Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Jesus Is Still Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Still Alive (823 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Jesus Is Still Alive / I Was Shot By Armed Robbers Three Times But Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Still Alive by abasifo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
JESUS IS LORD

Subject: A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife for reading the Bible

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8 year old daughter.

The girls were buried alive! then He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says 'A man wearing shiny clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said.

She was interviewed on Egyptian National TV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than JESUS, because nobody else does things like this!'

Muslims believe Isa (JESUS) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread.

Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by esensed: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2009
yes bro but where is the link to the website or the utube. could you upload the reporter's response. thanks
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Tudor6(f): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2009
For all we know the white robed guy could be zeus,apollos or buddha. . .
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by richjohn1(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2009
the wounds on his hands hasn't healed still over 2000 years ago
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08am On Jul 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Who said?  - i think u should go and research on your own.,that guy"Jesus christ" has been  death for so long,.please stop these whole madness of a thing! .,cant be decieving your self? Impossible!![/size]
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by platinumnk(f): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2009
abasifo:

JESUS IS LORD

Subject: A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife for reading the Bible

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8 year old daughter.

The girls were buried alive! then He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says 'A man wearing shiny clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said.

She was interviewed on Egyptian National TV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than JESUS, because nobody else does things like this!'

Muslims believe Isa (JESUS) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread.

Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17.

praise d LORD
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Praise SATAN!!!.Jesus is death forever.[/size]
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Maykelly(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Out of sense is Dangerous.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nezan(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2009
He is alive forever, praise Jesus!
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
[size=13pt]You're Right may, but for only those that deserve it,if not for the  so called"brain washed"-persons,claiming they know and sincerely they understand noting.? out of sence is Dangerous to anybody that doesn't have believing on fairy tales to be Reality,and practicing wrong practice.[/size]
hope someone is ready to learn?
May kelly:

Out of sense is Dangerous.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Niyi53(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2009
Jesus is already dead and enjoying in paradise. His tomb has been discovered at khanyar street, sirnagar, kashmir, india. Visit this link http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by CrazyMan(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2009
I believe that story and I believe that Jesus is alive forever; and seated on the right hand side of God interceding on our behalf cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus is Still Alive?.Ok, Give your proof. . . angry[/size]
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ogaga, If Jesus appears to you Himself I don,t think you can believe. you are worse that Thomas in the Bible who did not belive that Jesus was raised from the dead until when Jesus appeared unto him.

Jesus will surely appear to you like Thomas so that you can believe.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by banom(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ Poter

To God be the glory.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by ccollins(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Eeww,i am so happy Jesus did this
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom my friend what about the site. . .?[/size]
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2010
[size=13pt]JESUS is not alive. . . that guy is death and gone forever , so stop wasting your precious time because even though he really plan to return---- there are so many planning to send him back just like in the first place or even this time around would be worster since his body and soul won't be availabe in spiritual or physical .

Christians don' t say i didn't warned you. . . . cheesy
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Good / Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? / The Blood Of Jesus - Agent For The New Covenant Or Battle Axe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.