Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (86664 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by emeijeh(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Eljay24:

U head dey there !!

Haha
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by wokomabest(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2016
meelorlah:
They didn't go off during the 80s....I knew them then and I'm barely 20
ok, but I know Last time I set my Eyes on that Ginger Ale.it was Late in the 8os here in port harcourt.unless it Was selling in other cities
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2022
emeijeh:

Its called Crush

Nairaland has really got many kids as members. It means Op doesn't even know drinks like Canada dry and Gold Spot aka the Zing thing. Oh dat advert is still very fresh in my head #1990

#80skidsrock!

Hey, See "Wheesu o."
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by iigiehon: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
My dad bought many crates of only fanta ginger ale. I drank so many that year and I loved the drink. They shouldn't have stopped all those variants of fanta like ginger ale, tonic water and chapman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.