Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) (8717 Views)

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by malvisguy212: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
bro,don't deviate from the topic.. Stick with the topic.. The bible and qur'an is another topic entirely. Peace. Shalom
am still on the topic concerning tax. Contrast the quranic verse with the bible verse I provide.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
am still on the topic concerning tax. Contrast the quranic verse with the bible verse I provide.
that's not the topic. This is not comparative religion please. I'm not forcing you to see Islam as supreme. Stick to your christianity. My point has been "ISLAM DOESN'T SUPPORT TERRORISM". Someone brought the tax issue and I explained how civil it was at the time. I'm tired of repeating myself... I think we should end this now because it's obvious we are wasting our time.. It's just like a seesaw. The argument is endless and the longer we stay in it,the farther we deviate from the topic..I'm sure you have better things to do with your time. Keep doing your faith. Thanks for making the argument civilised.. I have learnt new things and I'm sure you have too. I hope you understand. Peace!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
True2god,dorox,malvis,demmy,welldone. I hail una.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by malvisguy212: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
that's not the topic. This is not comparative religion please. I'm not forcing you to see Islam as supreme. Stick to your christianity. My point has been "ISLAM DOESN'T SUPPORT TERRORISM". Someone brought the tax issue and I explained how civil it was at the time. I'm tired of repeating myself... I think we should end this now because it's obvious we are wasting our time.. It's just like a seesaw. The argument is endless and the longer we stay in it,the farther we deviate from the topic..I'm sure you have better things to do with your time. Keep doing your faith. Thanks for making the argument civilised.. I have learnt new things and I'm sure you have too. I hope you understand. Peace!
alright.
Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT.”

What right is a man has to take life ? I don't want to say too much.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
alright.
Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT.”

What right is a man has to take life ? I don't want to say too much.
what right does a judge have to inflict capital punishment? There lies your answer.. I'm not replying you again.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Another open ended terror inspiring verse from the islamic terror manual:

Quoran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

This verse encourages jihadist till this day to continual fight and forcefully convert people to islam until (God forbid) the whole world becomes muslim.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by malvisguy212: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
what right does a judge have to inflict capital punishment? There lies your answer.. I'm not replying you again.
moral law is different from civil law. are you indicating, man has the right carry out judgment by his own will ?
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:

Well,have your say...

This is how I see it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

This is how I see it...

true that pic .

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

This is how I see it...
thanks. Your opinion is highly respected.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Demmzy15(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
thanks bro. I'm getting tired sef. Even though true2god is disrespectful,he is bringing points. I don't understand what the other guy is saying sef. Jumu'at mubarak
Thank you brother, the Annunaki is just an empty barrel nothing upstairs. He actually had a former account which he registered in 2008(showing he's not a kid). Whatever you can reply just do and whatever stupidity you see just ignore.

The true2god guy is just a sadist, he's always never pleased about anything Islam. He always clash with many Nairaland Muslims and I especially don't like his posts. He raises some questions which are worth responding to, but he never does them in a respectful manner. He's a racist, tribalist and pathetic sadist!

Others include plappvile, pneumaticos(a tribalistic Yoruba Christian), truthman2012, basilico, malvisguy, OLAADEGBU, etc you'll soon see many of them.

The issue that malvisguy is raising as already been treated at this http://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam They like repeating arguments which as been refuted countless of time, in fact Muslims had to create a thread for recycled topics.

All I can say is welcome to Anti-Islamic bigots, Nairaland Chapter!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
Thank you brother, the Annunaki is just an empty barrel nothing upstairs. He actually had a former account which he registered in 2008(showing he's not a kid). Whatever you can reply just do and whatever stupidity you see just ignore.

The true2god guy is just a sadist, he's always never pleased about anything Islam. He always clash with many Nairaland Muslims and I especially don't like his posts. He raises some questions which are worth responding to, but he never does them in a respectful manner. He's a racist, tribalist and pathetic sadist!

Others include plappvile, pneumaticos(a tribalistic Yoruba Christian), truthman2012, basilico, malvisguy, OLAADEGBU, etc you'll soon see many of them.

The issue that malvisguy is raising as already been treated at this http://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam They like repeating arguments which as been refuted countless of time, in fact Muslims had to create a thread for recycled topics.

wow,thanks brother. Seems you know the religion section very well..cheesy I explained to them but they are SCARED of believing.. They don't want to believe Islam doesn't condone terrorism. They want a 'BLAME VESSEL'... A vessel they can blame for acts of terrorism and they want Islam to be that vessel. Thanks.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
wow,thanks brother. Seems you know the religion section very well..cheesy I explained to them but they are SCARED of believing.. They don't want to believe Islam doesn't condone terrorism. They want a 'BLAME VESSEL'... A vessel they can blame for acts of terrorism and they want Islam to be that vessel. Thanks.

No matter how many times you repeat your lies, it will not take away the fact that islamic not only condones terrorism but it instructs and encourages it for his followers. It remains a historical fact that mohamed was involved in over a hundred mostly offensive military campaigns during his life time which involved things as little as armed robbery(caravan raids) to over throwing cities and forcing them to convert by the sword. If you condemn terrorism you condemn mohamed since mohamed was the first islamic terrorist and he remains the inspiration for modern day terrorists who are emulating the sunnah of mohamed.

Less I forget, the leader of isis, caliph Abu bkr al baghadi is an arab man from mohamed's clan. He understands the teachings of the quoran very well in it's original language(classical arabic) and he has a phd in islamic studies meaning he understands islam far better than you and other Nigerian al taquiya speaking muslims and everything he does is based strictly on the teachings and instructions of mohamed in the quoran and sahih hadiths. We have bbeen deceived enough by your likes and we will not accept these lies anymore. We now know that islam is the most violent and vile religion that satan created.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Annunaki:

I have something even more authoritative than the sahih hadiths. When you have finished reading the evil verses below, you can read quoran 9:5 and quoran 8:39 as well.

Quran 9;29, "Fight that who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibited what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiorty and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 9:30, "And the Jews say Uzair is the Son of Allah; and the Crhstians say, 'The Messiah is the son of Allah: these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disliked before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away."

Good! I was about uploading this verse when I saw yours.

Not to worry, nossycheek is reloading. ......
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Demmzy15(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
No problem bro, I just loved the way you responded calmly to their gibberish arguments. Allaah is forever your strength!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:

You forgot to mention the anti Christian bigots or have they been banned on NL?
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
No problem bro, I just loved the way you responded calmly to their gibberish arguments. Allaah is forever your strength!

You are yet to prove that Islam does not condone violence while the verses that supports terrorism have been shown over and over.

Terrorism in Islam will never cease because of the promise of 72 virgins with self regenerating hymen promised to jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
bro,do you understand that cartoon....? When did ISIS et al become ISLAMIC organizations? Maybe I am a lunatic,but you are worse. Sorry

I didn't know that we had true scotsmen in Islam. Islam really is far reaching.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
glossy6:

You forgot to mention the anti Christian bigots or have they been banned on NL?
always read carefully. Did I mention any bigot? What are you even talking about,ma?
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
As for the first verse,There's something called Jizyah in Muslim states or countries. It's a form of tax 'unbelievers' pay to ensure their security and freedom of religion.

Who is lying, you or Allah? Allah state in the quran verse quoted that the tax is to acknowledge their subjection and their inferiority. Nothing about protection or security. Besides, someone looking for security will approach the security forces, it is not the security forces that will approach the person and say 'I'll protect you, pay'. That is called extortion and it is criminals that do so.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

I didn't know that we had true scotsmen in Islam. Islam really is far reaching.
I'm not from Scotland o. Which one be scotsmen again?
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
ameen...and yours too
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
QFT!!

dorox:

The fact that you can't see my point is exactly the problem I am talking about. Perhaps a little illustration will help.
Imagine that your father is a king with so many children that it is impossible for you to know all of them. Would you and your real brothers be more angry if a total stranger should say something silly about your father or if someone who claims to be your brother does some despicable things in your fathers name?

Mislims rightly do not protest the barbaric punishment done under Sharia law because it is very islamic. They protested the Danish cartoon and the Mohammed video because it is unislamic. The celeberated the downing of the World Trade Centre becaus it was seen as a victory for the Mujahadeen. They stayed silent when ISIS raped and sold Yazidi girls into slavery because those actions can be justified from the Hadith.

Until muslims start getting visibly angry and embarrassed when atrocities are committed in the name of their religion by people who share their faith instead of getting worked up over cartoons, it will be impossible for them claim that muslims do not at least have some sympathy for the jihadist.
Even your handle has 911, does it have something to do with the 911 event?
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

Who is lying, you or Allah? Allah state in the quran verse quoted that the tax is to acknowledge their subjection and their inferiority. Nothing about protection or security. Besides, someone looking for security will approach the security forces, it is not the security forces that will approach the person and say 'I'll protect you, pay'. That is called extortion and it is criminals that do so.

Gbam!!!

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
I'm not from Scotland o. Which one be scotsmen again?

Oh! my mistake. please, as you were …..
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Annunaki:

No matter how many times you repeat your lies, it will not take away the fact that islamic not only condones terrorism but it instructs and encourages it for his followers. It remains a historical fact that mohamed was involved in over a hundred mostly offensive military campaigns during his life time which involved things as little as armed robbery(caravan raids) to over throwing cities and forcing them to convert by the sword. .If you condemn terrorism you condemn mohamed since mohamed was the first islamic terrorist and he remains the inspiration for modern day terrorists who are emulating the sunnah of mohamed.

Less I forget, the leader of isis, caliph Abu bkr al baghadi is an arab man from mohamed's clan. He understands the teachings of the quoran very well in it's original language(classical arabic) and he has a phd in islamic studies meaning he understands islam far better than you and other Nigerian al taquiya speaking muslims and everything he does is based strictly on the teachings and instructions of mohamed in the quoran and sahih hadiths. We have bbeen deceived enough by your likes and we will not accept these lies anymore. We now know that islam is the most violent and vile religion that satan created.
Bros,I sempe for you o @emboldened. Please state JUST FIFTEEN out of those OVER HUNDRED offensive campaigns. Who were the campaigns against and in what year? Please,I'm waiting..
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
you're indirectly insulting me by insulting my belief.

If a man believes that the earth is flat and you correct him by informing him that it is a retarded belief, have you insulted the man? Or have you enlightened him?

2 Likes

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
Bros,I sempe for you o @emboldened. Please state JUST FIFTEEN out of those OVER HUNDRED offensive campaigns. Who were the campaigns against and in what year? Please,I'm waiting..

If you need more, let me know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by true2god: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Demmzy15:

If you like cry it won't change the obvious fact that Islam is the most violent and intolerant religion known to man. The evidence are so glaring that it takes only the deceptive, the deceived or the brainwashed not to see.

Mohammed called the christians and the Jews 'the worst of creatures' (quran 98:6) and to you it is not a big deal since he is the perfect examples for muslims to follow.

Mohammed asked muslims to keep fighting infidels until there is no more fitna, that is unbelief (quran 8:39), and to you mohammed is a perfect man.

Mohammed asked muslims to keep fighting christians and Jews until they pay jizya and feel humiliated (quran 9:29) and to you mohammed is a normal person.

Mohammed promised to expel the Jews and the christians from the arabia peninsula and to you he is not insane.

Mohammed asked muslims not to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51) and to you he is not a mad man.

Hitler wrote a book called Meim kampf (in german) which in English means 'my struggles'. Meim kampf and quran are very similary because meim kampf was purely devoted to attacking the Jews only while the quran is devoted to attacking both the christians and the Jews. Both books are hate books.

Look into the hate in your quran and the hadith. Look into the arab imperialism in the hadith, quran and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. I have studied islam extensivel and come to realize that is pure evil and dangerous to man. Take a look at arab nations, for over 1400 years, you will understand the negetive effect of islam to the arabs.

In islam, if a girl is raped it is the girl that will be punished and the rapist freed. In a sane world, the rapist are jailed while the girl is compensated. In islam i can marry my first cousin while in my african culture it is a taboo considered as incest. In islam muslims are permitted to lie, to defend mohammed\muslims\islam, while lying is a serious crime in a sane world.

Look at what happen in Koln Germany last week, muslim refugees went on rampage raping and molesting white women. I mean new refugees running from an islamic-induced poverty in their countries and not even showing appreciation for German hospitality.

The list is long. Islam is a sick ideology.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Annunaki:

If you need more, let me know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
Bro,you're always spewing nonsense... Always guage your statements. You said very clearly that Muhammad (SAW) led OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGNS.. You said OFFENSIVE. I skimmed through those expeditions and I see things like "after the Makkans won the battle,they MOVED to further deplete the Muslim army..." [not quoting in verbatim].

Please copy and paste them here for all to see.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
Bro,you're always spewing nonsense... Always guage your statements. You said very clearly that Muhammad (SAW) led OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGNS.. You said OFFENSIVE. I skimmed through those expeditions and I see things like "after the Makkans won the battle,they MOVED to further deplete the Muslim army..." [not quoting in verbatim].

Please copy and paste them here for all to see.

You're right there are many retaliatory campaigns. But surely you didn't miss the offensive campaigns. The very first one that I saw at the top of the list was an offensive campaign in order to enrich themselves. Give your eyes a good rub and read the list again bro.

4 Likes

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
always read carefully. Did I mention any bigot? What are you even talking about,ma?

Demmyz15 did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan / Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression / Dutifulness To Parents (infograph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.