Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (57753 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by paragon40(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
virgin or no virgin....just be a good wife, koko.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Favolly:
Bigmarx have you seen this thread? tongue
Loool....how are you doing tonight? hope u had a splendid day? I don't know what to say but I am a strong advocate of total abstinence. Well I think the "Virgin"...goes beyond physical sex. What about people who fornicate with their hearts? As long as you are a practising xtian you know pre marital sex is wrong. Now if I believe that, the bible (which is a yardstick) also states those in christ Jesus are born again....every born again xtian is a virgin. old things have passed away....as long as they don't yield to the flesh....and go bk to their former sin......I hope I didn't end up preaching cos me no be preacher o shocked...just a practising xtian....

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you need to learn to keep up when conversating with the Black Shakespeare... I forgot you had to drop out of high school after you got impregnated by Gbolahan, the skin-headed janitor... no wonder basic words like bipolarity & oestrogen sound like balderdash to you...

stop shaming yourself in public..semi-illiterate degenerate..
lmaooooo. Apparently, you don't know the meaning of "jargon" and "balderdash". Your case is worse than I thought. cheesy cheesy. Just when I thought you retreated to get great punchlines, now you come up with this again. Why so lame? What do I expect from an Internet trolling machine? .i can't but feel genuine pity for the people in your life, I mean; how do they keep up with your insanity? embarassed. Perhaps birds of same feather. Ehen, what was the bone of contention again? Can't even remember cheesy. Oya remind me, let me continue where I stopped. Lmaoo. Weyrey ni ee. Bring it on son! cheesy
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rollar:

As in. I was shocked when I read the piece, until I got to the end and saw she wasn't the author. Really impressive write up, especially the use of imagery and allusions. That bit about Asterix and Obelix took me down memory lane. For some strange reason, Cacophonix was always my favorite character. Maybe because he was always getting thumped tongue
Anyway, virgins are overrated. Most girls just have sex and clean up, but when virgins get naughty, hmmmm. I'd rather have a girl that has had sex once or twice, than a 'virgin' that has lost count of how many dicks she's sucked, how many fingers have strummed her guitar, how many times her anus has been ripped in half, how many guys have slapped her bare ass, etc. The list goes on and on. Sometimes these so-called virgins are actually more sexually exposed/adventurous than non-virgins lipsrsealed

gibberish

Gibberish....nonsence....
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jexyme:
I'm Proud to be one. No matter what they say. Am not gonna allow any Dick & Harry to break my hymen loose.

It's kept for U, future husband.

Proudly V!!!!!!

my dear keep it....don't ever mind the uselessness of those statements

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
RedCapChief:

. . .derailing thread

I am sure the poster had good intentions in writing this article, but this article is a terrible piece to read. Too heavy on the mind. Consternates! Corroborant! Even modern doctoral theses shy away from mere demonstrations of lexical dexterity.
Yes, people will comment because they got the gist of the article before reading but your article is neither pleasant nor easy to read.

Yes, that is very nice. But don't expect your husband to give you any medal because you kept your virginity for him. There will be no prizes or gifts or awards. It is something personal between you and whatever reason you have for maintaining you stand. Don't think that having an intact hymen is something that is an achievement or something that makes you very special

how is it your bizness if the future hubby gives her a medal or not...its an achievement......take or luciferian tantrums to the bush....

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yonce:

You're just encouraging young girls to be sexually active without any care in the world......because according to you, virgins are boring and will never make good wives.
So our women should become loose and ho around, have ôrgies as they please because being chaste and having a sense of decency is now archaic and overrated

Make sure to tell your teenage daughter that.

I tell you bro the personality behind that moniker must be a demon or a person whom a demon sits on....what a stinking verse!

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaooooo. Apparently, you don't know the meaning of "jargon" and "balderdash". Your case is worse than I thought. cheesy cheesy. Just when I thought you retreated to get great punchlines, now you come up with this again. Why so lame? What do I expect from an Internet trolling machine? .i can't but feel genuine pity for the people in your life, I mean; how do they keep up with your insanity? embarassed. Perhaps birds of same feather. Ehen, what was the bone of contention again? Can't even remember cheesy. Oya remind me, let me continue where I stopped. Lmaoo. Weyrey ni ee. Bring it. on son! cheesy

your useless parents that didn't raise you right are the out-to-lunch dorks that don't know the meaning of jargon & balderdash..

I've told you that you are as dumb as a door nail...
there's barely a grain left in your intellectual silo...

great punchlines? hahaha..grin. what are you, 12? I don't blame you anyway..you are a good-for-nothing housewife.. while your husband is out working, all you do is sit your lazy overweight àss at home displaying your lunacy on the internet...That's all you can do anyway. spreading that ugly bushy hollow in between your legs is the only sport you ace in..

worthless fátso
you are too pocket-sized & paltry for me...if I engage you, it'd be worse than the Steubenville High school ràpe.....grin

I don't have time for underachieving idiøts....you should go hand yourself over to Yabaleft while you still can.
you exhibit more bipolar than Phyllis Hyman....

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Decker:
Virginity is one of the most overrated concepts of this modern day contemporary west african society.

It's so annoying when I hear guys say that they only want to marry a virgin, as if marrying a virgin guarantees having a happy marriage. Or as if marrying a virgin means you have married the best kind of woman.

Honestly, looking at it closely, what does one stand to again by marrying a virgin?
That you are the first to have sex with her? What else? Nothing, and in the long run the disadvantages that comes with marrying a virgin outweighs the only advantage which is being the first to have sex with her.

And what's more annoying is that most of the men who claim to want to marry virgins aren't virgins themselves, and have actually disvirgened ladies in the past.

So if I meet a woman who has all the qualities I need in a woman, but isn't a virgin, then I shouldn't marry her? Isn't that stupidity? Then if I see a girl who is a virgin then I should marry her?

And people have the mindset of associating decency and having a good character with virginity. According to them, any girl who is a virgin is decent and has self control and would be faithful in the marriage, but these people are wrong and the reverse of what they believe is what we see today in our society.

As for me, I would like to marry a lady who has some sexual experience. Not some sexual novice. Besides, I can't even marry someone I haven't had sex with.

Really Why is that?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ranks007:
gibberish
Gibberish....nonsence....
Lol @ nonsence cheesy
I'm guessing gibberish is a new word you just learned wink
You couldn't comprehend a single word, could you? Well news flash, not all comments are meant for everyone. If you're not intelligent enough to grasp what I wrote, why not just run along, instead of announcing your lack of education to the whole world?
I mean if you had selected a line or two and requested for an explanation, that'd be different, but for you to find the entire write up incomprehensible......guy I'm just sorry for our generation lipsrsealed
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
TaiKuun:
i have deflowered two different girls before, they were both my girlfriends at that time, and i didn't feel guilty since they wanted it and i wanted it too. So some things can't just be analysed, so please stop disturbing yourself. After reading all these, i still want to marry a virgin. Thanks

Of course.Because you deserve it.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

your useless parents that didn't raise you right are the out-to-lunch dorks that don't know the meaning of jargon & balderdash..

I've told you that you are as dumb as a door nail...
there's barely a grain left in your intellectual silo...

great punchlines? hahaha..grin. what are you, 12? I don't blame you anyway..you are a good-for-nothing housewife.. while your husband is out working, all you do is sit your lazy overweight àss at home displaying your lunacy on the internet...That's all you can do anyway. spreading that ugly bushy hollow in between your legs is the only sport you ace in..

worthless fátso
you are too pocket-sized & paltry for me...if I engage you, it'd be worse than the Steubenville High school ràpe.....grin

I don't have time for underachieving idiøts....you should go hand yourself over to Yabaleft while you still can.
you exhibit more bipolar than Phyllis Hyman....
lmaooooo.... Choi! Paranoia is real oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy. I like the way I make you rant your life out! cheesy cheesy cheesy. For the umpteenth time, I said transfer all the tantrums for everyone in your household, from the youngest to the oldest. You can't have regards for anyone's parents; I mean you openly told the world your mama is mentally deranged and intellectuaLly bereft embarassed cheesy cheesy. Lmaooo... you keep saying you don't have time but you go awol for a long time looking for punchlines. cheesy. I'm having the time of my life . I'm not jobless. I can feed your entire household forever. Kikikiki. Oya, bring more son!!! kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Rollar:

Lol @ nonsence cheesy
I'm guessing gibberish is a new word you just learned wink
You couldn't comprehend a single word, could you? Well news flash, not all comments are meant for everyone. If you're not intelligent enough to grasp what I wrote, why not just run along, instead of announcing your lack of education to the whole world?
I mean if you had selected a line or two and requested for an explanation, that'd be different, but for you to find the entire write up incomprehensible......guy I'm just sorry for our generation lipsrsealed

Look here your education means nothing to me. Of all education acquired by the world in out how good has the world been? if you go around with shoulders above your head for the mere reason you are intelligent or wiser than another...then your folly is accomplished.

I don't rain swear or vain words here on nairaland...neither do I disrespect folks here on NL...I am only drawn to the fact that your perverse campaign to mudslide virgins, their determination to stay put and compact despite peer and societal pressure is what angered me and to a fault would anger any right thinking person.

Keep your polluted, corrupt idiosyncrasies to yourself. You ng and reserved minds, the age group we are way above here on nairaland need not it. Publicly you may have a say (in assemblies of your like minders) but not in issues dealing with morality especially a place like here. Definitely a big NO.

Would your head had fallen off if you supported or say something meaningful to keep these virgins-in-motion mor determined?

But you choose to go the way you desired, joining the infamous herd mentality of naysayers to destroy values, integrity and morality as the new age devilish agent you are. sorry in case you not...

Forgetting that there might be someone out there who could erratically decide to let go of their virginity stumbling on your comment only to loose self esteem, confidence and enthusiasm after the act. God have mercy suicide doesn't follow up.

What sort of being are you...You claim to see virgins act funny, expressing all sorts of wanton desires and all that. Wouldn't it be better if you inquire and ask yourself questions as to why the digression from their determination to stay put

or better still submit yourself to the opinion that peer pressure, bad influence, being naive, depression, economic renderings or other numerous misgivings may be a reason why they act the way they do. No you won't do that...because your education is now dysfunctional in this..issue

with all of the above being said, it can never change the fact that virgins make the best partners and mothers, emotionally and otherwise. They may be inexperienced but brother a book filled with seasoned knowledgeable tips will make them better by far...

I have studied virgins well and have met a handful though I am not one the only disadvantage they seem to have once they marry is plenty children....lol

so man...change your views.....I love education no doubt but how far can those papers take me, what change can it readily effect..when billionaires are dictating the affairs of the world.....have a rethink.....!

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Ranks007:

Look here your education means nothing to me. Of all education acquired by the world in out how good has the world been? if you go around with shoulders above your head for the mere reason you are intelligent or wiser than another...then your folly is accomplished.

I don't rain swear or vain words here on nairaland...neither do I disrespect folks here on NL...I am only drawn to the fact that your perverse campaign to mudslide virgins, their determination to stay put and compact despite peer and societal pressure is what angered me and to a fault would anger any right thinking person.

Keep your polluted, corrupt idiosyncrasies to yourself. You ng and reserved minds, the age group we are way above here on nairaland need not it. Publicly you may have a say (in assemblies of your like minders) but not in issues dealing with morality especially a place like here. Definitely a big NO.

Would your head had fallen off if you supported or say something meaningful to keep these virgins-in-motion mor determined?

But you choose to go the way you desired, joining the infamous herd mentality of naysayers to destroy values, integrity and morality as the new age devilish agent you are. sorry in case you not...

Forgetting that there might be someone out there who could erratically decide to let go of their virginity stumbling on your comment only to loose self esteem, confidence and enthusiasm after the act. God have mercy suicide doesn't follow up.

What sort of being are you...You claim to see virgins act funny, expressing all sorts of wanton desires and all that. Wouldn't it be better if you inquire and ask yourself questions as to why the digression from their determination to stay put

or better still submit yourself to the opinion that peer pressure, bad influence, being naive, depression, economic renderings or other numerous misgivings may be a reason why they act the way they do. No you won't do that...because your education is now dysfunctional in this..issue

with all of the above being said, it can never change the fact that virgins make the best partners and mothers, emotionally and otherwise. They may be inexperienced but brother a book filled with seasoned knowledgeable tips will make them better by far...

I have studied virgins well and have met a handful though I am not one the only disadvantage they seem to have once they marry is plenty children....lol

so man...change your views.....I love education no doubt but how far can those papers take me, what change can it readily effect..when billionaires are dictating the affairs of the world.....have a rethink.....!
Wow shocked shocked
Well said brother! cheesy
Yeah, I'm a devilish agent alright grin
But you misinterpreted my comment on education. It wasn't a vain attempt to put you down or beat my chest, but a horrified reaction to what I perceived as your inability to comprehend what I said, which obviously you've proven me so wrong about.
What you've said is beyond sufficient, however I would like to correct an impression. I support chastity/purity, not necessarily an intact hymen. This is because I have dated and heard stories from friends that have dated virgins. For some ladies, their zeal to retain their virginity is borne out of their deep religious beliefs and strong moral upbringing, while others simply remain virgins because of the significance attached to it, or maybe because of an intense fear of getting an STD/pregnancy. In other words, they remain virgins out of convenience. It is this set of 'virgins' that engage in all manner of sexual activities, anything but vaginal penetration. I listed out some of these activities, some of them tilting towards perversion.
So I laud the determination of the pious/disciplined virgins, but what pride is there in being a virgin, when you're infamous for engaging in anal sex, blowjobs, ass-crack/boob fucking, dry humping etc? To be absolutely honest with you bro, those sexual acts are more intense and exciting than the boring, commonplace vaginal penetration. If you're going to be a virgin, then abstain from all sexual activities completely. Only hypocrites want to eat their cake and have it.
So the new mantra should be "be disciplined, avoid sexual acts totally" as opposed to the age-long "keep your virginity", which ladies have clearly found their way around.

Hope we're cool? No hard feelings bro cool
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Honestly does it really matters who is first
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by rudestmcblaze: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ayo199:
lyk an ash..?
Na u get ur mouth
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's any guy right to choose to marry virgins as wives whether you like it or not, its his choice and it doesnt matter whether he had been deflowering other ladies after all the ladies gave the guzs the consent to deflower them didnt they? So hit the bricks if you dont like or cant RESPECT another man's choice. If a guy wants to marry a virgin ITS HIS CHOICE, if hes into marrying mobile boreholes, wells and kainji dams? Its also his goddamn choice. Live and let live pls. Non virgins are always eager to support or tarnish they image of virgins but the virgins, if u can keep ursef do so. Let no one impose his or her views on others. If you got borehole between your legs enjoy that shiiit if you aint got borehole still enjoy ur chastity or something.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by rudestmcblaze: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ayo199:
lyk an ash..?
funny Nigerian
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Raalsalghul:
If I want to marry a wife, virginity wouldn't be a yardstick, but that is not to say I would gladly accept a "cuntinent"-as some people would term it. And besides, discovering that my wife to be is a virgin would only make me respect her more. Also, I think that before any guy moves to deflower any girl claiming to be a virgin, he must have made up his mind to take her to the altar, unless he just wants to play around.
yes! You called me oh!
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
2dice:
Where can I get the short version?

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Deepocean(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.

That guy has married to a retired prostitute already, he's just trying to console himself for the damages.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Deepocean(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Deepocean:

That guy has married to a retired prostitute already, he's just trying to console himself for the damages.

It surprises me whenever a growm up man states his wishes and wants in this free world and some people attacking him.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Deepocean(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
chronique:
Lovely. I usually tell guys this,that if you aint a virgin,you have no right whatsoever to insist on marrying a virgin. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Secondly,marrying a lady as a virgin isn't a sign/standard that she'd not cheat on you. I'm talking from my own personal experience. I've seen a lady who got married as a virgin to the first guy she ever dated,and never had any form of relationship before him,pick interest in me to the point of wanting to have sex with me. I was the one who actually bailed out of the whole thing and developed cold feet at the dying minutes. Yes,we had smooched and kissed and of course,all that was left was for me to just invite her over to my crib. She wanted me so badly and of course,I had strong emotional feelings for her but my conscience wouldn't allow me climb a married woman. It's not like she was a promiscuous person but the truth is that,she was apparently too weak to resist the chemistry that developed between us from the day we met. Now,not every woman is that strong to resist having an affair outside. I'm not trying to validate or make an excuse for infidelity;not at all. I'm just saying that there are some things that we humans,have limited control over. The fact that she married her hubby as a virgin,didn't stop her from having strong feelings towards me. At some point,she was contemplating eloping with me...

What I learnt with her about women is that,as a man,you can hardly tell when your wife would cheat on you. Women aren't called weaker vessels for no reason. That experience made me to understand women better. She wasn't the first married woman having a crush on me,or wanting to bed me but the fact that she was a virgin before getting married,made hers more surprising.

My advice to guys: marry a woman with a good heart,who complements you;not just a woman who is a virgin. That she had sex in the past doesn't make her a piece of filth or trash. It doesn't make her a bad woman.

Point of correction, if a man is not a virgin he can wish to marry a virgin, as long as he hasn't deflowered someone's daughter.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by chronique(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Deepocean:

Point of correction, if a man is not a virgin he can wish to marry a virgin, as long as he hasn't deflowered someone's daughter.

Well, that's another good angle to see it from.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by boom99(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
virgin all the way abeg. A virgin can be like you but u can't be like a virgin
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by NiCurious: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Men seeking for virgin wives, had better be virgins, themselves.
Note: after the first time you sleep with your virgin wife, she's not a virgin any more. Think about it.

You wouldn't dwell in your own past. Why dwell in someone else's past? Aren't you rather making plans for the future, together?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by omotola90(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Alexiz031:
Thank you vry much brother.Our little girls out there who wnts to keep thier dignity needs to be encouraged.My brother,a beautiful girl dat goes through a university and stil was a virgin,we definitely mak a good God fearing wife.quote me non virgins
love this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.