Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Dstv Monthly Subscriptions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Monthly Subscriptions (962 Views)

Bonaza!!! Iroko Subscriptions @1k only For 12month / List Of Available TSTV Channels And Subscriptions / Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Monthly Subscriptions by heffem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders... I'm not being bothered by this DSTv monthly subscription thing. And it is based not on the subscription increament that has been on for sometime now, but on what and what is being given back to the society. I am a football fan, and the only thing I seem to be enjoying is scores update and live matches. If u guys are with me, stations like NATGEOWILD, MZONE, AFRICAMAGIC to mention a few, av been parabulating on same programs for a long time now. Aside sport news and world news.... Pls is there any other thing new on it that I don't seems to know about?
Re: Dstv Monthly Subscriptions by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
heffem:
Hello fellow nairalanders... I'm not being bothered by this DSTv monthly subscription thing. And it is based not on the subscription increament that has been on for sometime now, but on what and what is being given back to the society. I am a football fan, and the only thing I seem to be enjoying is scores update and live matches. If u guys are with me, stations like NATGEOWILD, MZONE, AFRICAMAGIC to mention a few, av been parabulating on same programs for a long time now. Aside sport news and world news.... Pls is there any other thing new on it that I don't seems to know about?
Yea. news channel such SABC news, CNN news, TVC news e.t.c, Telemundo, Zee world( for telenovella lovers), Dove and Emmanuel tv for the christian folk

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly / Ghana TV: Shocking Confessions Of A Mortuary Man / What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.