Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! (1525 Views)

??? / Say Cheese! / JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by SeanT21(f): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2009
davidylan:

mac and cheese has to be the worst food invented.

Add a little sardine in it and U will enjoy it.

JeSoul:

my sister na so oh smiley I'm telling you, I cannot stand cheese, especially the yellow American cheddar cheese. It disgusts me to my very soul.

SeanT,
Chinese food? hmm . . . ever watch Bizzare foods with Andrew Zimmern? Are you aware most asian sauces are gotten from rotten sources? shocked

~~~But it taste so yummy. Very hard to resist a sweet and sour pork or chicken. wink

So tell me how can U resist cheesecake?? undecided
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by A40(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
I co-sign,stamp,retina and even iris scan if i have to to ban one of the most over-rated and over-used dairy product ever Fresh,Whey,Goat,Processed i hate them all  angry angry
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
A-40:

I co-sign,stamp,retina and even iris scan if i have to to ban one of the most over-rated and over-used dairy product ever Fresh,Whey,Goat,Processed i hate them all angry angry
now that's the right attitude cheesy A-40 I've always known you be correct bobo smiley

SeanT21:

So tell me how can U resist cheesecake?? undecided
Its easy, very easy smiley
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by chiogo(f): 2:36am On Jun 19, 2009
Hahaha, JeSoul, umm, I don't really like cheese either, used to hate with a passion but it's not that bad. .  .I can't eat it by itself though, yuck!

I wonder how these Americans eat it like it's the sweetest thing. I tried to like it but it never worked.

I can stand cheese in only three things : Burger, pizza, and cake. There's nothing like a whopper with cheese from burgerking.

And a cheesecake from BJ's. And pepperoni with cheese pizza from domino's.  cheesy
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Akanniade(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
Av not tried varieties but the grated on I take with pasta seems very nice. So up Cheese. grin grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
Banning of cheese is prohibiteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Banning of cheese is prohibiteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
angry Banning of Fhemmy & Akanniade is encouraged grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
Maybe only 3 types of Cheese should be removed from this planet which is

1) Blue Cheese

2) Walking Cheese

3) Gorgonzola!

YUCK!
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
JeSoul:

angry Banning of Fhemmy & Akanniade is encouraged grin

I will call thunder for all of you that wanna ban cheese.
Imagine how there wont be cheese cake anymore too.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by mystikal(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
OMG, I tot I was d only one that hated cheese.

I am repulsed by the smell of hot, melted cheeses such as Macaroni & Cheese (like Kraft) and Nacho Cheese. I actually gag if the smell is really strong such as if a "friend" shoves the stuff in my face to mess with me.

When the "Big Mac WITHOUT Cheese" that I order has cheese on it, I can tell before I open the bag. I'll hand the bag back and say, "Sorry, but I ordered it without cheese." and they asked how I knew. I told them I can smell it, but the girls won't believe me. I opened the bag for the first time, pulled out the Big Mac WITH the double checked sticker and with the paper that said without cheese and it had all that gooey cheese on it.

I, basically, have given up on going to any fast food style restaurant and ordering something that normally comes with cheese. I clearly specify "Without Cheese" and I always say it more than once. But 90% of the time they (ANY fast food place) screw up and still put it on there.
Now, if I'm traveling and am forced to eat fast food, I usually get a grilled chicken sandwich to avoid the hassle

The biggest problem I have, though, is everyone's crazy reaction to me not liking it. They treat me like I'm an alien or something! grin grin all my friends love cheese.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Pose And Snap Picture Like Nigeria Girls / IF Your Surname Is This, How Will U Feel (pix) / Mugabe On Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.