Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her (845 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by flosk: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2009
I am interested in sharing my view on what made me said yes to my fiance; at first, Idid not really like him like i do now, He was a student just like

me with little on him NOT WITHSTANDING i was convinced that he was the one for me but i was fighting that reality.he really loved me regardless of

my disposition towards him.during those times, he shares his money with me no matter how small, he was always his time sacrificing for me and

shares his picture of our future with me, I believed in the best that was yet to come and always committed everything to God in prayer.things have

changed now and I love him more than i can think. he now has more money and spends on me too. those days I saw in him a man of INTEGRITY,

LOVE, TRUST and DILLIGENCE. i trust him so much and he does loves me so much and keeps telling me that he never knew that i was as beautiful

as i am presently . infact as the days passby, I keep seeing a very HANDSOME man in him. our relationship is now 3YRS and 6 months and our

wedding is now some months ahead. just learn that love grows as much as you allow it.

I HOPE SOMEONE WILL FIND MY OPINION USEFUL AND I WILL LOVE TO HEAR OTHERS OUT
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2009
@poster, should we start clapping dat u met d right maga? u're simply money conscious, Another opportunist!
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by flosk: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
@da archer, you are completely wrong about the whole issue. i am a God fearing lady who simply wants others ladies to learn that IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY.
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by Winnergal(f): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2009
His perfume . . .If u want the juicy part of the story and more details, holla at moi . . .
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by Gabry(f): 2:32am On Jul 28, 2009
His dorky character and he makes me laugh. Thats what made me say yes! wink
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by topup: 2:48am On Jul 28, 2009
To the OP I really tried to be sincerely happy for you, but the more I read, the more the topic focused about his lack of money, and then his increase. Would you honeslty be able to say that you would still be with him if he couldn't afford a thing??

Anyways, I'll stop being harsh now, I'm glad that you've found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, please be gentle with each other's hearts, it seems to me that this guy loves you very much to be sharing practically everything he owns with you and the fact that he has managed to turn you around, make sure you appreciate him, he sounds like a great guy.
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by Pittbaby(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
because he was a good friend , I liked him a lot and I had been secretly jisoroing him ( checking him out)
Re: What Really Made You Say Yes To Him; What Made You Approach Her by oluclem(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
[size=15pt] My fiance, I approached her because of the love at first sight, But other girls? Hmmmm, some for betting, for fun and others? Awuf lol.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women - Part I / Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv / She Never,anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.