Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Do I Accept Her Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Accept Her Ring? (836 Views)

Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Accept Her Ring? by charles316: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
MY GIRL CALLED ME ON PHONE AND TOLD ME SHE GOT A GIFT FOR ME - A RING. I WAS SPEECHLESS FOR LIKE 15 SECS-COS I DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHY SHE WOULD WANT TO BUY A RING FOR ME.I DONT WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL BAD BUT WHAT DO I NEED D RING FOR?

THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM NOT THINKING OF MARRIAGE NOW UNTIL  AFTER MY MASTERS IN AUSTRALIA . I LOVE HER BUT  I DONT THINK IT IS WISE FOR ME TO PROMISE HER MARRIAGE SINCE I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH B4 I GET MARRIED. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO WAIT FOR ME ? WHAT EXACTLY DO I DO?OR IS IT JUST A GIFT?
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by Itohan123(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
lol
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by Romeo4real(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2009
MY GIRL CALLED ME ON PHONE AND TOLD ME SHE GOT A GIFT FOR ME - A RING. I WAS SPEECHLESS FOR LIKE 15 SECS-COS I DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHY SHE WOULD WANT TO BUY A RING FOR ME.I DONT WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL BAD BUT WHAT DO I NEED D RING FOR?

THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM NOT THINKING OF MARRIAGE NOW UNTIL AFTER MY MASTERS IN AUSTRALIA . I LOVE HER BUT I DONT THINK IT IS WISE FOR ME TO PROMISE HER MARRIAGE SINCE I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH B4 I GET MARRIED. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO WAIT FOR ME ? WHAT EXACTLY DO I DO?OR IS IT JUST A GIFT?

She hasn't mentioned the ring is for marriage proposal,so you need to ask her the purpose of the ring before you get ahead of urself. Speak to her and clarify what the ring is for. It may just be a gift, or a friendship ring, or just a piece of jewellery she thought you may like.
Also, where r u? U mentioned Australia. Is ur girl there with u, or is she in Naija? If she is in Naija, i would urge u to be very careful about accepting the ring, regardless of the reason she bought it.
Some Naija girls are well known to go to great lengths to snag the man they want.
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by charles316: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
Romeo4real:

She hasn't mentioned the ring is for marriage proposal,so you need to ask her the purpose of the ring before you get ahead of urself. Speak to her and clarify what the ring is for. It may just be a gift, or a friendship ring, or just a piece of jewellery she thought you may like.
Also, where r u? U mentioned Australia. Is ur girl there with u, or is she in Naija? If she is in Naija, i would urge u to be very careful about accepting the ring, regardless of the reason she bought it.
Some Naija girls are well known to go to great lengths to snag the man they want.

i hv not yet gone for my masters.that will be in 6 months time.thanks 4 d advice
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by platinumnk(f): 4:03am On Jun 17, 2009
Romeo4real:

ur girlfriend na use juju o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by biola44: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2009
Romeo4real:

Also, where r u? U mentioned Australia. Is ur girl there with u, or is she in Naija? If she is in Naija, i would urge u to be very careful about accepting the ring, regardless of the reason she bought it. Some Naija girls are well known to go to great lengths to snag the man they want.
shocked shocked grin shocked shocked
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by lovestorm(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2009
Going for master degree in Australia in six months!
Getting a ring from you girlfriend!!

, believe me, you know the answer to that; girlfriend wants to be secured.
u aint ready? tell her!
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by izeek(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2009
well she has thrown the bait. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by biola44: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2009
be a man n come out clear 2 her! grin
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by SeanT21(f): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2009
charles316:

THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM NOT THINKING OF MARRIAGE NOW UNTIL AFTER MY MASTERS IN AUSTRALIA . I LOVE HER BUT I DONT THINK IT IS WISE FOR ME TO PROMISE HER MARRIAGE SINCE I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH B4 I GET MARRIED. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO WAIT FOR ME ? WHAT EXACTLY DO I DO?OR IS IT JUST A GIFT?

Did U ask her what the ring is for?? Did she say marriage?? Don't U think U are jumping to a conclusion??
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by touchmeder: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2009
Romeo for real has said it all i'd ask her the purpose of the ring if i were you, it would seem you guys are not talking well enough i mean knowing the intention of the other as to the plans for the future and all. why dont u tell her this as well
THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM NOT THINKING OF MARRIAGE NOW UNTIL  AFTER MY MASTERS IN AUSTRALIA . I LOVE HER BUT  I DONT THINK IT IS WISE FOR ME TO PROMISE HER MARRIAGE SINCE I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH B4 I GET MARRIED.

in case u have not done so
Re: Do I Accept Her Ring? by pinkylady1(f): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2009
na wah oh see as una don conclude finish. cheesy cheesy

poster why dont u just hear out first then you u can now decide for yaself and know whether she wan magnet you permanently. lol

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Why? / The Right Way To Show A Man You're Interested In Him / My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.