Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO (26635 Views)

#breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Abesodiq(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you Mr. Sam for helping me out with the publication. No hassle!!! Smart work, speedy delivery. I recommend him.

You can reach him on 0806 272 0984 - WhatsApp or Voice call.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by flexpro(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks Mr. Samuel

A friend asked if i trust you to deliver considering the ridiculous prices we've got from other people.

Thanks for your honesty and the prompt delivery as promise, we will surely recommends others to you.

....We are looking for Volunteers to Join Community Support Advocacy
(Our Goal & Mandate is to Improve our communities one step at a time)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by purposive(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Samuel is a trustworthy person when it comes to newspaper publications for your NGO registration.
He did a perfect job for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Pillow180(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Sam is your guy when it comes to this. Tested and trusted. He delivered under 14 hours. I will definitely recommend to my other colleagues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by atilla(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Fast service easy to communicate with and great feedback. Welldone bros Sam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omopeoluwasayo(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Please send me this Mr Sam number

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by isobrian(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mr. Sam is the best. I got here to read about others testimonies and I decided to give it a shot. Mr Sam delivered in 1 business day. By 5:30am Today I got e-copy of the publication from Business News website and by 7:30am I got the hardcopies of both publications. Just exactly what I needed. It was a perfect job.
I recommend him 100%

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Khorladey15: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you Mr. Sam for helping me out with the publication. No hassle!!! Smart work, speedy delivery. I recommend him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by KingMicky3286: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
What are the advert sizes?
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by JESUSBOY2009(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Mr sam is your best, fast, straight forward and reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Efizey(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Oya, let me try him out!
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by KingMicky3286: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Efizey:
Oya, let me try him out!

Dont come here to cry your eyes out for fraud. Any money you lose will online will never be recovered.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by SSebiomo: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Thank God for Mr. Sam. Was in urgent need of getting a Newspaper Publication out and I randomly searched on google and it lead me here! Even though it took a while to find his contact, it was worth it in the end. I got in touch with him and he had the job out the next day! I � recommend him!!!
Putting his contact out here so the next person in need of his services won’t have to stress.

+234 806 272 0984
Mr. Sam
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by KingMicky3286: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
SSebiomo:
Thank God for Mr. Sam. Was in urgent need of getting a Newspaper Publication out and I randomly searched on google and it lead me here! Even though it took a while to find his contact, it was worth it in the end. I got in touch with him and he had the job out the next day! I � recommend him!!!
Putting his contact out here so the next person in need of his services won’t have to stress.

+234 806 272 0984
Mr. Sam

Scam , others should go directly to newspaper offices.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by SSebiomo: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hi there, Mr Sam is very real and I did contact him and he carried out the job the very next day. I doubt you even know anything about Newspaper Publications lmao, so if one has to make publications in separate papers, like you said one should contact each individual newspaper?? Not everyone has that luxury of time. I have posted my experience with him and I’m not doing this back and forth with a “green-eyed anonymous stranger” so please for the love of God, stop discrediting him and get something doing. Have a wonderful day!
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by KingMicky3286: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
SSebiomo:
Hi there, Mr Sam is very real and I did contact him and he carried out the job the very next day. I doubt you even know anything about Newspaper Publications lmao, so if one has to make publications in separate papers, like you said one should contact each individual newspaper?? Not everyone has that luxury of time. I have posted my experience with him and I’m not doing this back and forth with a “green-eyed anonymous stranger” so please for the love of God, stop discrediting him and get something doing. Have a wonderful day!

Stupid Scammer. Who doesn't know a newspaper publication company..
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Dimeji87: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Have you had any transaction(s) with to warrant this blackmail? You can see the positive responses from who have genuinely transacted with him. I transacted with him just yesterday and he delivered today, and I believe same goes to others who have posted their experiences with him here. If I may ask, do you have something to gain from this blackmail/ blasphemous act of yours?
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Kbliz1(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Thanks so much Mr Sam. I saw your post on publications last year but I was very sceptical because of some ugly experiences in the past but after discussing with you, I decided to give it a trial. Goodness me. You are a Man of his word. So sincere. You have been delivering back to back without any issue. I sent a publications to you last night and it is already out this morning. That's very prompt response. Thanks once more.

I will recommend Mr Sam million times for any publications. He is extremely sincere.
You can call or whatsapp him on this number +234 806 272 0984.
I am very sure you will testify like as well.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Thescienceprof(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mr Sam, I must say I appreciate your sincerity and high level of professionalism. I was a bit skeptical initially, but then decided to take the risk. Your work ethic is unparalleled. I hope we could partner in some way in future. Once again, thanks a bunch.

I am the guy you helped with the SDA publication from Ib.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by LI(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks to Sam for being so helpful, thorough and prompt.
Found his details here and he was able to help me get my publication out in 24 hours.
Good job.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by charlesesq: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
I highly recommend Mr Sam for this service. Got in touch with him on a Sunday, my advert was published on Monday Morning. Highly reliable, efficient and professional. He even offered to deliver copies of the newspaper to me in Abuja. I was impressed to say the least.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Adaanya(f): 8:33am On May 11, 2021
Mr. Sam is very fast and efficient. He had my public notice published within 24hours of payment, no stress. Thank you so much!
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Elizabethbago: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please is 18k for the two publication or 1 publication? And I need your phone number. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? / Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.