Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Christianity In Five Minutes - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christianity In Five Minutes (1391 Views)

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Graphic Video: Muslims Slaughter Convert to Christianity in Tunisia / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity In Five Minutes by muhsin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2009
Christianity in Five Minutes

Khalid Yasin embraced Islam in 1965 and is currently the Director of the Islamic Teaching Institute in the USA. He specializes in a variety of topics and areas including: Youth, Islamic History, Culture, community development and Dawah work. He has lectured in a variety of places and locations both nationally and internationally and has been the means by which a large number of non-Muslims have reverted to Islam.

Extracts from the lecture:

Mathew, Luke, mark and john who were they?

Mathew who?

Luke who?

John Who?

And mark who?

What were their last names?

When did they write?

Did they know Jesus Christ (PBUH)?

Did they walk with Jesus Christ (PBUH)?

Did they eat with Jesus Christ (PBUH)?

Did they talk to Jesus Christ (PBUH)?

Did they even meet Jesus Christ (PBUH) PBUH)??!

The answer is NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Conclusively they wrote those books 40 years after Jesus Christ (PBUH) PBUH) they never met him

The last one they wrote was 80 years after Jesus Christ (PBUH) they never met him

The other thing is all of them seem to have written the gospel (pause) according to
According to according to according to!!!

Now when you write a letter do you sign it according to? (Sigh!)

According to is the third party!

When Jacky, Johnny or bobby told me something and I wrote it I would say according to Joe, Johnny Tommy or bobby.

According to.

But those four people would not write a letter and in front of it say Jacky according to
Jacky.

They not even right their last names.

Because if Jacky right me a check and only write Jacky I couldn't cash it. And if I was a
Policeman and I stop Johnny on the road and he has a license that only say Jacky he is going to jail. (Laugh! from the audience)

Where in the world is a document with only one name of four different writers that didn't
Meet the one whom they writing about where is that accepted in the whole world?

No where except in the Bible.

And the church fathers, historians and the Christian writers. They all agree that perhaps
Those four writers themselves were only pen names.

Because a writer would not write his own only first name ACCORDING TO.

There is a great amount of suspicion that the man called Paul, Saul of Tarsus because he
Wrote all books from acts all the way to the end of the New Testament, How many books is that?

How many?? 15, 16, 17 or 19!!!

All those books of Acts Colossian Corinthians Romans Ephesians Galatians all of those books are written by whom?

PAUL Saul of Tarsus.

Another man who never talked who never walked, never eat, never met, never prayed
Who never knew Jesus Christ (PBUH) (PBUH) isn't that something!!

Now here we find a four writers and another one between them that wrote all the new
Testament books:

They never talked never walked never eat never met and never prayed the man called
Jesus Christ (PBUH)!

Yet in their words the first mentioning of the Trinity came from where??!

From Jesus Christ (PBUH) or from them?

The first mentioning of Jesus Christ (PBUH) being divine a man god came from whom?!

From them.

The first mentioning that Jesus Christ (PBUH) being son of god came from whom?

From them.

Jesus Christ (PBUH) never said in his words any such words, but that was the man who never met him to claim to have written who didn't know their last names.

And Paul by the way- before he had that vision on the road to Damascus that only he saw and only he heard, Guess what his occupation was (Pause)

Do you know?!!

He was a bounty hunter!!!

A hunter! Of Christians!! Hunting them down like animals!! And binding them and bringing them to where?!!

To Rome so that they could be Executed.

Now if Hitler after killing thousands of Jews says to on the road to Berlin he had a vision
That he was named an apostle to the Jews and he wrote 20 books that all the Jews suppose to follow Do you think they would be following that book?

I don't understand how people just don't read history.

This is not what Khalid said so don't get angry with me. This is your own scriptures your
Own bibles scholars your own church fathers all of them agree! That Paul never met Jesus Christ (PBUH).
That John, Luke, Mark and Mathew never met Jesus Christ (PBUH).

By the way they were not disciples.

Nor were they talkers and walkers of the disciples, they were just writers and historians."

From the lecture of Former African-American Christian: Sheikh Khalid Yasin

Watch this lecture in youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_gt-3plqf4

Official website of Sheikh Khalid Yasin: http://www.challengeyoursoul.com/
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
Pretty stupid copy and paste job from another hell-bound nutjob.

muhsin:

Mathew who?

Luke who?

John Who?

And mark who?

and we are to believe that their last names would somehow lend some legitimacy to their works? What was Socrates last name?

muhsin:

When did they write?

Quite foolishly dishonest since both Matthew and John were disciples.

muhsin:

Conclusively they wrote those books 40 years after Jesus Christ (PBUH) PBUH) they never met him

The last one they wrote was 80 years after Jesus Christ (PBUH) they never met him

But the quran itself wasnt even compiled until 300 yrs AFTER mohammad died no? But its ok . . . 40 yrs is enough to discredit the bible.

muhsin:

The other thing is all of them seem to have written the gospel (pause) according to

Yeah why dont we go back in time and correct matthew's spelling and grammar too.

muhsin:

When Jacky, Johnny or bobby told me something and I wrote it I would say according to Joe, Johnny Tommy or bobby.

According to.

But those four people would not write a letter and in front of it say Jacky according to
Jacky.

Weird. Is this person an adult? I mean even atheists would come up with far more cerebral arguments.

muhsin:

There is a great amount of suspicion that the man called Paul, Saul of Tarsus because he
Wrote all books from acts all the way to the end of the New Testament, How many books is that?

including Peter, James and Revelations? What a buffoon. cheesy

muhsin:

Another man who never talked who never walked, never eat, never met, never prayed

how could he "never knew Christ" and YET was busy persecuting the followers of the same Christ? cheesy Only a muslim can come up with such pathetic apologetics.

muhsin:

And Paul by the way- before he had that vision on the road to Damascus that only he saw and only he heard, Guess what his occupation was (Pause)

Do you know?!!

A hunter! Of Christians!! Hunting them down like animals!! And binding them and bringing them to where?!!

But i thought he NEVER knew who Christ was? shocked How could he know christians then? Followers of a person he didnt know?

muhsin:

Now if Hitler after killing thousands of Jews says to on the road to Berlin he had a vision
That he was named an apostle to the Jews and he wrote 20 books that all the Jews suppose to follow Do you think they would be following that book?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy As if muslims have been reading history themselves.

muhsin:

This is not what Khalid said so don't get angry with me. This is your own scriptures your
Own bibles scholars your own church fathers all of them agree!
That Paul never met Jesus Christ (PBUH).

Nor were they talkers and walkers of the disciples, they were just writers and historians."

By the way, where is allah's own bible?
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Abuzola(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2009
Posted by: davidylan But the quran itself wasnt even compiled until 300 yrs AFTER mohammad died no?

Liar, the Quran was written on wood, cattle skin and so on
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Posted by: davidylan But the quran itself wasnt even compiled until 300 yrs AFTER mohammad died no?

Liar, the Quran was written on wood, cattle skin and so on

and compiled by uthman 300 yrs AFTER mohammad died no?

what of the fragments eaten by goats under aisha's bed? grin
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Abuzola(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
davidylan:

Are you sick or crazy, Uthman was a friend and companion of the Prophet, please tell me how come he lived up to 300 years ?

1 Like

Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
Dauda, the moving encyclopedia of Islam grin
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Horus(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2009

Mathew who?

Luke who?

John Who?

And mark who?

Their last names are usless for the simple reason that Luke, John, and Mark are English names. Stop and think one second!!!, 2000 years ago in the middle east the English language was not in use. This show you that the Christians of today dont even know the original names of all the apostles. This is a proof that the Bible is not accurate. If you go to the French Bible, Luke is called Luc, John is called Jean and Mark is called Marc. In the spanish Bible John is called Juan, so what are the original names ?. Christians dont even know.
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
Horus:

Their last names are usless for the simple reason that Luke, John, and Mark are English names. Stop and think one second!!!, 2000 years ago in the middle east the English language was not in use. This show you that the Christians of today dont even know the original names of all the apostles. This is a proof that the Bible is not accurate. If you go to the French Bible, Luke is called Luc, John is called Jean and Mark is called Marc. In the spanish Bible John is called Juan, so what are the original names ?. Christians dont even know.

have you heard of name VARIANTS? what a fool.

David, Solomon, Moshe, Israel, Jacob . . . those are Jewish NOT ENGLISH names.

Just to give you dolt an example - [size=15pt]The boy's name David \d(a)-vid\ is pronounced DAY-vid. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "beloved".[/size]
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Horus(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2009
davidylan:

David, Solomon, Moshe, Israel, Jacob . . . those are Jewish NOT ENGLISH names.

Just to give you dolt an example - [size=15pt]The boy's name David \d(a)-vid\ is pronounced DAY-vid. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "beloved".[/size]

Here the fool as usual is again YOU for not realising that I talk about Luke, John, and Mark and NOT David, Solomon, Moshe, Israel, Jacob. grin. What are the original names of Luke, John, and Mark ?. Christians dont even know

Just to give you dolt an example - The boy's name David \d(a)-vid\ is pronounced DAY-vid. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "beloved".

And??. If someone name is Jesus even if you translate a book you will keep his original name but you will not translate his name in chinese, japenese, french, german etc,  you will keep the name Jesus as it is, his original name.

So try to use a VARIANT for your Dailly sarcastic insults, try to be more creative. grin
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by muhsin(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Are you sick or crazy, Uthman was a friend and companion of the Prophet, please tell me how come he lived up to 300 years ?

David,
where are you? Did you accept defeat here? LOL grin
That, alone, evidently enough show (that) all that you have blabbed about above are all refuted claims. embarassed
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by tpiah: 4:26am On Jun 19, 2009
what's with the PBUH after Jesus' name?

your fingers didnt get tired of typing that at the end of every sentence?
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Lagosboy: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

what's with the PBUH after Jesus' name?

your fingers didnt get tired of typing that at the end of every sentence?

Its what we say after all the prophets of Gods name from Adam to Muhammed PEace and blessings of God be on them all. Its a sign of our love towards them and appreciation of the message they all brought. We make no distinction between them and accepts all their message.
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Tudor6(f): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
Today you insult jesus tomorrow it's PBUH. . . .
I'm not suprised by your 'love' for mohammed afterall he's a savage warlord and murderer.
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by JJYOU: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
muhsin:

Khalid Yasin embraced Islam in 1965 and is currently the Director of the Islamic Teaching Institute in the USA. He specializes in a variety of topics and areas including: Youth, Islamic History, Culture, community development and Dawah work. He has lectured in a variety of places and locations both nationally and internationally and has been the means by which a large number of non-Muslims have reverted to Islam.

Mathew who?

Luke who?

John Who?

And mark who?

When did they write?

According to.

Jacky.

Because if Jacky right me a check and only write Jacky I couldn't cash it. And if I was a
Policeman and I stop Johnny on the road and he has a license that only say Jacky he is going to jail. (Laugh! from the audience)

Where in the world is a document with only one name of four different writers that didn't

And the church fathers, historians and the Christian writers. They all agree that perhaps

All those books of Acts Colossian Corinthians Romans Ephesians Galatians all of those books are written by whom?

PAUL Saul of Tarsus.

Now here we find a four writers and another one between them that wrote all the new
Testament books:

They never talked never walked never eat never met and never prayed the man called
Jesus Christ (PBUH)!

The first mentioning of Jesus Christ (PBUH) being divine a man god came from whom?!

From them.

From them.

Jesus Christ (PBUH) never said in his words any such words, but that was the man who never met him to claim to have written who didn't know their last names.

Do you know?!!

Own bibles scholars your own church fathers all of them agree! That Paul never met Jesus Christ (PBUH).

pbu who? shame on you
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by muhsin(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
Tudór:

Today you insult jesus tomorrow it's PBUH. . . .
I'm not suprised by your 'love' for mohammed afterall he's a savage warlord and murderer.

Mts! This is your mind-boggling problem, Tudor. You can't escape being banned from any forum. Thats to be very sincere with you. All your posts lack, out-and-out, maturity, sense and civility. May Allah guide your misguided ego.

JJYOU:

pbu who? shame on you

Why, JJYOU? What's wrong in we--Muslims, saying so to one of the beloved messengers sent by our Creator Allah?
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Tudor6(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
There's nothing civil and mature in murdering people and sure as hell no civil way of exposing a murderer. . .
Why the rant? Did the prophet not kill and murder people? Worse still he orders you followers to do same all in the name of allah. Shame!
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by muhsin(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
I ought to stop responding to your blabs, man. It's rather tantamount to misleading me becoming an ignorant just like you, I fear. Continue on writing all the insults, gibberish and everything. Better.
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Abuzola(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
muhsin:

Mathew who?

Luke who?

John Who?

And mark who?

When did they write?

According to.

Jacky.

PAUL Saul of Tarsus.

Testament books:

Jesus Christ (PBUH)!

From them.

From them.

Do you know?!!

Nice one muhsin
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by babs787(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Davidylan

RFLMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where are you to refute Abuzola's statement:

Where art thou Pastor Dawoda? grin I cant help laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by sleek29(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2009
and the Quran was written 150 years after the death of the prophet.
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by olabowale(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Sleek29: Abu Bakr became the Kalifah 150 years after the death of the prophet (AS)? I didn't know that. Thanks for that valuable information man. How long then before Aisha, the wife of the prophet and who is also the daughter of Abu Bakr died, after her father? Or he survived her? I need some knowledge from you guy.
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by sleek29(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
The prophet bewitched ( Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 400, 490; VII, no. 660; Muslim vol. III, no. 5428), Later Muslim authorities even went so far as to say that he was at one time inspired by Satan to put some verses into the Qur'an. They were later removed because they were Satanic verses. (Surah 53:19,20), The Hadith tells us that "Allah made the prophet wealthy through conquests." (Bukhari III: no. 495), He did not keep the rules he imposed upon others. He had more wives than four (Bukhari vol. I, no. 268) and did not write a will (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 3,4). He commanded that anyone who fell away from Islam should be murdered. (Bukhari vol IV, no. 260; vol. V, no. 630) Volume IX is filled with death threats against apostasy (pgs. 10,11, 26, 34, 45, 50, 57, 341, 342). , The punishment of apostates reveals that he did not believe in the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech, the freedom of assembly and the freedom of the press. The fact that he commanded that no churches or synagogues be allowed in Arabia is a telling argument that he was not a man of peace, The Hadith reveals that Muhammad had to ask forgiveness for sin more than seventy times a day. (Bukhari vol. I, nos. 711; 78; vol. V, no. 724) Since Muslims believe that prophets must be sinless, this means that Muhammad was not a prophet., He was guilty of false prophecies.
1 - The 100 yr. Prophecy. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 539)
2. The end of the world predictions. (Bukhari vol. IV, no.401),Muhammad was a dog hater. He thought that angels could not enter a house if a dog was there and that black dogs were devils. Thus he ordered dogs to be killed and forbid the selling of dogs. (Bukhari vol- IV, nos. 539, 540; Muslim vol. I, nos. 551, 552; vol. II, nos. 3803, 3829), People turn into rats, pigs and monkeys. (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 524, 627; Muslim vol. IV, no. 7135). Abraham's father was turned into an animal (Bukhari vol. IV, no.569), Muslims have one intestine while non-Muslims have seven! (Muslim vol. 111, no. 5113-5115),We should drink camel urine as a medicine. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 234),From Bukhari vol. VI, no. 509 we learn the following things:
a. Muhammad did not collect the fragments of the Qur'an and make them into a manuscript.
b. Some of the Companions of Muhammad were killed in battle and whatever surahs they had memorized died with them.
c. Abu Bakr asked Zaid to collect the fragments of the Qur'an and arrange them into a manuscript.
d. Zaid hesitated because the task was harder than sifting through an entire mountain.
e. The task was difficult because of:
1. the fragile nature of the fragments: palm leaves, stones, bones, etc.
2. the faulty memories of men (vol. VI, no. 527)
3. the false claims of men (vol. VI, no 523)
4. conflicting versions of the Qur'an (vol VI, no. 510, 514, 523)
5. contradictory orders of the surahs (vol VI, no. 515, 518)
6. God caused verses to be abrogated or forgotten. (vol. IV, nos. 57, 62, 69, 299, 393; VI, nos. 510, 511, 527,
7. Muhammad himself forgot and missed various parts of the Qur'an (vol. VI, no. 558, 562)
2. Even after the manuscript was put together, they found that they had missed some verses (Bukhari vol. IV, no. 62, no. 510).

3. They tried to burn all the other Qur'anic fragments and manuscripts. (VI, no. 510)

4. Uthman is usually credited for making the present text. (vol. I, no. 63; vol. IV, no. 709; vol. VI, nos. 507, 510)

It is clear that the text of the Qur'an was not perfect and that conflicts arose which made it necessary to make one uniform text. That Uthman tried to burn all the other Qur'ans is clear. Yet, there are thousands of variant readings and there remains controversies about verses such as the one about stoning which were omitted by mistake,1. Theological errors: The Qur'an is mistaken about what Christians and Jews believe. (Surah 5:73, 75; 9:30).

2. Historical mistakes: the Samaritans (Surah 20:85, 97), Alexander the Great, etc.

3. Grammatical errors: Arabic scholars point out errors in Surahs 2:177, 192; 3:59; 4:162; 5:69; 7:160; 13:28; 20:66; 63:10, etc.

4. Linguistical errors: Even though the Qur'an claims to be in pure Arabic (12:2; 13:37; 16:105; 4l:44; 42:7), it has foreign words.

5. Scientific errors: sun in muddy pond (Surah 18:86), mountains never shake (Surah 16:15; 21:31; 31: 10; 78:6,7; 88:19)

6. Moral errors: Muhammad justifying the taking of his daughter-in-law (Surah 33:36,38)

7. Mathematical errors: Did creation take six days (Surahs 7:51; 10:3) or eight days (Surah 41:9, 10, 12)?

8. Chronological errors: Puts Muslim vocabulary into mouth of Patriarch, prophets, etc. (Surah 2:129133; 7:124,126, etc.). The words did not exist in Hebrew or Arabic at that time.

9. Biblical errors: The convolution of names, places, events and times. Couldn't even get the name of Jesus right. He was the Son of God who died for our sins on the cross according to the Bible. The Qur'an contradicts this.

10. Political errors; Commands Jihad -- against apostates and non-Muslims (Surah 4:91; 5:33; 9:5)
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by olabowale(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Sleek29: I asked you about 150 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (AS) before the first binded Quran was produced, you gaveme all this! I cant read them all. Point me to where yu stated any supportingmaterial about this your 150 years. Abu Bakr was the Kalifah when the Quran was written in a complete and binded Book. Did he rule for 150 years or there was a ruler before him after the death of the Messenger (AS)? Or the Quran was produce for the first time by someone else, but who?

I am tryng to learn abc from you and you are giving complicated material to read. Where is my ABC, first?
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by sleek29(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2009
The earliest complete Koran manuscript in existence in museums today are hundreds of years after Muhammad died:

The Muslim false claim:

"In other words: two of the copies of the Qur’an which were originally prepared in the time of Caliph `Uthman, are still available to us today and their texts and arrangement can be compared, by anyone who cares to, with any other copy of the Qur’an, be it in print or handwriting, from any place or period of time. They will be found to be identical." (Von Denffer, Ulum al-Qur’an, p 64)

The truth:

Although Muslims proclaim they have a Koran that dates to the time of Muhammad, the Reality is different.

Two ancient copies of Koran that are in existence are the Samarqand MSS is in Tashkent, and the MSS housed in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul. What many Muslim's do not know, is that because these two manuscripts were written in a script style called "Kufic", practicing Muslim scholars generally date these manuscripts no earlier than 200 years after Muhammad died. Had these two manuscripts been compiled any earlier, they would have been written in either the Ma'il or Mashq script style. John Gilchrist, in his book, "Jam' Al-Qur'an" came to this same conclusion. (John Gilchrist, Jam' Al-Qur'an, Jesus to the Muslims, 1989)

Now we do have one ancient copy of the Koran written in the Ma'il style of script, that is housed in the British Museum in London (Lings & Safadi 1976:17,20; Gilchrist 1989:16,144). But scholar Martin Lings, who was not only a practicing Muslim, but also a former curator for the manuscripts of the British Museum, dates this manuscript at 790 AD, making it the earliest. On the other hand Yasir Qadhi notes one Islamic Masters/PhD scholar who believes the Samarqand MSS is the ‘most likely candidate for the original’.

It is unknown, even by Muslims that authorities will not release photographs of the ancient Topkapi manuscript in Istanbul and so there are no known studies on it. This is why the Muslim apologist, M. Saifullah had to state "Concerning the Topkapi manuscript we are not aware of studies done it." (Who's Afraid Of Textual Criticism?, M. S. M. Saifullah, 'Abd ar-Rahman Squires & Muhammad Ghoniem) What is in this manuscript that Muslims are afraid to let the world see? After all in Qur'an 2:111 it says "Produce your proof if you are truthful."

Even the earliest fragmentary manuscripts of the Koran are all dated no earlier than 100 years after Muhammad died.

Add to this the fact that there is no archeological evidence dated at the time when Muhammad was alive, by way of artifact, manuscript or inscription has ever been found were Muhammad is actually referred to as "a prophet".

If you don’t believe me, listen to faithful Muslim, Ahmad Von Denffer, in his book, Ulum al Quran, in a chapter called, Old Manuscripts Of The Qur'an, "Most of the early original Qur'an manuscripts, complete or in sizeable fragments, that are still available to us now, are not earlier than the second century after the Hijra. [or 800 AD] The earliest copy, which was exhibited in the British Museum during the 1976 World of Islam Festival, dated from the late second century.' However, there are also a number of odd fragments of Qur'anic papyri available, which date from the first century." (Grohmann, A.: Die Entstehung des Koran und die altesten Koran- Handschriften', in: Bustan, 1961, pp. 33-cool

There are no ancient copies of the Koran dating before 750 AD in museums
Re: Christianity In Five Minutes by Nezan(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2009
[b]Now we do have one ancient copy of the Koran written in the Ma'il style of script, that is housed in the British Museum in London (Lings & Safadi 1976:17,20; Gilchrist 1989:16,144). But scholar Martin Lings, who was not only a practicing Muslim, but also a former curator for the manuscripts of the British Museum, dates this manuscript at 790 AD, making it the earliest. On the other hand Yasir Qadhi notes one Islamic Masters/PhD scholar who believes the Samarqand MSS is the ‘most likely candidate for the original’.

It is unknown, even by Muslims that authorities will not release photographs of the ancient Topkapi manuscript in Istanbul and so there are no known studies on it. This is why the Muslim apologist, M. Saifullah had to state "Concerning the Topkapi manuscript we are not aware of studies done it." (Who's Afraid Of Textual Criticism?, M. S. M. Saifullah, 'Abd ar-Rahman Squires & Muhammad Ghoniem) What is in this manuscript that Muslims are afraid to let the world see? After all in Qur'an 2:111 it says "Produce your proof if you are truthful."

Add to this the fact that there is no archeological evidence dated at the time when Muhammad was alive, by way of artifact, manuscript or inscription has ever been found were Muhammad is actually referred to as "a prophet".[/b]

This is an interesting piece.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Solaat Regular Enough? / Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! / Can I Kiss My Wife While Fasting ??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.