Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,882 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? (721 Views)

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? by Goahead(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Recently I found myself in the main city of Ebonyi state... Initially I thought Abakaliki would be a shanty town, as I was told that nothing is working out in that state. But reverse was the case!
My change of tone was when I saw how organized the capital looked, how the brand new roads were marked with pedestrian side walks.... Impressed I was when I couldn't see any generator puffing carbon-monoxide into the air, thanks to constant electricity I must say.
But still has some flaws, nevertheless it's very serene.

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO TAKE EVEN A SINGLE PICTURE, PLS FORGIVE ME N'LDERS.
Upload your pictures of Abakaliki, if you have any.
Re: Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? by fleet7(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
The few months he has been in office, he has transformed ebonyi to a reasonable extent.I was there for Christmas at a point I thought I was in calabar because of the way the main city is keep it up your Excellency
Re: Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? by Know2020: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ebonyi is not a small boy when it comes to economic viability. For stupid media propaganda from some people from the SW, who have lied and deceived us that Ebonyi and Ekiti are on the same level...arrant nonsense. Ebony IGR quadruples that of Ekiti, even above that of Anambra though we know Anambra government is not being honest with their IGR....should be double of Ebonyi. If you name top 7 richest states in terms of natural resources, Ebonyi should be there. It's a hidden gem that most Nigerians don't know. That's why Dangote and foreign investors are running there 24/7 like a little boys looking for favor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? by gsport: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goahead:
Recently I found myself in the main city of Ebonyi state... Initially I thought Abakaliki would be a shanty town, as I was told that nothing is working out in that state. But reverse was the case!
My change of tone was when I saw how organized the capital looked, how the brand new roads were marked with pedestrian side walks.... Impressed I was when I couldn't see any generator puffing carbon-monoxide into the air, thanks to constant electricity I must say.
But still has some flaws, nevertheless it's very serene.

UNFORTUNATELY I FORGOT TO TAKE EVEN A SINGLE PICTURE, PLS FORGIVE ME N'LDERS.
Upload your pictures of Abakaliki, if you have any.
ur a hire hand and the job ur paid for you did it poorly. Part two of ur story
Re: Dave Umahi: The Best Performing Governor? by Goahead(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
gsport:
ur a hire hand and the job ur paid for you did it poorly. Part two of ur story
Maybe... Next gibberish angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Now In Aso Rock, Await Buhari / A Curtail Of Deciet And A Citizenry Sold On Propaganda / ‘ Advance Party’ Prepares Ground For Sen. Smart Adeyemi’s Move To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.