Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49695 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2016
I unfortunately cannot divulge anything since I'm not sure of statutes of limitations grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by sergiolefty(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2016
I normally use law of reflection to do bad things.....i normally put mirror on d floor so dah I can view ladies undies wen dey pass....dey dah dem catch me Ehnnn...

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Aplaudez(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Can still remember i woo this gal and she disagree, that was y i threw 5 of her note books away, which i was latter caught i was behind the mising note! It looks like the ground should open its mouth and swallow me!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by budosky(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Danthesage:

Hmmmn... I remember watching the report on NTA Ilorin that day.

It seems GSS don gentle now

smiley

Hmmmn... I remember watching the report on NTA Ilorin that day.

It seems GSS don gentle now

Yeah, that's true because there are only kids left in the school this days....since they've turned the school to full boàrding now.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
MrCEO69:

hey, i did jss1 there! 2004!
I did jss3 n ss1, ss2 there. I joined bad boys and that cost me to repeat. I eventually left and joined Yahaya ahmed model school. Na God save me say I no start to dey drink n smoke
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Wizkoko:

Gombe high nah no nonsense school nah. If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
What year did u graduate from there
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by revolt(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016
FGC PH, jss3 boy burst sprite bottle untop our newly designated labour prefect, ( ss3 jes finished waec so ss2 jes enter power),come see riot...mr UGUNWAs car felt my fury(vp acad).. ironically back then fgc na the only school wey evrybody na junior student xcept ss3 students (97\98). No tym for punishment, just BEATING aka touch ur toes. Will never forget our SP wen i dey SS1, tht guys slap and pams were lightning strikes. And the guy na serz lekpa ajebo. UKO EDET....... So god, so god , so god, help us allllllllll!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

No. But FEGO SOK (FGC SOKOTO)
Ohhh. Ok nice.

R u still in skt?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by luvprince4real(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Hadez:

I left high school a virgin
and now?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by chinchum(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2016
chai, i commited fraud , the norm was to pay school fees/construction of school hall fees at the bank, and bring the bank teller of payment to the bursary office in school to be converted to receipt. I was to pay 2,500 at a First bank account, i simply paid 500, and in the place for amount in words, i purposely left the first line blank, and wrote five hundred naira only in small letters, once i was out of the bank premises, i added 2 in front of the 500, and wrote " two thousand and"on the blank line. embarassed (I doubt if the Banks internal control of these days will permit this though) At the bursars office, i tendered the bank teller, and i was given a receipt of 2,500.

I never shared my evil deed with anyone during that period, i had less than 3 months left to my ssce exams, feeling like the "smartest" student in the school , i was shocked when a month later, some students names were called out by the school principal of commiting a similar fraud, but it was a student who overheard their evil deed who actually reported them, and crosschecks with the bank revealed they were guilty, i almost fainted on the assembly ground, i had less than 8 weeks to my ssce exams, the caught culprits had expulsion from school as their penalty, it was only a matter of thorogh probe of all receipts with the bank, i would be found out, i would be out of school, i would be shamed, i would be..... cry

The comprehensive probe never happened till i wrote my final exams, i was SAVED, i look back at my barely 15 year old tiny self, and wonder if i can steal someones PEN now shocked shocked I could have graduated to bigger frauds , but.. i am close to incorruptible NOW wink

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2016
MuhdG:

Ohhh. Ok nice.

R u still in skt?
Yes & No
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Generalkorex(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2016
soos:
grin Every teacher no me back to back hit from primary to secondary. . . . . . . . Dem call me oluigbo
chairman abete
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2016
chinchum:
chai, i commited fraud , the norm was to pay school fees/construction of school hall fees at the bank, and bring the bank teller of payment to the bursary office in school to be converted to receipt. I was to pay 2,500 at a First bank account, i simply paid 500, and in the place for amount in words, i purposely left the first line blank, and wrote five hundred naira only in small letters, once i was out of the bank premises, i added 2 in front of the 500, and wrote " two thousand and"on the blank line. embarassed (I doubt if the Banks internal control of these days will permit this though) At the bursars office, i tendered the bank teller, and i was given a receipt of 2,500.

I never shared my evil deed with anyone during that period, i had less than 3 months left to my ssce exams, feeling like the "smartest" student in the school , i was shocked when a month later, some students names were called out by the school principal of commiting a similar fraud, but the saving grace was that a student who overheard their evil deed actually reported them, and crosschecks with the bank revealed they were guilty, i almost fainted on the assembly ground, i had less than 8 weeks to my ssce exams, the caught culprits had expulsion from school as their penalty, it was only a matter of thorogh probe of all receipts with the bank, i would be found out, i would be out of school, i would be shamed, i would be..... cry

The comprehensive probe never happened till i wrote my final exams, i was SAVED, i look back at my barely 15 year old tiny self, and wonder if i can steal someones PEN now shocked shocked I could have graduated to bigger frauds , but.. i am close to incorruptible NOW wink
I did something quite similar to dis

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pimpchi(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Wizkoko:

Choi! The one wey your own pikin go do you ehn? Beta confess o.
LOL... Mehn let bygone be bygone. As per karma, na God hand I dey o.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by chyckxx(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
wanking in class looking at my French teacher
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by louiskay(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I did many terrible things but one thing i will never forget is turning on the siren to disturb the peaceof the school early in the morning at about 1 2am,much to the chagrin of my housemaster. He always turned it off. The sweetest part is i was never caught. There was this day I poured pee on a senior's (wicked senior) bed. He was labeled a bedwetter till he graduated.

Please share your naughty experiences. Don't forget to ask God for forgiveness too and remember that before you scold that your naughty niece, cousin or nephew remember the things you
did when you were older than them.

"lest i forget there was a time when one of my english female teacher had a busty body and a big bum so i purposely refuse to do her assignment so that she will then tell me to kneel down in the staff room close to her desk while i purposely steers at her laps,ass and big boobs.

@ wwhitewitch u are a fraudster. and a plagiarist.... u copied a 2007 thread of @ hollandis ...and claimed full responsibility and first actor..... u are an unrepentant liar

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by
hollandis ( f): 8:21am On Sep 18 , 2007

Share Your Naughty Experiences From
Secondary School (True Confessions)

Today I was thinking how naughty I used to be as
a boy in secondary school.I went to fed govt
college Lagos(FGCL). I was a whisker(playing
pranks on fellow students while they slept-esp
those i hated). I still remember the day I poured
a bucket of water on a boy who refused to lend
me his iron(of course-the guy was asleep).

I did many terrible things but one thing i will never
forget is turning on the siren to disturb the peace
of the school early in the morning at about
1-2am,much to the chagrin of my housemaster.
He always turned it off. The sweetest part is I
was never caught. There was this day I poured
pee on a senior's (wicked senior) bed. He was
labeled a bedwetter till he graduated

Please share your naughty experiences. Don't
forget to ask God for forgiveness too and
remember that before you scold that your naughty
niece, cousin or nephew remember the things you
did when you were older than them.... I just caught a mini plagiarist....

Lol..... nothing under the sun is indeed covered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2016
@louiskay common sense should tell you that i read the 2007 edition then i copied the things i did 4rm him and add some of my bad characters to it, na wa 4 u o, those that attended boarding school will tell that setting on d alarm at night is a norm and planning to do bad to a wicked senior with wee and poo in hostel is a plan we d juniors talk abt daily. "how is school activities copying, am i the only nairalander that has use wee or poo to payback his or her senior in hostel back then? "u self just wan take paracetamol for headache wen nor dey exist. "and u even mention lalasticlala and seun.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Junki04(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2016
DeejayTafari:
Bad students full here, who went to AFSS ikeja here??... I was generally a good boy in secondary school till I got to the university then I went bad like u never imagined, when someone creates a thread for “Bad things you did in the uni“ someone should mention me, I will fill a 60 leaves notebook with my story.
na my school be that 2010 set
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by louiskay(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
@louiskay common sense should tell you that i read the 2007 edition then i copied the things i did 4rm him and add some of my bad characters to it, na wa 4 u o, those that attended boarding school will tell that setting on d alarm at night is a norm and planning to do bad to a wicked senior with wee and poo in hostel is a plan we d juniors talk abt daily. "how is school activities copying, am i the only nairalander that has use wee or poo to payback his or her senior in hostel back then? "u self just wan take paracetamol for headache wen nor dey exist. "and u even mention lalasticlala and seun.

Attaboy ...... I know say u too get sense ........ take a chill pile...and just accept d occurrence isn't yours..... but if u insist,. I won't say much@ hollandis will be here soon to clarify the fuss....
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nkemdi89(f): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
fippycbk:

Rebel grin grin grin
Lol no be so small rebel.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2016
louiskay:

Attaboy ...... I know say u too get sense ........ take a chill pile...and just accept d occurrence isn't yours..... but if u insist,. I won't say much@ hollandis will be here soon to clarify the fuss....
ok o abeg how many threads of old has re occured in front page ova d years? many!! but non on bad things u did in school, so have fun and dnt be a fun spoiler.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by intrepidjay1(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Hadez:

I left high school a virgin

won sha ti fo e lenu ni isinyin!!!
They don enta u well from back 2back.... Dat 1 don turn story for the Gods
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by wheezyoung(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
I attended a private deeper life school...i no bad grin but my own adventures was coded...nva caught...my teacher even advised me to study criminology cause j was to cunny grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
seaga:

Not as bad as I think! you would be in high school, maybe you re holding back.If you said it was money instead of pen...because I know you like money wink

I haven't finished my stories angry
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
wheezyoung:
I attended a private deeper life school...i no bad grin but my own adventures was coded...nva caught...my teacher even advised me to study criminology cause j was to cunny grin
LOL dis is damm funny
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Justicealh3(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2016
refreshrate:

With this type of grammar or best for something else?
What do U meanm. U even type nonsense grammar then my.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Junki04:
na my school be that 2010 set
coool. Na una bad wella. I was 2009 set
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kaziblake(f): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
Laugh and dies
Goverment school tins.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Goverment school tins.
hehehehe Goverment schools are schools where the unthinkable happend, 4rm forking girls at back of dinning hall bcaus its empty and quiet when my mates are in classroom learning.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by refreshrate: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Justicealh3:
What do U meanm. U even type nonsense grammar then my.

i Give up

This one is beyond redemption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by louiskay(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=wwhitewitch post=41803512] ok o abeg how many threads of old has re occured in front page ova d years? many!! but non on bad things u did in school, so have fun and dnt be a fun spoiler.[/quot

Nobody's here to spoil ur fun....what am against was that .u copied and pasted another person's experience wic isn't too cool.... u know spoilt everything without referencing or acknowledging her and u as well claimed full responsibility of the experience...... that's theft Mr Man...
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=louiskay post=41803944][/quote]ok sir goodluck on becoming a mod

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.