazy, thirsty, desperate ass?

To a rich man, there are about 200 fine women to pick from. Godspeed.
I won't take off any pix. ..it's my opinion if you don't like it go kill yourself...The bible didn't say if we ladies don't get married we won't make heaven...even so many marriages can lead one to hell...I won't marry a poor man that's final...I don't depend on you guys at all but I'm not going anywhere near a poor dude...I'll rather stay single than hook up with a guy I love,because of some mess my love begins to drop and I hurt him by walking away...The goal this 2016 isn't about more money but living life on my terms. Period! !!!
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by tommychow(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
I won't take off any pix. ..it's my opinion if you don't like it go kill yourself...The bible didn't say if we ladies don't get married we won't make heaven...even so many marriages can lead one to hell...I won't marry a poor man that's final...I don't depend on you guys at all but I'm not going anywhere near a poor dude...I'll rather stay single than hook up with a guy I love,because of some mess my love begins to drop and I hurt him by walking away...The goal this 2016 isn't about more money but living life on my terms. Period! !!!

Nothing wrong with not wanting to marry a poor guy. 99% of Nigerian women think that way. You advised women to marry "rich men" like they're enough to go round. Btw, not being rich doesn't mean being poor. There is wealthy then rich then comfortable then middle class then hustling then poor. Cool.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
tommychow:

Nothing wrong with not wanting to marry a poor guy. 99% of Nigerian women think that way. You advised women to marry "rich men" like they're enough to go round. Btw, not being rich doesn't mean being poor. There is wealthy then rich then comfortable then middle class then hustling then poor. Cool.
now that you spoke responsibly I understood you.
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Takim107(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
tommychow:

now that you spoke responsibly I understood you....
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by tommychow(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
now that you spoke responsibly I understood you....

Touche! wink
Re: My Advice!!!!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Takim107:
My advice to ALL ladies..Marry a rich man because all men are unfaithful, rather scream in Paris than in a rented house.

I like this..its people like you who push me to make more money...

I like it. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / Checkout This Pics 18+ / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.