Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO (26413 Views)

#breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by labidjan1: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Thanks so much Mr Sam. I saw your post on publications last month but I was sceptical because of some bad experiences in the past but after discussing with you, I realized that You are a Man of his word. So sincere. I sent a publications to you yesterday morning and it is already out this morning. That's very prompt response. Thanks once more.

I will recommend Mr Sam thousands times for any publications. He is extremely sincere.
You can call or whatsapp him on this number +234 806 272 0984.
I am very sure you will testify like as well.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Mactonee(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Omobolaji01:

Thank you so much sir I really appreciate the great recommendations God bless you.

How can get in touch with @Omobolaji1?
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Lmegha: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
labidjan1:
Thanks so much Mr Sam. I saw your post on publications last month but I was sceptical because of some bad experiences in the past but after discussing with you, I realized that You are a Man of his word. So sincere. I sent a publications to you yesterday morning and it is already out this morning. That's very prompt response. Thanks once more.

I will recommend Mr Sam thousands times for any publications. He is extremely sincere.
You can call or whatsapp him on this number +234 806 272 0984.
I am very sure you will testify like as well.

Mr Sam is the real deal. I came online to search for contacts to make a publication for an Incorporated Trustee i was registering for a client. I got Mr Sam’s contact on this thread and called him up on Sunday. We transacted and the publication was out the next day. I would certainly use him for more publications henceforth. ����

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by 9jasam: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Mr Sam was really helpful. We only communicated on his WhatsApp Number. I didn't call him at all and he delivered my NGO public announcement on two newspapers (it took just 24 hours). He will send his account number bearing his real name. That was a sign for me that he is genuine. Please patronise him as I can confirm that he is real.
His contact: +234 806 272 0984.

Thank me later.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by DeBoss1: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mr Sam is very genuine. His proactiveness is second to none. So i had a bank issue that requires Newspaper publication and Affidavit, i kept on talking to Friends and People about it but i couldn't get any headway till i came across Samuel on Nairaland.

I initially contacted him sometime in June,2021 but with No commitment. Few days ago, i summoned boldness and called him. We talked and i sent my details to him so the next day the publication was done on page 31 of the Leadership newspaper with my Affidavit delivered to Me. I didn't know we still have true Nigerians who without seeing you face-2-face will do things as agreed. I really commend him for that.

Please guys patronize him as i am a witness.
His contact: +234 806 272 0984.

Thank me later.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by shepherdhill: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
I like to appreciate Mr Sam for delivering my publication within 24hours. I'm so impressed at such a speed and poise.

I recommend him to whoever needs his service for CAC registration.

Here is his contact +234 806 272 0984
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by TejiriNewman: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
That feeling of satisfaction you derive when service meets expectations...You guess right! That’s my encounter with Mr Sam. He’s someone you can trust for exceptional service
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by tolamore: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Wow!!!
If you want to do your CAC publication for incorporated trustee, please and please @omobolaji01 is the most trusted plug for you. He is an honest and prompt individual.

I will recommend him 1000% cos service meets expectations

Thank you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by DebbieZoe: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you so much Sam. You truly delivered on your words without prompting. Excellent service and the honest go-to-guy for CAC newspaper publications. I will definitely use him again!
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by virgie(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Mr. Sam delivered without any issues. I recommend him with my full chest.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by FaridahhhNaa: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
I needed cac newspaper publications and Mr.Sam came through for me and it was done very fast within 24hrs. He is a man of his word and i’m very happy with his work! would definitely recommend smiley
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Macjohnson0202(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Thank God I met Mr Samuel for the newspaper Publication. At first I was skeptical when I got his contact here in nairaland. But he delivered a clean job.

Thanks Mr Sammy. Let's do more.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Macjohnson0202(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Thanks Mr Sammy for coming through for my news paper publication.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Waslab14: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mr sam is your best plug when it comes to this, he's a reliable man. He's work is affordable and timely.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Mfon01: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please how much is the newspaper publication for an association (in lagos) and how do I contact Sam for it?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by smile4nelson: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
i need Sam contact
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by smile4nelson: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you Sam for delivering a good job.
Guy I recommend Sam 100%
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by newby77(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2022
Unbelievable I really need to testify and make good compliment about Mr Omobolaji, he is reliable and trustworthy to connect with. I can vouch for him whatsoever you need about publication on newspaper like CORRECTION ON NAME, CHANGE OF NAME AND CAC PUBLICATION FOR INCORPORATEDTRUSTEE, please don't hesitate to contact him. Very and very honest to do business with. In case you need his number CALL on 0806 272 0984
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Alys13: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2022
I appreciate Mr. Sam for the meeting up to his promise. Indeed he is a man of his words. After reading reviews on his services, l contacted him just yesterday and made payments. My publication is out today.
Thanks a whole lot Mr. Sam
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by MrACEii: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2022
how do i reach him
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by MrACEii: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
WELL DONE. How do I reach him. Was the question I asked some months back. And yes it was a pleasure working with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion / Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics) / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.