Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) (8719 Views)

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2016
glossy6:

I can now confirm that you are a chessbaĺl generation. So calling people on this forum my sugar daddies, sex starved evangelist and other unprintable words are commendables abi?
I didn't call you that if you didn't start it, now go back to your earlier posts and see how offensive they're.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15:
I didn't call you that if you didn't start it, now go back to your earlier posts and see how offensive they're.

You quoted my posts and used those words or have you taken your posts down? Why the denial?

What is offensive in my post? Denying the truth does not change the fact.

You are quick to resort to name calling and you've done it many times.

I 've chatted with more matured Muslims like bab767 in the earlier years of this forum and nobody goes personal.

If you attack my person, I have three (3) options
1. report
2. retaliate
3. ignore

depending on my mood.
God bless
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2016
glossy6:

Good! I was about uploading this verse when I saw yours.
Not to worry, nossycheek is reloading. ......
My 1st post on this thread
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2016
glossy6:

yeah they can rape and kill the infidels, that is Islam for you.

My other post.
What is offensive about this?
Does Islam tolerate infidels? Even when a family member converts to other religions, don't you engage in honour killing?

Instead of you to prove otherwise, you resorted to name calling

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15:
Glossy6, please where tha heck are you? Shebi you sabi Islam well, common let's digger it out. Sex-starved evangelist!

Your 2nd post after I ignored your earlier post which was more offensive and has been taken down after you were banned on this forum.

Do you need any other evidence of your misyan?
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2016
glossy6:

Your 2nd post after I ignored your earlier post which was more offensive and has been taken down after you were banned on this forum.

Do you need any other evidence of your misyan?

Don't mind the silly boy, he is just being a good muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan / Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression / Dutifulness To Parents (infograph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.