Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (86667 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by nuelzy: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2016
chronique:
Yes o. This was our time. Fanta used to sell for around #1.50k - #2.50k. They later introduced fanta Chapman in the mid 90's... Good old days.
chapman??....i missed o cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by grandstar(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2016
animasaun:
Those days when I used to sell minerals at Poly Junction in Sango Ibadan infront of Total Filling Station.
All Coca-Cola products were 3kobo except for Coke that goes for 3.5k because of people's crush for its sugary taste.
Back then Coca-Cola was still bottling besides Leventis on your way to Premier Hotel in Ibadan.
Boys to men! grin grin grin
in 1984 coke was 40k. boy you old o!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by SIRJENTLE: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
it means you were born in the 70s . what of schweppes, fanta lemon etx
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by davidif: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Wow! Memories. Thanks for the thread OP. I had forgotten about stuff like this.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by baba2nday(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Morhziez:
Yes The ginger ale was my favourite..i was 49years then.. thank God am 16years now!!

You be Benjamin Button??
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Eljay24(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
ellahzy:
I saw those bottles but I didn't drink from it.

Why, Do you know what you've missed?
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Eljay24(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
hotdi:
I drank it too, it contains alcohol then grin

Alcohol !! You drank something else oo **
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Eljay24(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
emeijeh:

Its called Crush

Nairaland has really got many kids as members. It means Op doesn't even know drinks like Canada dry and Gold Spot aka the Zing thing. Oh dat advert is still very fresh in my head #1990

#80skidsrock!

U head dey there !!
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2016
nuelzy:
hw much was it sold den ??
25naira
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by ElSherriff: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Hey teenie...have you enrolled for WAEC tongue
stiles009:
Amusing.. Seeing this for d first time ever!
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by stiles009(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
ElSherriff:

Lol, I'm way past tennie, 24 yrs ain't beans o.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by stiles009(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
ElSherriff:

I'm probably older than u.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by ElSherriff: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
ahaha...ok hey 24 teenie have you finished BSc? lol...don't mind me o, just trolling...I senior you far sha wink
stiles009:

I'm probably older than u.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by stiles009(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
ElSherriff:
ahaha...ok hey 24 teenie have you finished BSc? lol...don't mind me o, just trolling...I senior you far sha wink

Lol, will be tru by March by God grace... So I'm Ur elder
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by MrDoGood(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2016
nuelzy:
did u know fanta use to have different flavours like...

"GINGER ALE" and "TONIC WATER" ??

well...there is this room my dad neva opened since i was a kid...out of fear dat d room myt contain hideous stuffs..i forced my dad to open it dis xmas...he did..

bt den d room only contained alot of his old stuffs...his #450 yahama Generator...his olden days boxes..clothes..shoes and alot of old stuffs i neva knew dey existed that he bought at ridiculous prices grin... well these fanta bottles caught my attention..neva knew fanta use to be like that...

well..

did anyone here taste those flavours...??

hw did it taste..?? xpecially d ginger ale..

"...Ahem!! if u tasted dis drink and u are still claiming 18..ur case is worst dan Ebola" grin
Fanta has always been a hit back to back.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love fanta and also dat drink called CRUSH back then.
#memories

the 3 orange men cool wink
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2016
opey112:
Tandi guarana nko

ur head dey there wink
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by ifedayoifedapo(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2016
shocked grin
hotdi:
I drank it too, it contains alcohol then grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2016
wink2015:
[size=18pt]In Delta state those days around the 80s, we use to have gold spots and Limca. But they are no more in Delta. I do not know if this drinks still exist in Lagos where they have their corporate office.[/size]

limca is still in lagos....
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2016
sam90s:
Those bottles should feature in the next instalment of pirate of the caribbean

pirates of lagos lagoon cool
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by ElSherriff: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
ahahahaha...indeed. I was through with Bsc Oct. 2008, Msc, 2013, PhD, next year...you still senior meno worry sha. Age na number lol. smiley
stiles009:

Lol, will be tru by March by God grace... So I'm Ur elder
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Men I really miss Fanta Ginger Ale, it was my favourite drink back then. A pity they killed that line.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by hotdi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vomm:
Between you and cruzita, I don't know who lie pass but believe me the combination of una lies go fit break Nigeria into 36 Countries such that Maxi Kanu wud not need all these torturing he is undergoing presently

LROTF baaaaaad guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by hotdi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jabioro:
You lie die !

White lie wink
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by wiloy2k8(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
opey112:
Tandi guarana nko

Gos sport ... can't remember sha
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by opey112(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Gos sport ... can't remember sha
yeah gold sport
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by stiles009(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
ElSherriff:
ahahahaha...indeed. I was through with Bsc Oct. 2008, Msc, 2013, PhD, next year...you still senior meno worry sha. Age na number lol. smiley

Lol, I concur, I surrender, I'm just a small 24 yrs old boy. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by emeijeh(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2016
dancok:
that is for ladies, I play with it, but still not married am a man sha.

I played with it and I m married
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by emeijeh(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
why are you reminding me of my days of. Yonder, I remember how. Coke was shared in birthday parties. Five or six kids will be given a bottle of coke to share

Very correct.... With a big plate of rice.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by emeijeh(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
teebee22:
and limca, soda water etc with that limca advert on T.v. ta la la la la limca grin

Yea u are on point.
I think there was a drink called Tree Top. I m not so sure
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by emeijeh(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Stylaay:

Honestly bro. The good old days we don old o. I need go Shiloh as I nefa marry

Lol. Men no get specific age of marriage jare.... I got married last year tho
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
emeijeh:

I played with it and I m married
u are lucky, maybe God answer u quickly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.