Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) (31019 Views)

PDP Senators Behind Magu’s Rejection — Rep Gudaji / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / US To Pressurise Buhari About Scrapping Nigeria's Same Sex Bill When He Visits (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by debali: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by tomholly: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
yes ooooo, at least for once am proud i voted for them.......

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by hustler86(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who is bisi alimi pls?
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by Boeing777pilot: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bisi!!
Don't you have respect for the rule of law where you come from? angry
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
God created a man and a woman. He made us male and female Do not change the the natural law of God for God is a consuming fire. He has given you a lengthy time to repent but you have remain rebellious.

Very soon you shall close your eyelids in death and your soul shall return to your maker. It is only then you shall regret and understand the fierce nature of God's Judgement.

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by Samhetalks(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abeg make d Gaybriel go hug transformer.
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by ApcSucks: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
hertz9te:

at least he needs a CD to be stopped..urs is just a quick pullout ...what makes u think u r better..

#gayalert

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by hamzeiy: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
ournaijablog:
Most of those senators and co are Gay they just hide their behind riches lipsrsealed and public personae undecided
whats your point exactly..
if you dont have anything to say...silence would save you from much troubles..
so it should be legalised because they are gays abi...we can as well legalise rape and cannibalism

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by Perryjackson(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
this man should be kill at once. we don't want Gay in Nigeria
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by Perryjackson(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
this man should be kill at once. we don't want Gay in Nigeria
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by yutsuf(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bisi Alimi z dumb na
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by hertz9te(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
ApcSucks:

#gayalert
who?......your dad
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by free2ryhme: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Even a male goat will not mate a male goat. It is against the law of nature and procreation

Let that alimi guy change his ways

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by nwakaibeya1: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
These are the thou shall not judge pastors and who told you that those who even answer pastors are called and even if they where called how come they still answer pastors when the bible has this to say about them in Jeremiah 12,10 or have you not read it?why not be wise human beigns and check our utterances so as to be wise remember when Jesus christ came before human beigns like you regarded him as nobody so why all this pretenses all over the place claiming to love Jesus Christ who you have not seen or did not see?i tell you so many who claim to BE CALLED BY gOD ARE NEVER CALLED AND WE ARE CApable to proove it to whosoever needs prove and thats why we told those who care to listen that no matter what you claim to be its at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond>why not be wise
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by djakinwande(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
celebgists:

Chisos shocked where af u bin well Google is your friend
and what if I decide not to ask Google??
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
if dem born u well, come nigeria come talk this word. idiot
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by celebgists(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
djakinwande:

and what if I decide not to ask Google??

Well at least I know I tried to save a soul from drowning in abject ignorance
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by NakedEve: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sharia where r u?
Many of these people commenting on this thread are fornicators, adulterers, thieves. etc yet they r casting stones at the gay man.
Sharia where r u?
Come n do the needful.
Come n jail them all both christian and Muslim alike.

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by jeje123(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder this stupid will claim to be smone's father!
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why giving cheap popularity to a mere gay .... Why not leave him to his fate BITCH

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by Alfred234(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am all for gay rights but Bisi needs to chill tho undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by emperorchedda(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
lilmax:
Na by force? grin

Patiently waiting for armed robbers to have rights because we should live and let's live cheesy

Armed robbers can't have right because they forcefully snatch other people's belonging against their wishes

But homosexuality is meeting of 2 ADULTS WITH MUTUAL CONSENT.

Do you now see the difference??

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by celebgists(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Alfred234:
Am all for gay rights but Bisi needs to chill tho undecided

Just Geraout sad
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
only one condom could ve prevented the sick animal.
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by Alfred234(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
celebgists:

Just Geraout sad
Why? because I support gay rights?
ok I'll geraout
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
wait if Buhari later arrest this guy now and refuse to grant him bail,will they call him dictator??

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by acooriz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some ppl gats be gay... Even if moral no permit am... But from a sociopolitical point of view.. They help in keeping overpopulation in check... Which is a good thing
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by taurus25(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
well, giving gay people rights doesnt affect any non gay persons life it doesnt mean gay people should go around fvcking straight people it just gives right to gay people to do their stuff

PS iam not gay.........and FYI some animals can be gay!!

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by lilmax(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
emperorchedda:
Armed robbers can't have right because they forcefully snatch other people's belonging against their wishes

But homosexuality is meeting of 2 ADULTS WITH MUTUAL CONSENT.

Do you now see the difference??
dude I know

Just joking grin

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) by ournaijablog(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
hamzeiy:

whats your point exactly..
if you dont have anything to say...silence would save you from much troubles..
so it should be legalised because they are gays abi...we can as well legalise rape and cannibalism
dude calm down you speak with so much hate

Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- / Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures