Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... (7203 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! / RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... by domchido1: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Respond By Leaking Her Nude Pictures Online

One of the most notorious Brazilian gangs just leaked nekkid pics of one of the top members of the Brazilian Military Police of Rio de Janeiro. Apparently they are UPSET that their leader was arrested over the weekend.

Wow - is this some type of new GANG WARFARE

see the UNCENSORED pics Here >> http://www.unitednaija.com/2016/01/6040/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... by domchido1: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... by benedictnsi(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2016
How e come take concern us kwanu

1 Like

Re: Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... by Denique(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
The matter go tey o...but how did her nude get into their hands? Was she into one of ... lipsrsealed
Re: Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... by seguno2: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Denique:
The matter go tey o...but how did her nude get into their hands? Was she into one of ... lipsrsealed

Don’t you know what a click bait is
Re: Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... by Denique(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
seguno2:

Don’t you know what a click bait is

Izit not NL again?... LA click LA... cheesy
Reason I just commented based on the headline cos I'm not about to click on any sh*tty link wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Boy Kills Mother For Wanting To Have Sex With Him / Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / Gunmen Abduct Couple On Farm In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.