Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

5 Good Reasons You Need To Consider Insurance Stocks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Good Reasons You Need To Consider Insurance Stocks (698 Views)

Five Reasons You Should Be Using Whatsapp Marketing / Want To Invest N1m Into 5 Good Busineses [200k Each], To Get 90k Minimum/month / Investing In Nigerian Insurance Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Good Reasons You Need To Consider Insurance Stocks by samguru(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2009
stock folks,
i am here once again to render my advisory as far as equity investment is concern.it has been a win-win game now for couple of weeks back on the floor of Nigeria stock exchange compare to what we used to have prior to the arrival of the bull.Having critically examined the market situation,i discovered the need to consider the stocks from insurance sector can not be overemphasis.i intentionally want to reveal this, that you and i can make good profit from the current bullish market.

1.Good and attractive prices;if you are a good observer you will notice that some insurance stocks had already made 100% appreciation,yet still looking attractive.i mean some have doubled the prices they sell before the arrival of the bull around April.

2.Good earnings:some might criticize me on this because there earnings are still in the range of 3-12 kobo, fine but let us do simple arithmetic here.
forexample
Mr A has #10,000 to invest likewise Mr B.
A buys access bank at #10 which translate to 1000 units
B buys international energy @1 which translate to 10,000
if access declare 70 kobo and international energy declares 12kobo,
B goes home with dividend of #1,200 while A goes home with just #700 divided.international energy insurance is better yet people will seem not to look the way of IEI insurance.

3,Growing sector:it is obvious that there is still a very big market for insurance business in Nigeria,as in they have not started at all.

4.Sentiment;if i may predict the sector sentiment will favour most this year,i would say insurance stocks because all there prices are at lowest ebb.

5,Favourable government policies;it is mandated for any companies to insure it staffers,insuring public building is also mandatory.
i don't really have the time to forge ahead but i promised to continue some other day

yemyem28@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Good Reasons You Need To Consider Insurance Stocks by Ayinde2: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2009
Thank you so much for the information. If you have any good information again, don't hesitate to get us informed.

(1) (Reply)

High Qulaity Transfer Paper / Crude Oil / Is The Business Oppurtunities In Dubai Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.