Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! (1524 Views)

??? / Say Cheese! / JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2009
It seems cheese is the default ingredient in every dish  angry 
At pretty much every restaurant I have to tell them to leave out the cheese becos it comes standard. 90% of the time I specifically ask for no cheese someone still manages to include it.

Order an entree? cheese it the glue that holds it together
Order a sandwich? it comes pre-made with cheese
Order bread? it has cheese melted inside of it
Order dessert? its layers are made of cheese
Order pizza? well its almost completely made of cheese

The only cheese I can stand is Mozarella and that's only becos it has mostly no taste or smell. American cheese is the worst, digusting, nasty, slimey, putrid, yellowish goo - eeewww tongue Please if you despise cheese sign in below  kiss
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2009
I love CHEESE!!

My advice to U is to stick to Chinese FOOD!!
wink haha
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by LoveGuru1(m): 3:03am On Jun 17, 2009
You have my signature, Sean.
wink
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 5:01am On Jun 17, 2009
JS chai na so cheese do you bad? grin

I love cheese. . .all types oo.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 17, 2009
Happily signed.

I HATE CHEESE WITH PASSION
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Sissy3(f): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Happily signed.

signature not approved grin

I LOVE CHEESE WITH PASSION cool cool tongue
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2009
Bush people, how can you dislike american cheese? Try the blue cheese. grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by SeanT21(f): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2009
Love Guru:

You have my signature, Sean.
wink

cheesy

FL Gators:

Happily signed.

Signature happily removed!!
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2009
~Sissy~:

signature not approved grin

I LOVE CHEESE WITH PASSION cool cool tongue
SeanT21:

cheesy

Signature happily removed!!

No can do. Illegal move
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
All ye cheese lovers  angry tongue  you're the ones contributing and encouraging America to continue down this road of certain culinary disaster  cheesy

Cheese is basically rotten milk, sometimes with mold and bacteria all over it  shocked  tongue

FL Gators:

Happily signed.

Mrs Tebow na only you be correct person jare  kiss
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice:

JS chai na so cheese do you bad? grin

I love cheese. . .all types oo.

my sister na so oh  smiley I'm telling you, I cannot stand cheese, especially the yellow American cheddar cheese. It disgusts me to my very soul.

SeanT,
  Chinese food? hmm . . . ever watch Bizzare foods with Andrew Zimmern? Are you aware most asian sauces are gotten from rotten sources?   shocked
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
davidylan:

Bush people, how can you dislike american cheese? Try the blue cheese. grin
Whether na blue, bleu, pink or cream . . . they are all nasty! tongue
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
What would you say about a Baguette or those blue veined cheese? grin grin
I love cheese oo, always order 2 extra orders of cheese for my burger or pizza grin grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice:

What would you say about a Baguette or those blue veined cheese? grin grin
  You mean bacteria veined cheese?  grin  grin like this?

I love cheese oo, always order 2 extra orders of cheese for my burger or pizza grin grin
  shocked lol . . . scary I tell ya.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2009
Yeah like that grin grin I like them even grin grin

JeSoul:

shocked lol . . . scary I tell ya.

tongue
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by debosky(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
Cheese is great - my personal favourite is Bavarian cheese with ham bits embedded. grin grin

mac and cheese, parmesan coated pasta, cheese filled pizza crusts. . . and best of all - cheesecake. tongue
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice:

Yeah like that grin grin I like them even grin grin
  shocked men I dunno how you people do it   undecided  the smell of cheese is enough to make me lose my appetite  lipsrsealed

I vividly recall the first time I tasted cheese, I was 7 or 8 yrs old, it was swiss cheese - the one with the holes. I took a bite and spat the whole thing out  tongue. Mozarella is the only one i can do cos its tasteless and odorless.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
debosky:

Cheese is great - my personal favourite is Bavarian cheese with ham bits embedded. grin grin

mac and cheese, parmesan coated pasta, cheese filled pizza crusts. . . and best of all - cheesecake. tongue

shocked worst offender on the entire thread tongue. You have just listed my most hated dishes/foods. Those cheese-filled pizza crusts are an abomination . . . the way they 'draw' . . . it should be outlawed.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
debosky:

Gawd, i love cheese filled pizza crust. . .i'm defo with you on cheesecake kiss kiss

JeSoul:

shocked men I dunno how you people do it   undecided  the smell of cheese is enough to make me lose my appetite  lipsrsealed

I vividly recall the first time I tasted cheese, I was 7 or 8 yrs old, it was swiss cheese - the one with the holes. I took a bite and spat the whole thing out  tongue. Mozarella is the only one i can do cos its tasteless and odorless.

It's an acquired taste tongue I didn't like it years ago, but now yeah i love it. . .my fridge now sef is stock with 7 different types of cheese grin grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice:

It's an acquired taste tongue I didn't like it years ago, but now yeah i love it. . .my fridge now sef is stock with 7 different types of cheese grin grin
Acquired taste for where?  smiley
I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to 'get with the program' and ended up taking only 2-3 bites or spoons and thrown the rest away. I can never like cheese.

Its tiring for non-cheese eaters in todays restaurants or food shops . . . everything, and I mean everything is made with cheese. And when you ask for no cheese they look at you like  . . . something's wrong, lol.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by MrCrackles(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
Sorry i wont be signing
Cheese is an important part of my daily diet! tongue cheesy
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
JeSoul:

Acquired taste for where?  smiley
I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to 'get with the program' and ended up taking only 2-3 bites or spoons and thrown the rest away. I can never like cheese.

Its tiring for non-cheese eaters in todays restaurants or food shops . . . everything, and I mean everything is made with cheese. And when you ask for no cheese they look at you like  . . . something's wrong, lol.

Pele oo tongue
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sorry i wont be signing
Cheese is an important part of my daily diet! tongue cheesy

Alien angry smiley

iice:

Pele oo tongue
If you really empathize with me you & other aliens on this thread should stop eating cheese so they can stop including it in everything cheesy

Remember that Captain Planet saying "If we all do a little, we can do a lot" cheesy grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2009
rofl grin grin
You are asking us to give up something we really love? shocked grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice:

rofl grin grin
You are asking us to give up something we really love? shocked grin

It can easily be replaced with healthier alternatives like say . . . nuthin kiss cool or ketchup cool.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by iice(f): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
Yeah ketchup on cheese is pretty good tongue

Sorry hun, but this your task of taking on the fight against cheese is like climbing mountains tongue
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Hauwa1: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
lol @ first post  grin.
not a crazy cheese fan. once a year, i eat my salad with parmesan or goat cheese. that's when i visit my fav family in the mil Base. then it is just plain salad for me the rest of the year.

my roommate told me cheese make pple develop underbelly fat  shocked.

i make sure to ask they remove the cheese from my sandwich. a problem though eating at Italian (almost everything is cheesy)

JS, signed grin
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by luxoire(f): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
can't do withouut the laughing cow on hot toast
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by nila07: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
if you eat any cheese made in america you are more likely to end up hating cheese. the same goes for chocolate and fine pastries.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
mac and cheese has to be the worst food invented.
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by Hauwa1: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
especially the ones in pali sold at wegmans lipsrsealed
packet mac and cheese eeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

anyone tasted the ones sold by the road side in nigeria? undecided
Re: Sign The Petition To Ban Cheese From The Universe! by JeSoul(f): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
iice,
my parents taught me that if you believe, you can acheive cheesy kiss

*Hauwa*:

lol @ first post grin.
not a crazy cheese fan. once a year, i eat my salad with parmesan or goat cheese. that's when i visit my fav family in the mil Base. then it is just plain salad for me the rest of the year.

my roommate told me cheese make pple develop underbelly fat shocked.

i make sure to ask they remove the cheese from my sandwich. a problem though eating at Italian (almost everything is cheesy)

JS, signed grin

Hauwa, your signature is duly noted and fully appreciated kiss I think a good chunk of the weight gained by the exploding obese population is to be blamed on their massive cheese intake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Never Listen / Chassis And Airbags :-) / See Smart Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.