Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49755 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by jrerico1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol I remember when I gave my wicked senior a hot slap immediately the light went off. He managed to grip a guy I had some beef with so he held him till the school gen was on. Mhen this guy was beaten to pulp. That day was fun grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hakeem4(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Stole a textbook
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you got your wish ....so how you go celebrate?.. you finally made front page grin
lol hoping barca to win 2morow

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dighobo: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
May God forgive us oh for all d things we did in secondary sch. A lot was done but God's grace is sufficient to get rid of them all in Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by soleexx(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was not part of dis due to my gentleness...But ma mate did dis

*harvest all plaintain in our Agric school farm..burn it in one conner and ate everthing
*a chicken jump into the school from other building, they grab it quckly kill it! Boiled it and make it chicken stew...dey got ingredent frm iya-dinner
*several weed smoking
*group fucking
*bullying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by redcliff: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol. LASMOCK badagry...I and my goons by 1am would enter into the kitchen and steal all the food we can eat and take garri to the hostel as Garri then was a priceless commodity.. We would also climb one big tree by the side of Girls hostel to watch them bath by 5am and we would be the first to enter dining hall just to slam another plate of food on our own and consume it quick before anyone come in so that they would not notice.
*escape school without exeat and come back 4 weeks later.. Deyom
* Enter Bush just to escape morning prep and Siesta.
* take hot charcoal from the kitchen and start a fire in the bush and turn to hunters awaiting any chicken we can lay hands on or teacher;s corn we can roast and eat..

hunger na bastard!!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by fart: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
I spit in my teacher's food because she insulted my mother.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by lordheir: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Took my mum golden wristwatch to give my gf in the class..though WAS LATER DISCOVERED AND IT MADE FRONT PAGE #morningAssembly

11 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by stainlex(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Attach "Call me Goat" on class mates codedly and challenge them into solving a problem on the board..Hilarious times mhen!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kayloyal87(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
I remember when me and my gfrd will leave hostel on friday wear day student cloth go sample each other .hmmm bad o
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by olayinkajnr(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Day I slapped a teacher that never taught me coz she slapped me for no reason. Also threatened her not to ever pass my street.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Flairoqy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Sneaking to female hostels
To do what?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ayodijex(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
lordheir:
Took my mum gold wristwatch to give my gf in the class..though WAS LATER DISCOVERED AND IT MADE FRONT PAGE #morningAssembly

Lool..weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by joshfire(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
pussygotlips:
I give my principal belle

Real lie muhamed here

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
happened in ss3,,,when I used the money I was supposed to use for hand out,to buy naruto...I also remember putting red ink on my class teachers chair.so wen she sit's on it,it kindda looks like her period

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Soulsamy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pressing girls butts and boobs during prep, peeping into girls hostel at night. Cooking in d hostel, we were caught, we escaped suspension but we had to wash dirty girls toilet 4 a week.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
neutrotoba:
Resuming skul by 9am and leaving with my gang to play PS2 by 11am every single day.

That actually started after I repeated SS1.

We were labelled 9/11 by the Department of Serious Students (DSS)

Lalasticlala come share your own too abeg

My brother in PS department.. I nearly fail waec cos of ps2.

I could remember we formed a group n normally wears mufti inside before uniform which we pull off after assembly just to start going to a game shop in d morning. To go bk to our various houses in d nyt.

End time..

Though that spirit also affected my yr1 result Buh I thank God I v graduated n finished my nysc yet still ADDICTED TO PS....

LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by mayoor2045(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na waa ooo,how time fly...I no fit forget d day wey I drink ogogoro ric stupor go skul,weh I con go de hala my school principal say I go kill am if he no give me chance make I take charge of d school administration, but I tank God sha,cos I know even knw ao I take escape the case sef mayb na juju I even use sef wey make them no remember again,na only baba God knw..... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hoodboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
redcliff:
Lol. LASMOCK badagry...I and my goons by 1am would enter into the kitchen and steal all the food we can eat and take garri to the hostel as Garri then was a priceless commodity.. We would also climb one big tree by the side of Girls hostel to watch them bath by 5am and we would be the first to enter dining hall just to slam another plate of food on our own and consume it quick before anyone come in so that they would not notice.
*escape school without exeat and come back 4 weeks later.. Deyom
* Enter Bush just to escape morning prep and Siesta.
* take hot charcoal from the kitchen and start a fire in the bush and turn to hunters awaiting any chicken we can lay hands on or teacher;s corn we can roast and eat..

hunger na bastard!!!! grin grin

Kankonian I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by thecardinal(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
I was a good girl back in high school tongue
What about now? smiley
Hadez:
I was a good girl back in high school tongue
What about now?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pimpchi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good old days...
1, Gave to my crush(Sophia) back then my mum's gold necklace and pair of errings as val gift, till today mum thought she misplaced her favourite necklace . #Godforgiveme
2, inflated my school fees and textbook fee by 50%.... make karma no remember me o o. #sorryface

7 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Gkemz: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Inflated my school fees and beat a hell outta every junior who refused to put money in the offering bag although i hate wat i was doing but i can't resist it because it makes one a bigger boy and all my homies hails me. I was so smart that even when we were asked to come along with our guardians i usually pose our driver as my father who always play according to my script. But all my pranks never affected my studies because i study at night.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:

Nooooo oooo... I reside in d Northern part of the country
Did u attend gombe high school?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by lordprosh(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I did many terrible things but one thing i will never forget is turning on the siren to disturb the peaceof the school early in the morning at about 1 2am,much to the chagrin of my housemaster. He always turned it off. The sweetest part is i was never caught. There was this day I poured pee on a senior's (wicked senior) bed. He was labeled a bedwetter till he graduated.

Please share your naughty experiences. Don't forget to ask God for forgiveness too and remember that before you scold that your naughty niece, cousin or nephew remember the things you
did when you were older than them.

"lest i forget there was a time when one of my english female teacher had a busty body and a big bum so i purposely refuse to do her assignment so that she will then tell me to kneel down in the staff room close to her desk while i purposely steers at her laps,ass and big boobs.

U bad small.. I remember during exam I ws busy with finger action on d girl sittn nxt to me..

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Pascalberry(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Me shall. .i did bad tinx shall, like entering an empty lab to kiss and caress babes. . . Pay d qurlz h0stel qateman s0me m0ney to qain entrance at niqht cux tz a brotel bearinq sch00l name, den i satisfy my nerves and live, wen qurlz are climbinq d step we wait at d d0wn tew see her underz. .cux tz a skirt, talkinq b0ut d teacherz v-lines at her skirt wen teachinq, jonxin jnr students e.t.c, buh i repented fr0m dose tinx Wen ah entad d university.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ikbnice(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
I went to a private school and there was lots of discipline and they instilled fear in us but I still manage do some shitz sha though not much like;
1. classifying girls according to boobs sizes.

2. touching few girls boobs under pretence.

3. I remember stealing an agric. textbook from the library.

4. someone broke a rectangular prism and changed it with mine...no shouts, i changed it with someone's too.

5. burned the laboratory table with excess tetraoxosulphateVI acid...i got away with it 'cus i was the lab. prefect boy.

6. skipping assemblies.

7. intimidating class monitors to strike out your name from noise-makers list.

8. using fake clearance to write exams.

9. mocking seniors and teachers.

10. jotting down a twenty-page economics note in a 2pages sheet to be copied during exam but was caught and stapled to my exam sheet.

how i wish i did more...

8 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Leebrown(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:

I left high school a virgin
What happen now? grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by greatjoshy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mehn i was a very good dude back den in sch not until in SS2 Second Term wen a new rich boy joined us as a new class mate nd we both became frnds so fast......
We started leaving sch just to play PS2, visiting restuarants to eat anyhow, spending money.... and roaming about during sch hours buying stuffs anyhow...... Mehn it became worst wen he bought a bicycle, i became totally spoilt... Riding bicycle round and round everywhere

mehn my result dat term was the worst ever!! I came 23rd in a class of about 50 students.... I didn't show my mom dat result @ all!!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by xareal(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
junior boys!!!..I like baf rain water..knowing rain won't fall even in three months time
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by schumastic(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmijes3:
happened in ss3,,,when I used the money I was supposed to use for hand out,to buy naruto...I also remember putting red ink on my class teachers chair.so wen she sit's on it,it kindda looks like her period

naruto fan spotted, me like

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by frank113: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
For high school I been dey go Babylon(girls hostels) with my friends then.We go dey for quadrangle dey watch the senior students take their bath

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.