Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones (1080 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by onila(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
if hes old, its understandable but still not acceptable
even some young Nigerian men are having little bumps
about to grow bigger when older

its so unattractive
I want a guy with muscles

a woman wants to have a man in the house. with muscles, the woman feels more comfortable and secured with her husband
a fit man represents strength

its more acceptable when women have pot belly than men
since in African culture, bigger or curvy women are more desirable
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by iceberylin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Different strokes for different folks...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by Honestyboy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
That's life for you.
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by LouisBERG: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
We even have younger ones with pot belly looking older than their parent smh. But some peeps love it though.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by hardychris(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some guls like it.
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by obiorathesubtle: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
You can't look like barney the dinosaur and expect a guy who you want to date to look like a calvin klein model..
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by Ochima75(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
See ur mouth
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by donTbone(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
onila:
if hes old, its understandable but still not acceptable
even some young Nigerian men are having little bumps
about to grow bigger when older

its so unattractive
I want a guy with muscles

a woman wants to have a man in the house. with muscles, the woman feels more comfortable and secured with her husband
a fit man represents strength

its more acceptable when women have pot belly than men
since in African culture, bigger or curvy women are more desirable

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I totally disagree... as long as the men is not allowed to have
pot belly, same goes for the woman.
I mean WOE will my wife have a pot belly without pregnancy? angry

I will surely remove the pot, set it on gas and cook with it.
#soft

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by Lobolintin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am going and with sexy Tommy, and apt of babes admires it even your mothers....
Ur gold someinelse shits
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by czarr(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
African men like curvy women not fat women claiming thick grin

Curvy is Beyonce,j lo,Nicki and they all have flat bellies,not some of our naija girls who will upon the pot belly still wear fitting clothes and think its attractive... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Team flat Tommy smiley
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by AngelicBloom(f): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
My dad does'nt have a pot belly grin
Re: Nigerian Men With Pot Belly Even the Young ones by CaptainRahl(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
czarr:
African men like curvy women not fat women claiming thick grin

Curvy is Beyonce,j lo,Nicki and they all have flat bellies,not some of our naija girls who will upon the pot belly still wear fitting clothes and think its attractive... grin
A thousand likes 4u bro.
No homo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies-what Are Your Turn On And Off In A Guy / Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? / I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.