Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) (8718 Views)

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
glossy6:

Demmyz15 did
ehen,you should have quoted him na...
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
true2god:
If you like cry it won't change the obvious fact that Islam is the most violent and intolerant religion known to man. The evidence are so glaring that it takes only the deceptive, the deceived or the brainwashed not to see.

Mohammed called the christians and the Jews 'the worst of creatures' (quran 98:6) and to you it is not a big deal since he is the perfect examples for muslims to follow.

Mohammed asked muslims to keep fighting infidels until there is no more fitna, that is unbelief (quran 8:39), and to you mohammed is a perfect man.

Mohammed asked muslims to keep fighting christians and Jews until they pay jizya and feel humiliated (quran 9:29) and to you mohammed is a normal person.

Mohammed promised to expel the Jews and the christians from the arabia peninsula and to you he is not insane.

Mohammed asked muslims not to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51) and to you he is not a mad man.

Hitler wrote a book called Meim kampf (in german) which in English means 'my struggles'. Meim kampf and quran are very similary because meim kampf was purely devoted to attacking the Jews only while the quran is devoted to attacking both the christians and the Jews. Both books are hate books.

Look into the hate in your quran and the hadith. Look into the arab imperialism in the hadith, quran and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. I have studied islam extensivel and come to realize that is pure evil and dangerous to man. Take a look at arab nations, for over 1400 years, you will understand the negetive effect of islam to the arabs.

In islam, if a girl is raped it is the girl that will be punished and the rapist freed. In a sane world, the rapist are jailed while the girl is compensated. In islam i can marry my first cousin while in my african culture it is a taboo considered as incest. In islam muslims are permitted to lie, to defend mohammed\muslims\islam, while lying is a serious crime in a sane world.

Look at what happen in Koln Germany last week, muslim refugees went on rampage raping and molesting white women. I mean new refugees running from an islamic-induced poverty in their countries and not even showing appreciation for German hospitality.

The list is long. Islam is a sick ideology.

yeah they can rape and kill the infidels, that is Islam for you.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
Bro,you're always spewing nonsense... Always guage your statements. You said very clearly that Muhammad (SAW) led OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGNS.. You said OFFENSIVE. I skimmed through those expeditions and I see things like "after the Makkans won the battle,they MOVED to further deplete the Muslim army..." [not quoting in verbatim].

Please copy and paste them here for all to see.

If you indeed read through it you would have noticed almost half of the expeditions were to raid to capture booty(armed robbery) and the other half was to force people to convert to islam. I would have posted it here but the format in that website does not allow for easy copy and paste. I implore everyone on this thread to visit that link and make their own deductions.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

You're right there are many retaliatory campaigns. But surely you didn't miss the offensive campaigns. The very first one that I saw at the top of the list was an offensive campaign in order to enrich themselves. Give your eyes a good rub and read the list again bro.
thanks bro. But remember I said I SKIMMED... Too lengthy. That's why I asked him to copy and paste 15 out of his solid OFFENSIVE 100+...
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by glossy6(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
ehen,you should have quoted him na...

O.k. noted. Am sorry for quoting you
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
thanks bro. But remember I said I SKIMMED... Too lengthy. That's why I asked him to copy and paste 15 out of his solid OFFENSIVE 100+...

Too lengthy If you actually bothered to skim through, you will have observed that mohamed instigated a lot of armed robbery operations apart from forcing his evil ideology on conquered communities. If you have visited the site, i challenge you to copy and paste it here yourself if you have any point to make against it.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Annunaki:

If you indeed read through it you would have noticed almost half of the expeditions were to raid to capture booty(armed robbery) and the other half was to force people to convert to islam. I would have posted it here but the format in that website does not allow for easy copy and paste. I implore everyone on this thread to visit that link and make their own deductions.
You accuse me of dishonesty and so far,I haven't been dishonest. You can prove me wrong.. But you? You are ALWAYS dishonest. Lying and exaggerating! You stated that they were 100+ offensives. Now you're say HALF OF 100. Which are we to believe? Stop dancing around points you are not sure of. Stop the lies. You know it's a sin.,right? Don't go out of your way to prove points. Arguments mustn't be won.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
glossy6:

O.k. noted. Am sorry for quoting you
no problem,ma'am.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
You accuse me of dishonesty and so far,I haven't been dishonest. You can prove me wrong.. But you? You are ALWAYS dishonest. Lying and exaggerating! You stated that they were 100+ offensives. Now you're say HALF OF 100. Which are we to believe? Stop dancing around points you are not sure of. Stop the lies. You know it's a sin.,right? Don't go out of your way to prove points. Arguments mustn't be won.

Don't quote me out of context, I said almost half of the 100 were armed robbery operations to enrich mohamed whilst the other half was to enforce islam on people. Can you honestly claim to have gone through that list of mohamed's atrocities and still remain proud of him as your prophet.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Annunaki:

Don't quote me out of context, I said almost half of the 100 were armed robbery operations to enrich mohamed whilst the other half was to enforce islam on people. Can you honestly claim to have gone through that list of mohamed's atrocities and still remain proud of him as your prophet.
lol,still grasping at straws. Can't you just stop? Do you know what an offensive is? So you are all those expeditions are offensive? Your comprehension of English words is off tha hook. Topnotch. I sempe for you,Boss. Goodnite jare.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
true2god:
[s]If you like cry it won't change the obvious fact that Islam is the most violent and intolerant religion known to man. The evidence are so glaring that it takes only the deceptive, the deceived or the brainwashed not to see.

Mohammed called the christians and the Jews 'the worst of creatures' (quran 98:6) and to you it is not a big deal since he is the perfect examples for muslims to follow.

Mohammed asked muslims to keep fighting infidels until there is no more fitna, that is unbelief (quran 8:39), and to you mohammed is a perfect man.

Mohammed asked muslims to keep fighting christians and Jews until they pay jizya and feel humiliated (quran 9:29) and to you mohammed is a normal person.

Mohammed promised to expel the Jews and the christians from the arabia peninsula and to you he is not insane.

Mohammed asked muslims not to take Jews and christians as friends (quran 5:51) and to you he is not a mad man.

Hitler wrote a book called Meim kampf (in german) which in English means 'my struggles'. Meim kampf and quran are very similary because meim kampf was purely devoted to attacking the Jews only while the quran is devoted to attacking both the christians and the Jews. Both books are hate books.

Look into the hate in your quran and the hadith. Look into the arab imperialism in the hadith, quran and the sunnah of the islamic prophet. I have studied islam extensivel and come to realize that is pure evil and dangerous to man. Take a look at arab nations, for over 1400 years, you will understand the negetive effect of islam to the arabs.

In islam, if a girl is raped it is the girl that will be punished and the rapist freed. In a sane world, the rapist are jailed while the girl is compensated. In islam i can marry my first cousin while in my african culture it is a taboo considered as incest. In islam muslims are permitted to lie, to defend mohammed\muslims\islam, while lying is a serious crime in a sane world.

Look at what happen in Koln Germany last week, muslim refugees went on rampage raping and molesting white women. I mean new refugees running from an islamic-induced poverty in their countries and not even showing appreciation for German hospitality.

The list is long. Islam is a sick ideology.[/s]
Same old boring rhetoric, can't you come up with something better?! undecided
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

You're right there are many retaliatory campaigns. But surely you didn't miss the offensive campaigns. The very first one that I saw at the top of the list was an offensive campaign in order to enrich themselves. Give your eyes a good rub and read the list again bro.
Good evening bro, even though I'm a Muslim I've always benefitted from some of your posts. You even gave me materials I use against Islamophobes till today, remember I asked you about Muslims in Spain and you provided me a documentary which clearly refutes lies spread against Muslims by bigots.

I'm disturbed and concerned about the underlined, because your interpretation seems to be off point. Nevertheless, I'll try and explain and I hope you'll be open to the truth . You made mention of an offensive, we all know an offensive war is not forbidden if it's an established fact that the enemy is very dangerous and could be planning the same, some of the offensive wars carried out by Muslims are the Caravan Raids.

In fact the only time the Prophet Muhammad attacked a tribe by surprise was against Banu Mustaliq, and the reason was because they were planning to attack the Muslims. You can't expect him to sit and see them attack the Muslims, every reasonable commander would do this you know?!

The reasons for raiding of caravan is as follows:

First, is that the Muslims were in a state of war with the Meccans. It was a war strategy in cutting off the resources to Mecca. It is like a country implementing economic sanctions on a country.

Secondly, the Meccans confiscated the property and valuables and possessions of the Muslims who left Mecca due to their persecution. So in a way, the Muslims were getting back what is theirs.

I think the above reasons are credible enough, it's never possible to sit and watch an enemy in which you're at war with to be transmitting supplies. It just doesn't make any sense, please be objective and open in whatever you read about Islam.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
glossy6:

You are yet to prove that Islam does not condone violence while the verses that supports terrorism have been shown over and over.

Wow!!!! Looks like you know a lot about Islam, whatever your sugar daddies have posting since as long been refuted my Muslims here on Nairaland. So I can't repeat any nonsense because you don't worth plus I'm not useless like you.

Terrorism in Islam will never cease because of the promise of 72 virgins with self regenerating hymen promised to jihadists.

If you indeed knew the true meaning of terrorism, then you'll know that you Christians have committed worst atrocities the world is yet to see, but I don't blame you because you're too dumb to know. Nevertheless, define "terrorism" for me??!

I've noticed something about you Christian ladies, you're always infatuated with virgins. Is it any Muslims' fault that you were disvirgined when engaging in promiscuous and uncouth acts?! Is our fault, you then force your frustration on Muslims by mentioning things we've never heard of. From 70 to 71 to 72 to 99virgins?!! Which is it?! Lemme make this clear, there's nothing as seventy something virgins in Islam, the hadith which mentions that is a fabricated one!

This is Demmzy15!!!!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

true that pic .

Not just Hamas but also ISIS is Islamic. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:

thanks. Your opinion is highly respected.

You are welcome, any time. cool

2 Shares

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

Thank you brother, the Annunaki is just an empty barrel nothing upstairs. He actually had a former account which he registered in 2008(showing he's not a kid). Whatever you can reply just do and whatever stupidity you see just ignore.

The true2god guy is just a sadist, he's always never pleased about anything Islam. He always clash with many Nairaland Muslims and I especially don't like his posts. He raises some questions which are worth responding to, but he never does them in a respectful manner. He's a racist, tribalist and pathetic sadist!

Others include plappvile, pneumaticos(a tribalistic Yoruba Christian), truthman2012, basilico, malvisguy, OLAADEGBU, etc you'll soon see many of them.

The issue that malvisguy is raising as already been treated at this http://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam They like repeating arguments which as been refuted countless of time, in fact Muslims had to create a thread for recycled topics.

All I can say is welcome to Anti-Islamic bigots, Nairaland Chapter!

Even if you deny the obvious your Qur'an doesn't.

1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2016
haywhy911:

wow,thanks brother. Seems you know the religion section very well..cheesy I explained to them but they are SCARED of believing.. They don't want to believe Islam doesn't condone terrorism. They want a 'BLAME VESSEL'... A vessel they can blame for acts of terrorism and they want Islam to be that vessel. Thanks.

This is what Islam offers, no? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2016
haywhy911:
lol,still grasping at straws. Can't you just stop? Do you know what an offensive is? So you are all those expeditions are offensive? Your comprehension of English words is off tha hook. Topnotch. I sempe for you,Boss. Goodnite jare.

On the contrary you are the one that needs lessons in english comprehension if in your twisted mind they are not offensive, will you describe them as defensive Or resort to the normal muslim lie they were recovering their goods lost to the meccans even though no hadith or even the quoran indicates such.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

On the contrary you are the one that needs lessons in english comprehension if in your twisted mind they are not offensive, will you describe them as defensive Or resort to the normal muslim lie they were recovering their goods lost to the meccans even though no hadith or even the quoran indicates such.
LOL. You stated that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) led OVER A HUNDRED OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGNS...(note the emphasis). You provided a link that showed HUNDRED CAMPAIGNS..(not OVER A HUNDRED). And those hundred was a composite of OFFENSIVE,DEFENSIVE (and retaliatory,you might add).... So please,were you just exaggerating....?

You are a liar. TESTED AND misTRUSTED! grin
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
haywhy911:
LOL. You stated that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) led OVER A HUNDRED OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGNS...(note the emphasis). You provided a link that showed HUNDRED CAMPAIGNS..(not OVER A HUNDRED). And those hundred was a composite of OFFENSIVE,DEFENSIVE (and retaliatory,you might add).... So please,were you just exaggerating....?

Glad you have at least acknowledged that your so called prophet embarked on some offensive military campaigns including armed robbery. And if you had any common sense you will realise that they were more than hundred but only a hundred was listed in the link provided. If you want more I will gladly provide as you might now know, I love exposing islam grin tongue
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Glad you have at least acknowledged that your so called prophet embarked on some offensive [not over hundred? shocked] military campaigns including armed robbery. And if you had any common sense you will realise that they were more than hundred but only a hundred was listed in the link provided. If you want more I will gladly provide as you might now know, I love exposing islam grin tongue
I want to assume you are typing in the heat of the moment. I will advice you to rest today and maybe tomorrow when the pressure has waned,come back to this thread and read through all posts with a clear mind. Look critically at all explanations (including yours).. Free your mind from prejudice and read.. Maybe then you'll notice how many times you have lied and how many times I and Demzy have repeated the same explanation....

If you had the link,why didn't you paste it earlier. You were 'brave' enough to COPY AND PASTE verses from the Qur'an which were neatly explained. You were also 'brave' enough to COPY AND PASTE a fake Hadith which you FALSELY claimed SAHIH.. I just don't understand why you can't paste fifteen out of your 'HISTORICALLY FACTUAL HUNDRED+ OFFENSIVE. Is it because you're scared that those OFFENSIVES are justifiable?? Demzy clearly explained this...

Anyway,I'm tired of this never-ending seesaw. Hold on to your faith.

"TO YOU BE YOUR RELIGION AND TO ME BE MINE" (SURATUL KAFIRUN V 6.)
wink grin
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

This is what Islam offers, no? undecided

Hey look Oldman, I challenge you to show me any of this from the Quran or hadeeth. It's a challenge if you're willing to take, but be restassured you'll defend the Bible both from the old and new testament!!!!!!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
haywhy911:

My bro it's demmzy, I was banned yesterday. Just take a look at how he's displaying his stupidity. From all clear indications, he's just an empty drum and you know "empty drum make the most noise". Very pathetic human being!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Glossy6, please where tha heck are you? Shebi you sabi Islam well, common let's digger it out. Sex-starved evangelist!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
My bro it's demmzy, I was banned yesterday. Just take a look at how he's displaying his stupidity. From all clear indications, he's just an empty drum and you know "empty drum make the most noise". Very pathetic human being!

Stoopid rodent, how won't they ban you when you keep writing rubbish all over the place. Even your al taquiya brother has admitted that mohamed led offensive military campaigns and he was indeed an armed robber.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Stoopid rodent, how won't they ban you when you keep writing rubbish all over the place. Even your al taquiya brother has admitted that mohamed led offensive military campaigns and he was indeed an armed robber.
Olodo boy! No one ever denied that the Prophet Muhammad led offensive battles no one, in fact I affirmed Muslims engaged in caravan raids. Your problem is that, upon your old age you're so so dumb!

I gave an explanation for the Offensive and caravan raids, I hope you saw them. If you didn't then here's is it again!

Nadheer15:

Good evening bro, even though I'm a Muslim I've always benefitted from some of your posts. You even gave me materials I use against Islamophobes till today, remember I asked you about Muslims in Spain and you provided me a documentary which clearly refutes lies spread against Muslims by bigots.
I'm disturbed and concerned about the underlined, because your interpretation seems to be off point. Nevertheless, I'll try and explain and I hope you'll be open to the truth . You made mention of an offensive, we all know an offensive war is not forbidden if it's an established fact that the enemy is very dangerous and could be planning the same, some of the offensive wars carried out by Muslims are the Caravan Raids.
In fact the only time the Prophet Muhammad attacked a tribe by surprise was against Banu Mustaliq, and the reason was because they were planning to attack the Muslims. You can't expect him to sit and see them attack the Muslims, every reasonable commander would do this you know?!
First, is that the Muslims were in a state of war with the Meccans. It was a war strategy in cutting off the resources to Mecca. It is like a country implementing economic sanctions on a country.
Secondly, the Meccans confiscated the property and valuables and possessions of the Muslims who left Mecca due to their persecution. So in a way, the Muslims were getting back what is theirs.

I think the above reasons are credible enough, it's never possible to sit and watch an enemy in which you're at war with to be transmitting supplies. It just doesn't make any sense, please be objective and open in whatever you read about Islam.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Boss, thank you very much for the clarification. As you are well aware I am prepared to defend islam if it is falsely attacked by bigots twisting history to make their point. However this thread is a very different context from that.

The post you are responding to is about the author of the thread saying that he did not see any offensive campaigns by mohammed when an offensive campaign tops the list. That immediately suggests a wuruwuru mind. In fact right from the start he is trying to press a point that it is in fact islam that is being victimised by the world but the media is making it look like Islam is victimising the world. This is utter falsehood. If anything, these jihadists have been in cahoots with the US and with Western Europe for a long long time. The western press mostly whitewashes things done in the name of Islam.

Now, I don't remember if it was on this thread or another thread on this site or even another site entirely but, I remember reading a question where someone asked if you were one of 3 brothers and one of your brothers started going around stealing and committing crime using your family name, would you just sit back and let it happen? would you not reprimand him? Or even if it was a stranger claiming your family name and then going around committing crimes. Would you and your brothers not act to put a stop to him?

The ability for self appraisal and self criticism is very important, in my opinion, to develop decency. I personally have stood up against christians that twist texts to further some nefarious end or the other. On this site you will see lots of arguments between christians. It got to the point that one idiotic guy called me "adurosita j'oko s'ile". Meaning, in yoruba, the one who stands outside to throw stones at his own home. What a daft position. In fact it got so bad that I renounced the name christian, and just said I believe what I believe and 'a rose by any name, will smell just as sweet'. In other words it doesn't matter how you categorise me, the important thing is how I live.

What dawned on me a while back is that many moslems were not prepared to stand up to other muslims who did things in the name of Islam, just because the criminals were doing it in the name of Islam. What I witnessed on this site is Moslems banding together, threatening the owner of the site, forcing for a separate section, and seemingly accommodating almost any kind of behaviour as long as it's done for Islam. The preservation of the 'club', not the ethics, or the tenets, but the organisation/club itself.

In fact the only muslim that I ever heard stand up to contemporary terrorism/jihadism was the president of Gambia who denounced them a while back and said they were not muslims. It was such a relief for me to hear that because I was beginning to believe that there is a different thing that muslims say when they are together in private from when they are in public.

I have been close enough with Muslims to know that there is a fair bit of resentment regarding issues such as Palestine and colonialism, but I never felt it was to the extent of supporting an islamic caliphate as terrible as Daesh. I believe the whole tenor of the author of this thread is to paint a picture of victimised Islam without addressing the real issues on the ground such as the beheadings and the political machinations, and the terror visited, not on westerners, but on fellow Middle-easterners, both muslim and otherwise, in the name of Islam.

As regards whether or not the quran supports their actions, I don't think that matters because the quran is just a text and believe that I've always made it clear that I don't believe that authority or Truth can reside in a text. Text can never be an ultimate authority because text must be interpreted and text can be interpreted in any number of ways depending on the creativity of the person doing the interpreting. The ultimate Authority resides with the interpreter not the Text.

Islam needs to get it's house in order and I don't see any efforts to do so. Islam is just a tool, a play thing, for global powers, mostly western, US and Europe, and a few demagogues.
First Lawrence of Arabia went to the Ottoman empire and instigated Arab nationalism so that they would overthrow the Turks. And like mumus they fell for it and thus Britain and France took over the middle east from Ottomans. US foreign diplomats set up Osama bin laden to be their cat's paw to fight USSR, they fell for it. Me o, personally (if you like call me crazy or conspiracy theorist but ..) I don't think Osama bin Laden ever stopped being a CIA agent, and furthermore if the news came out today that the dude is still alive I would not be surprised, but hey that's just me and my crazy conspiracies. Furthermore I think Saudi Arabia is nothing more than the 51st state of the USA. But then like I said, me I don craze. it's not that I know it as fact, it's just that if such a fact was revealed when everybody starts jumping up and down and wagging their tongues, I would see it as just business as usual/no big deal/ second bass jare.

Anyway, I've gone on at length here, I hope it's not too long or boring.

Nadheer15:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by PastorAIO: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ol boy, sebi na 'just 15' you ask for.

haywhy911:

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Olodo boy! No one ever denied that the Prophet Muhammad led offensive battles no one, in fact I affirmed Muslims engaged in caravan raids. Your problem is that, upon your old age you're so so dumb!

I gave an explanation for the Offensive and caravan raids, I hope you saw them. If you didn't then here's is it again!

You explanations are baseless lies fabricated by modern day muslim apologists to justify why mohamed was an armed robber. There is no indication in any sahih hadith or even the quoran that they raided caravans to recover their lost properties. What is clear from the hadiths is that they raided caravans to enrich themselves so stop all these al taquiya nonsense, armed robbery can never be justified for whatever reason.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
PastorAIO:
Boss, thank you very much for the clarification. As you are well aware I am prepared to defend islam if it is falsely attacked by bigots twisting history to make their point. However this thread is a very different context from that.

This is why I always gbadun your posts especially when I know you're open to the truth. Thanks for understanding!

The post you are responding to is about the author of the thread saying that he did not see any offensive campaigns by mohammed when an offensive campaign tops the list. That immediately suggests a wuruwuru mind. In fact right from the start he is trying to press a point that it is in fact islam that is being victimised by the world but the media is making it look like Islam is victimising the world. This is utter falsehood. If anything, these jihadists have been in cahoots with the US and with Western Europe for a long long time. The western press mostly whitewashes things done in the name of Islam.

I perfectly understand you, in Islam Allaah said we as Muslims must be just even if we're oppressed. I won't deny that there are Muslims who have committed mass atrocities example Timur aka Tamerlane, this guy killed Muslims, Hindus and everyone who stood on his way. But defending him just because he's a Muslim would be very irresponsible.

The case of Boko Haram, ISIS, etc is just disheartening, but as a Muslim I believe they've been prophesied by the Prophet Muhammad. What in fact added to this problem is the damaging policies of the West. I've never been a fan of the Taliban or Saddam, but this countries would have been better if the west didn't invade. Now both countries are now destabilized, and it would take years before the atrocities of the West and the terrorists heal.

Now, I don't remember if it was on this thread or another thread on this site or even another site entirely but, I remember reading a question where someone asked if you were one of 3 brothers and one of your brothers started going around stealing and committing crime using your family name, would you just sit back and let it happen? would you not reprimand him? Or even if it was a stranger claiming your family name and then going around committing crimes. Would you and your brothers not act to put a stop to him?

Of course, we would do everything to stop him!

The ability for self appraisal and self criticism is very important, in my opinion, to develop decency. I personally have stood up against christians that twist texts to further some nefarious end or the other. On this site you will see lots of arguments between christians. It got to the point that one idiotic guy called me "adurosita j'oko s'ile". Meaning, in yoruba, the one who stands outside to throw stones at his own home. What a daft position. In fact it got so bad that I renounced the name christian, and just said I believe what I believe and 'a rose by any name, will smell just as sweet'. In other words it doesn't matter how you categorise me, the important thing is how I live.

Infact I was really proud of how you defended Islam some years ago, I actually thought you were a Muslim. Nevertheless, continue the good work surely God is your strength(even though you don't believe in one)

What dawned on me a while back is that many moslems were not prepared to stand up to other muslims who did things in the name of Islam, just because the criminals were doing it in the name of Islam. What I witnessed on this site is Moslems banding together, threatening the owner of the site, forcing for a separate section, and seemingly accommodating almost any kind of behaviour as long as it's done for Islam. The preservation of the 'club', not the ethics, or the tenets, but the organisation/club itself.

Yes I'll have to agree with you on this, I was scared when I saw some posts of some Muslims in fact praising Boko Haram and the rests. Initially I thought it was a joke but mehn, this was real. On the other hand, some Muslims might be annoyed by some of the posters here on this site, even me I get angry when people bring up illogical and baseless points just to prove an irrational argument.

I could remember a time on Google Plus around 2013 when ISIS evil just sprang out. Some group of Muslims created a community but unknown to me it's an ISIS member fan club. The posts were 100% in support of ISIS, most of the Muslims in that community were from the west with majority of them the UK. Only 3 of us spoke out against this obvious evil spreading, the remaining started abusing and cursing(remember that the people cursing us are Muslims) us, in fact one started abusing me racially.

There was this girl who was in fact living under ISIS and she dropped some of their propaganda videos, I engaged her and conveniently refuted all her arguments. She then threatened me with death and the rest, at the end of the day I was eventually kicked out of the group because I was a pain in the back.

So when you mention points like this, I'm fully aware.

In fact the only muslim that I ever heard stand up to contemporary terrorism/jihadism was the president of Gambia who denounced them a while back and said they were not muslims. It was such a relief for me to hear that because I was beginning to believe that there is a different thing that muslims say when they are together in private from when they are in public.

OH!!!! Do you mean Muslim Ruler?

I have been close enough with Muslims to know that there is a fair bit of resentment regarding issues such as Palestine and colonialism, but I never felt it was to the extent of supporting an islamic caliphate as terrible as Daesh. I believe the whole tenor of the author of this thread is to paint a picture of victimised Islam without addressing the real issues on the ground such as the beheadings and the political machinations, and the terror visited, not on westerners, but on fellow Middle-easterners, both muslim and otherwise, in the name of Islam.

Firstly, I always say this that "acts of terrorism committed in the name of Islam do not mean they are acts condoned by Islam. Islam and overwhelming majority of Muslims are free from the actions of this despicable terrorists". Any Muslim who clearly knows about his religion would know that ISIS is not a caliphate but a land of evil and oppression, these are words of scholars of Islam.

Secondly, the emergence of groups like ISIS has been warned and predicted by the Prophet Muhammad. He was recorded to have said "If I were to meet them, I'll destroy them like the people of AD(total annihilation)". The fourth Caliph of Islam Ali, fought against them and destroyed them!

As regards whether or not the quran supports their actions, I don't think that matters because the quran is just a text and believe that I've always made it clear that I don't believe that authority or Truth can reside in a text. Text can never be an ultimate authority because text must be interpreted and text can be interpreted in any number of ways depending on the creativity of the person doing the interpreting. The ultimate Authority resides with the interpreter not the Text.

Bravo/Spot-on @underlined, this is a very great and nice quote. Please permit me to use this in the future in my arguments against bigots.

Lemme try and make some contributions concerning the underlined. This is why as Muslims we have the hadeeth, tafsirs, etc. which features explanation of the Prophet Muhammad and his disciples. There are many verses many of terrorists quote and use without fully knowing the explanations on how the Prophet Muhammad and his people acted upon them.

There's a verse of the Quran in which terrorist use to judge other Muslims to be kaffirs but when you read what a disciple of Prophet Muhammad said concerning it, is totally opposite. This specific disciple Abdullah Ibn Abbas was given a special blessing by the Prophet to interpret the Quran, this terrorists reject his interpretation because it clearly refutes their own.

Moreover, there are many of numerous Quranic verses and hadeeth this people interpret by themselves to further their innovations. If Muslims can go back to those sayings of the Prophet Muhammad and disciples and those after them I tell you everything would go on smoothly, but today everyone wants to follow his own desire and paint Islam on it.

Islam needs to get it's house in order and I don't see any efforts to do so. Islam is just a tool, a play thing, for global powers, mostly western, US and Europe, and a few demagogues.

I would prefer if you say Muslims have been tools used by the global powers.

First Lawrence of Arabia went to the Ottoman empire and instigated Arab nationalism so that they would overthrow the Turks. And like mumus they fell for it and thus Britain and France took over the middle east from Ottomans.

Very true and sad!

US foreign diplomats set up Osama bin laden to be their cat's paw to fight USSR, they fell for it. Me o, personally (if you like call me crazy or conspiracy theorist but ..) I don't think Osama bin Laden ever stopped being a CIA agent, and furthermore if the news came out today that the dude is still alive I would not be surprised, but hey that's just me and my crazy conspiracies.

Actually, I also believed such conspiracies but I'll have to truthful with you. Osama was just a normal Muslim who was misguided and power drunk to the extent he declared Muslims who didn't agree with his views apostates. Sheikh Istanbuli(not sure tho) when he was in school, because he was a classmate of Osama said he(Osama) performed badly in school, this same man who couldn't even do well in school now became a "Scholar on jihad" what an irony!

Furthermore I think Saudi Arabia is nothing more than the 51st state of the USA. But then like I said, me I don craze. it's not that I know it as fact, it's just that if such a fact was revealed when everybody starts jumping up and down and wagging their tongues, I would see it as just business as usual/no big deal/ second bass jare.

I thought it was Israel?! grin

Anyway, I've gone on at length here, I hope it's not too long or boring.

Haba noooo! It was actually very educating!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nadheer15: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]You explanations are baseless lies fabricated by modern day muslim apologists to justify why mohamed was an armed robber. There is no indication in any sahih hadith or even the quoran that they raided caravans to recover their lost properties. What is clear from the hadiths is that they raided caravans to enrich themselves so stop all these al taquiya nonsense, armed robbery can never be justified for whatever reason.[/s]
Lemme stop here because you're someone who's dumb so whatever I state would just enter and gerrout through the other ear. Old olodo!
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
lol,yeah.. I don't what other explanation to give. Someone told me this kind of argument is NOT WORTH IT. Prejudices die hard..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan / Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression / Dutifulness To Parents (infograph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.