Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell (1160 Views)

How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Earthkumy(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2016
A new trend have started which I found disgusting in African families. In matthew 26:41 the bible said "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." But what many African Christian parents seems to be doing is watching and coping: So that they enter not in to heaven. Satan has mastered a strategy to make careless Christian parent to initiate their children in infancy to hell without knowing what they are doing. More especially mumies and aunts have mastered the act of kissing their new born babies mouth to mouth, even when these babes starts walking, They will continue kissing them. When the children have new born babies added to the family they will start practicing what they were taught as kids and start kissing the younger babe mouth to mouth, not minding if they are male or female because they actually at that time think is ok. When the male child start having feelings for fellow male and female for fellow female and the spirit of gay possessed them. Then the parents will claim they don't know where the Children got such evil habit from. God will punish you for such carelessness, I'm not cursing you, I'm just making a statement of fact. I know a young boy of 4 years that kisses anything that has mouth and anybody that carries him, and the same goes for her younger sister. Because that's what their mother and father thought them. Recent I had to caution a mother to stop kissing her 2yrs daughter. Last week I had to caution a boy of 8years to stop kissing his youngest brother. This evil is taken root in Nigeria and if allowed to continue by 2020 we will have more gay population than the world can ever imagine. Roman 1:32 says "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them". Proverbs 22:6 said you should train your child in the way he should go. The question now is, is kissing your children a way you wants them to go? As a christian parent stop letting the devil have breakfast, lunch and dinner in your house. I tell you, you must regret it, if you continue this act of destroying the life of your children. May the Lord arrange his words in Jesus name. Amen!

Evangelist Earthkumy
Source
http://earthkumy..nl/2016/01/african-parents-and-act-of-kissing.html?m=1
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by johnydon22(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2016
You are the disgusting one here.. What sort of sick mind do you people have.. Wishing some people burn for kissing their kids.

It is sick perverted minds like yours that reads nonsensical meaning into a harmless act of affection towards ones kids..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by olafum1(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Earthkumy:
Then the parents will claim they don't know where the Children got such evil habit from. God will punish you for such carelessness, I'm not cursing you, I'm just making a statement of fact.

Nawa for you o, Evangelist.
If You now want to curse nko, Na God's thunder you go command to strike their generation abi? SMH
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Earthkumy(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
olafum1:

Nawa for you o, Evangelist.
If You now want to curse nko, Na God's thunder you go command to strike their generation abi? SMH
I was just stating what bible said that will happen to sinners.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Earthkumy(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
johnydon22:
You are the disgusting one here.. What sort of sick mind do you people have.. Wishing some people burn for kissing their kids.

It is sick perverted minds like yours that reads nonsensical meaning into a harmless act of affection towards ones kids..
really?
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Geofavor(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Earthkumy:
stop painting the bible red with your ludicrous words. There's nothing wrong in kissing your young kids. Even when they grow up, you can always kiss their cheeks. Children need that affection. This affection works better than caning. What is wrong in a mother kissing a baby boy/girl that came out of her?

Kissing your baby has nothing to do with homosexualism. In fact, one of the things which cause homosexualism is insufficient affection; when a child grows up without receiving this affection( occasional hugs, cheek kisses and so on) from his/her parents, he/she may find it difficult to relate with the opposite sex.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Honestly the level of stupidity shown by some people is................. Amazing.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by omoelu1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
wetin may eye no go see
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by analice107: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Earthkumy:
A new trend have started which I found disgusting in African families. In matthew 26:41 the bible said "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." But what many African Christian parents seems to be doing is watching and coping: So that they enter not in to heaven. Satan has mastered a strategy to make careless Christian parent to initiate their children in infancy to hell without knowing what they are doing. More especially mumies and aunts have mastered the act of kissing their new born babies mouth to mouth, even when these babes starts walking, They will continue kissing them. When the children have new born babies added to the family they will start practicing what they were taught as kids and start kissing the younger babe mouth to mouth, not minding if they are male or female because they actually at that time think is ok. When the male child start having feelings for fellow male and female for fellow female and the spirit of gay possessed them. Then the parents will claim they don't know where the Children got such evil habit from. God will punish you for such carelessness, I'm not cursing you, I'm just making a statement of fact. I know a young boy of 4 years that kisses anything that has mouth and anybody that carries him, and the same goes for her younger sister. Because that's what their mother and father thought them. Recent I had to caution a mother to stop kissing her 2yrs daughter. Last week I had to caution a boy of 8years to stop kissing his youngest brother. This evil is taken root in Nigeria and if allowed to continue by 2020 we will have more gay population than the world can ever imagine. Roman 1:32 says "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them". Proverbs 22:6 said you should train your child in the way he should go. The question now is, is kissing your children a way you wants them to go? As a christian parent stop letting the devil have breakfast, lunch and dinner in your house. I tell you, you must regret it, if you continue this act of destroying the life of your children. May the Lord arrange his words in Jesus name. Amen!

Evangelist Earthkumy
Source
http://earthkumy..nl/2016/01/african-parents-and-act-of-kissing.html?m=1
Are you for real? What is this for Christ sakes? Pls this is not Christianity at all.

You are sick man.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by analice107: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Earthkumy:
You have said nothing about the Bible. I can conveniently say, you know nothing of what you are saying. Christ!!!!!!.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Earthkumy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Geofavor:

stop painting the bible red with your ludicrous words. There's nothing wrong in kissing your young kids. Even when they grow up, you can always kiss their cheeks. Children need that affection. This affection works better than caning. What is wrong in a mother kissing a baby boy/girl that came out of her?

Kissing your baby has nothing to do with homosexualism. In fact, one of the things which cause homosexualism is insufficient affection; when a child grows up without receiving this affection( occasional hugs, cheek kisses and so on) from his/her parents, he/she may find it difficult to relate with the opposite sex.
this no problem in kissing there cheek. I'm talking about mouth to mouth kissing
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Earthkumy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnydon22:

every kiss is for affection either for kids or adult, but full blow mouth to mouth kissing is turning the children into something else. That's the point I'm making, I have seen a lot kids going wild in kissing mouth to mouth and that always leads to perversion.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Geofavor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Earthkumy:
this no problem in kissing there cheek. I'm talking about mouth to mouth kissing
there's nothing wrong in a mom ( or dad) kissing he(r) baby in the mouth. When the child grows up to about seven years old, it's still okay for the child to receive kisses (in the mouth or cheek) from parents. But when the child starts growing and starts becoming self-conscious, the kisses will only be to the cheek. Mind you, affectionate parents KISS their children, they don't SMOOSH with their children.
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Geofavor(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
analice107:

Are you for real? What is this for Christ sakes? Pls this is not Christianity at all.

You are sick man.
lmaoo grin
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by johnydon22(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Earthkumy:
every kiss is for affection either for kids or adult, but full blow mouth to mouth kissing is turning the children into something else. That's the point I'm making, I have seen a lot kids going wild in kissing mouth to mouth and that always leads to perversion.
You are the one who is reading an uncalled meaning into the act of kissing children in the mouth..

It is your mindset that kissing in the mouth is bad and so you tend to see that bad in every kiss.

Mouth to mouth is nothing bad neither do such affection lead them towards perversion, i think only someone with such a perverted mindset will see that harmless gesture to be a nudge towards perversion.

Full blown mouth to mouth kiss by the parents is not doing anything to their kids, this is like saying a child cuddling his mother while sleeping is leading them to something else.

even as i am a grown up now, i can still let mama carry me, cuddle her when i sleep or even kiss her (kiss her forehead often as a matter of fact) even papa too..

they are the parents for Christ sake!!!

do not interpret your sexual ideas as an adult to a parent and child affection..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
people like you make atheists think Christians are stupid
Re: African Parents And Act Of Kissing Their Children To Hell by Earthkumy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Did you read it or you just commented because you saw comments?

(1) (Reply)

The Fallacy We Uttered Against Jesus! / Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? / What To Know About Mother Teresa Of Calcutta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.