Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman (1762 Views)

The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Personally, I am the type who don't like to talk much. I can be succinct; meaning I use few words for lengthy expressions. I have come across ladies. Any lady who can communicate with me on this level is compatible. And they are usually very presentable working class ladies. I don't dig beauty cause she must be learned but not necessarily a university graduate.

I think I am getting lucky. What do ya think folks...
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by Monalisa185(f): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by iceberylin(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Succinct you, makes no sense sad
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Come again pls! angry
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by mzvyne(f): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think you were too succinct in this case. tongue
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
am here again

and i know the right one is by my side nkwu
prettythicksme:
Come again pls! angry
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Was expecting to see a long list...buh u disapointed me op buh why na grin
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
robosky02:
am here again

and i know the right one is by my side nkwu
grin grin
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goddamit, no succinct response yet.
God of Elijah, where is Sagamite : let him come do justice to this thread...
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
mzvyne:
I think you were too succinct in this case. tongue

The most succinct response so far. I dig you girl.
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Come again pls! angry

I don. c-umm-m again oo .... O kpari kpa
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
digitite:

I don. c-umm-m again oo .... O kpari kpa
undecided undecided
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by robosky02(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin

you already know lol

Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided
so succinct
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by mzvyne(f): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
digitite:

The most succinct response so far. I dig you girl.
Digitite digs me.
I feel flattered.
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
mzvyne:

Digitite digs me.
I feel flattered.
Really ? why do you say that ?
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
digitite:
Personally, I am the type who don't like to talk much. I can be succinct; meaning I use few words for lengthy expressions. I have come across ladies. Any lady who can communicate with me on this level is compatible. And they are usually very presentable working class ladies. I don't dig beauty cause she must be learned but not necessarily a university graduate.

Succinct

Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
grayht:
Succinct
Haha, nice try. in white chicks, this guy makes me jealous.
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by mzvyne(f): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Digitite, kindly check my personal text.
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2016
mzvyne:

Well, I didn't see any personal text, apart from the ones here. Anyways, feel free.
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2016
mzvyne:

Oh okay. After much ado. I saw your personal text. I suppose that ends it here.

Well, just wanted to know why you felt flattered. Cause I don't flatter for the sake of it. lol
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
digitite:
Goddamit, no succinct response yet.

God of Elijah, where is Sagamite : let him come do justice to this thread...

Let me be succinct for you.

This is a great example of a guy that has found the right kind of woman for him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3382324/She-really-soulmate-Tennis-star-Lleyton-Hewitt-gushes-wife-Bec-insists-never-argued-ten-years-marriage.html

It needs to be easy and fun.
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by amiskurie(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
iceberylin:
Succinct you, makes no sense sad

In few words,the guy is actually insuccinct
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by flokii: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
digitite:

let me know when you finally see ur right kind of woman..

cheers
Re: How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman by digitite: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sagamite:

Let me be succinct for you.

This is a great example of a guy that has found the right kind of woman for him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3382324/She-really-soulmate-Tennis-star-Lleyton-Hewitt-gushes-wife-Bec-insists-never-argued-ten-years-marriage.html

It needs to be easy and fun.

Thanks boss. Your insight is always appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Asking / I'm Feeling Suicidal... / Does This Guy Look Like Koredde Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.