Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,504 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO (26334 Views)

#breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by law001(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I need help on how much it will cost to publish in a national newspapers for my new NGO, which is part of registration of an NGO under CAC in Nigeria.

Urgent answers please.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
18k for each or both of them?
Both!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Samtunde090: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Yes trusted man for the job. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by monimbo(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Please I need a sample for the newspaper publication. Urgent!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
I am very grateful for the help u gave me during the newspaper publication and common seal. U d best, nice doing business with you. Anyway, I will still contact u for future assistance. Thanks allot.

You welcome Sir we do the best and make our clients happy....

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=CollinK post=76706461]

I am very grateful for the help u gave me during the newspaper publication and common seal. U d best, nice doing business with you. Anyway, I will still contact u for future assistance. Thanks allot.

You welcome Sir we do the best and make our clients happy....

Cheers.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Ebonylily: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have come to confess my Appreciation towards the good job I got from the publication of my trustee for my new NGO .I am really grateful.
And strongly recommend him for a good job well done.
Thanks A million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2019
monimbo:
Please I need a sample for the newspaper publication. Urgent!!!

2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2019
You welcome. Good to work with you. God bless you.

Sam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Ebonylily post=77252845]Hi Everyone,
I have come to confess my Appreciation towards the good job I got from the publication of my trustee for my new NGO .I am really grateful.
And strongly recommend him for a good job well done.
Thanks A million.

You welcome Ma. Good to work with you God bless you.

Best,
Sam.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by yinka4sure(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Mr Samuel did my Newspaper Publication nicely. Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2019
You welcome Sir God bless you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by kaykay2016: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sam did a great job for me. I contacted him here, and he made sure I got the publication done, and even gave me the contact of the actual vendor to get the papers from.

Thank you Samuel,

Mr. Ken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2019
All thanks to God Sir. Bless you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by frankijege(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2019
I am very delighted and grateful. I contacted this guy and within 24 hours, I got my publications. The guy is confirmed and sincere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
All thanks to God.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by 9iceX(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello Guys,

@poster and all. I have a question.
I have recently registered business names without the help of anyone and i am wondering if an NGO registration can also be done that easily.
Any lead please?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Yes sure an Ngo can be done without the help of anyone all you need do is to follow the instructions on the CAC registration portal. Get back to me as soon as you have your name approval as you would need to get your newspapers Publicaton. All the best.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by abudawah(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
I tried Sam yesterday and he delivered today as promised. Indeed there are still honest Nigerians out there.
I just took the risk and he did not disappoint me. I wholeheartedly recommend him to all.
Thanks Sam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank you so much sir. I will stay loyal forever!
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 5:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Done Publications.

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by primastylish: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the swift assistance in respect of the newspaper publication, you are the proof that we can still find authentic people online. Got the number here on nairaland and the publication was a done deed before the end of the day. Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Awwww. I feel valued and really appreciate working with u thank you for believing in me and giving a positive reputation to uphold I’ll continue doing my best to all my present and future customers! Bless you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Best.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by momik4all(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Samuel did a great job for my NGO..... I just read the people comments about you and sincerely you surprised me with your laudable jobs. Momik will forever remember you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Thank you so much sir for the great review and regards to all Momik trustees members. Bless you all.

Sam the sure Ngo Publicaton agent.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by ayoebire: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2019
I am very impressed by the prompt and professional service offered by Samuel for my NGO publication.
I saw his mobile number on this platform, chatted him up on whatsapp and I had a quick response.
This morning, my NGO adverts were in the newspapers.
It's no scam.
Great work done! Thanks so so much.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. / Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / If You Find This Boy,please Call This Number=0805-2675-667

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.