Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? (576 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by JumpingChicken(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Imagine you were in the same bed with your girl friend
and you had a dream that she was chasing you with a
cutlass and you were running for your dear life, and you
woke up & she was standing beside you, and the next thing she said was " for your mind now you sabi run abi". What would you do.
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by hardychris(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by iceberylin(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
I Will prove her right shocked
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
This shiit is stale na, NEXT!
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by obiorathesubtle: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na to disappear o
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
I would just sleep back again and pursue her this time then wake up back cheesy.

But seriously, I would behave as if I didn't have any dream or as if I don't knw what's going on so that I will be able to leave there alive then go for spiritual consultation and insurance. Becus if u didn't face her in d dream, u can't face her in d physical without a spiritual power/prayer so challenging her when u wake up would be a fruitless effort.
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by Hadez(f): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
I will be frightened at first then act normal. I will not want to piss her off if she is really that powerful to know what I was dreaming about
Re: What Would Be Reaction In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
LOL its to hold her down and force her to tell me what she meant.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Like Emusmith And Oliviarimms Will Remain Single For Life / Its Mother Valntine / Do You Love Someone Or Are You Inlove? Enter Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.