Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army (5327 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by mrmetoo1: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
maasoap:
If our men went to abroad with the money to buy new sets of these monsters, they would have still come back with something more useless than what US gave us. Many developing nations would gladly accept such gifts in these days of dwindling fortunes for Nigeria economy. If 2.1 billion dollars extra budgetary fund wasn't divert by Jonathan, we wouldn't have no any need for these vehicles. Now, beggars have no choice. I say, thank you USA, God bless America. God bless Nigeria too. They could have given them to another country, they could have destroyed them.

I'll tell you the truth even if the $2.1bn was spent properly, it should never stop us from appreciating this kind of donation because no amount of money is enough to protect a nation. That money would have gone far but even that is not nearly enough to protect us a nation. Truth is Nigeria isn't that rich. Our defence budget is quite low. People are just being silly complaining about donations like these. Let them go collect money from their village chief to acquire weapons so that we won't collect from America. Their heroes stole all the money meant for weapons some slowpoke is coming here complaining about Nigeria collecting donations.
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by jnhmaxxwell: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
mrmetoo1:

I'll tell you the truth even if the $2.1bn was spent properly, it should never stop us from appreciating this kind of donation because no amount of money is enough to protect a nation. That money would have gone far but even that is not nearly enough to protect us a nation. Truth is Nigeria isn't that rich. Our defence budget is quite low. People are just being silly complaining about donations like these. Let them go collect money from their village chief to acquire weapons so that we won't collect from America. Their heroes stole all the money meant for weapons some slowpoke is coming here complaining about Nigeria collecting donations.
maasoap:
Nalikedis :
Saheed9:
MosakuAW:

OMG!!! What is wrong with us in Nigeria ?? Is it because we have decided to remain a permanent 3rd world country that we can't even apply the simple use of reason to understand what was downplayed against us.

Is is not the same U.S Leahy Law [/b]prohibiting the sales of arms to Nigeria and it's clear who the enemy truly is and i am sorry this will vex you. Our existential threat that has been the same backing boko haram via saudi arabia. This is not the first time they have used saudi arabia against us, against our people against our head of state.

The simple logic behind [b]Leahy Law
: is, you can't expect them to sell arms to you, arms that you will use to clear their proxies.. a proxy they support as part of the plans to destabilize Nigeria by 2015 according to this wiki leaks revealed since 2009. - http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition

and on Nairaland even carried it in 2013 see it here - https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert

Is it that the lack of education that is blinding some of us and we are unable to think and apply the use of reasoning. Our number one existential threat is U.S followed by its cronies and puppets across the globe that decides for other nations or interfering in internal affairs of other nations. This is the reason North Korea recently tested an earth quake man made hydrogen bomb. This is what has blinded us ever since we kicked the British empire out. That India also did the same thing and has moved on. The reason I think we are here is because many can't apply the use of reason and to call a spade a spade.

Summary of Everything here.
Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

We will continue to remain a 3rd world country that U.S and other cats and dogs will come and dump all sorts of crazy weapons and again this is even coming at a time almost too late. When Boko haram was killing, where were they ? Now they want to do this to play jack meaning part of the victory against terrorist or strategy they backed for years ?/

Please any updated Nigerian that knows what was perpetrated against humanity by this empire would never accept any gift and second hand for that matter. #FactsOnly

You dealing with neocons of the 21st century.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by mrmetoo1: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

OMG!!! What is wrong with us in Nigeria ?? Is it because we have decided to remain a permanent 3rd world country that we can't even apply the simple use of reason to understand what was downplayed against us.

Is is not the same U.S Leahy Law [/b]prohibiting the sales of arms to Nigeria and it's clear who the enemy truly is and i am sorry this will vex you. Our existential threat that has been the same backing boko haram via saudi arabia. This is not the first time they have used saudi arabia against us, against our people against our head of state.

The simple logic behind [b]Leahy Law
: is, you can't expect them to sell arms to you, arms that you will use to clear their proxies.. a proxy they support as part of the plans to destabilize Nigeria by 2015 according to this wiki leaks revealed since 2009. - http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition

and on Nairaland even carried it in 2013 see it here - https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert

Is it that the lack of education that is blinding some of us and we are unable to think and apply the use of reasoning. Our number one existential threat is U.S followed by its cronies and puppets across the globe that decides for other nations or interfering in internal affairs of other nations. This is the reason North Korea recently tested an earth quake man made hydrogen bomb. This is what has blinded us ever since we kicked the British empire out. That India also did the same thing and has moved on. The reason I think we are here is because many can't apply the use of reason and to call a spade a spade.

Summary of Everything here.
Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

We will continue to remain a 3rd world country that U.S and other cats and dogs will come and dump all sorts of crazy weapons and again this is even coming at a time almost too late. When Boko haram was killing, where were they ? Now they want to do this to play jack meaning part of the victory against terrorist or strategy they backed for years ?/

Please any updated Nigerian that knows what was perpetrated against humanity by this empire would never accept any gift and second hand for that matter. #FactsOnly

You dealing with neocons of the 21st century.

First I have to say I'm really confused here. Now you're on Nairaland spewing all sorts of conspiracy theories while people are dying on the battlefield because of inadequate weapons and equipment. The last government claimed they were helpless because they couldn't buy from the US but logic tells you don't accept a contribution from the same US. Before we claim any other country is trying to destroy us, it means we as a nation have done everything right towards building ourselves up. We can't keep mismanaging everything and complaining that people are out to get us. Money meant to build our nation, people throw it in their pocket and you think our problem is accepting weapons we actually need. For all you wrote up there, I didn't see you proffer one solution. If we don't take equipment like these, what is/are the short term solution(s)
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by cmart09(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's on the news that half of these machines are not working, and the half that are working needs maintenance which will be sourced from the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by jnhmaxxwell: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
mrmetoo1:

First I have to say I'm really confused here. Now you're on Nairaland spewing all sorts of conspiracy theories while people are dying on the battlefield because of inadequate weapons and equipment. The last government claimed they were helpless because they couldn't buy from the US but logic tells you don't accept a contribution from the same US. Before we claim any other country is trying to destroy us, it means we as a nation have done everything right towards building ourselves up. We can't keep mismanaging everything and complaining that people are out to get us. Money meant to build our nation, people throw it in their pocket and you think our problem is accepting weapons we actually need. For all you wrote up there, I didn't see you proffer one solution. If we don't take equipment like these, what is/are the short term solution(s)

Conspiracy theory, we are still where we are today while others like India had move on and farther away.. Conspiracy theory, those corrupt Politicians when they steal money, they still run to the same country without getting a visa ban and except in extreme cases if the puppets installed did not deliver the job.

I am sure you are here to bash and to support our existential threat. The solution is above in my last comment.
Let me quote is again.

"Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

Let me also remind you the last time something close happened. The President died mysteriously in Saudi Arabia.. The last time a country like Russia's president came to Nigeria to help sign Rosatom deal to help in the power generation of over 150 million people. I have it on diary how how the the same Anglozionist empire (The west ) reacted to that and how they used their propagandistic western brain-washy media and the end result saw Y'adua dead.

My only question for GEJ. He completed other rail projects Y'ardua started. Why he did not look into the Rosatom deal at all the late president also started with the rail project and the roads ?? Am I the only one with conspiracy theories. The brain works and any one without principles is just living, and can fall for anything as that type of person will never stand for anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by scully95: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

Conspiracy theory, we are still where we are today while others like India had move on and farther away.. Conspiracy theory, those corrupt Politicians when they steal money, they still run to the same country without getting a visa ban and except in extreme cases if the puppets installed did not deliver the job.

I am sure you are here to bash and to support our existential threat. The solution is above in my last comment.
Let me quote is again.

Let me also remind you the last time something close happened. The President died mysteriously in Saudi Arabia.. The last time a country like Russia's president came to Nigeria to help sign Rosatom deal to help in the power generation of over 150 million people. I have it on diary how how the the same Anglozionist empire (The west ) reacted to that and how they used their propagandistic western brain-washy media and the end result saw Y'adua dead.

My only question for GEJ. He completed other rail projects Y'ardua started. Why he did not look into the Rosatom deal at all the late president also started with the rail project and the roads ?? Am I the only one with conspiracy theories. The brain works and any one without principles is just living, and can fall for anything as that type of person will never stand for anything.

You are always on point. Thanks for revealing to my fellow NIgerians the truth. Someone blocked me for retaliating an op that called me stup1d. the person that wrote stup1d was not blocked but i was blocked as usual. i will never insult anyone if you don't insult me first. i just hope nigerians will wake up from their slumbers one day.
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by andyanders: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

This is stup!d journslism.

How can you tag your topic with the world 'Dumps'. Professionalism down the drain.

Don't mind op. He is just a Boko HARAM Secret member pretending to be show his ignorance.How can he say that the US dumped used trucks here for Nigeria.
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by scully95: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2016
andyanders:

Don't mind op. He is just a Boko HARAM Secret member pretending to be show his ignorance.How can he say that the US dumped used trucks here for Nigeria.

As a matter of fact OP Boko haram is an affiliate of wahhabi saudi arabia terrorist intituition backed by the Anglozionist empire(The west). This is not a new thing and as far as Nigeria is concern we need to take a huge pivot away from boko haram tier 1 and tier 2 sponsors. Their main aim is the same way they used Fulani to invade all the kingdoms and brought together in the end Nigeria to serve its selfish interest.

The nigeria they draw for their personal interest (the brits) is no longer serving their interest so there is need to apply what happened in berlin confference..

Here Saudi wahhabi terrorist organization has decided to use the same ideology to invade and take charge of the North Nigeria while the Anglozionist empire itself will use its own idea to take the south. (This has started already with the Nnamdi Kanu's western sponsored typical example of colour revolutionist)

That policy has since failed.. Even though it did. The Anglo continued with their own revolotuinist which is Nnamdi you see.

What this Op jnhmaxxwell says is what we should be doing. China is ready to supply all the arms needed to clear those miscreants and would give Nigeria the best weapon on earth.. China does not mind to borrow us that money and sell superb arms to Nigeria. Since the U.S has decided to redicule itself dinning with terrorist because of shared interest.

Have you ever asked why the U.S never invested in the Eko atlantic project ??
The answer is simple. They have another agendafor Nigeria.. Which is break, invade, conquer and rule each components.
Why ?
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by LordAdam: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2016
scully95:

You are always on point. Thanks for revealing to my fellow NIgerians the truth. Someone blocked me for retaliating an op that called me stup1d. the person that wrote stup1d was not blocked but i was blocked as usual. i will never insult anyone if you don't insult me first. i just hope nigerians will wake up from their slumbers one day.

Nigerians won't. If you've got the knowledge, use it to coerce those who do not have it to make your life better.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by xmich(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Davidovinci:
Dump or donate? angry

DUMP

1 Like

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by scully95: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Update:
Did I hear "as part of continuing support from the United States to the government and the people of Nigeria to defeat Boko Haram."

When did they start supporting Nigeria against the real fight ? Is it when GEJ decided to send their soldiers out of Nigeria because the army they were training back then were being killed even before they get to half of the way to take out Boko haramites. I made a phone call myself to one of the Armies they first sentenced to life imprisonment. Jasper. Jasper has 6 kids and has been serving for over 20 years.
I got a full download of how it went down. GEJ though was corrupt but the part U. S played was even more corrupt than the GEJ.

Just a summary of what i get from him. I was told the U.S will not sell the real arms to take out the miscreants and GEJ used that opportunity to loot or steal the money meant for that deal. But in the end, GEJ turned to Russia and we saw how they cleared Boko haram terrotories 2 weeks to the election. It was a mis-calculation for GEJ. He thought he could clear the boko haramites and in the end Nigerians will vote for him thinking he can clear them out. (GEJ's advicers really need to be hannged)

Naturally GEJ played politics with Niegrian Lives. He ought to have cleared them and instead of romancing with U.S. He ought to have gone to Russia earlier than expected or even China. But the supporter of this terrorist the west were already using Amnesty another of its organization just like the Soros(The puppet master himself) spnsored white hat activists in Syria. They have already started playing the game of Nigerian Soldiers are rapers. Boko haram and for that reason they won sell arms. That's joke of the century really.

UPDATED: Why We Donated Dumped 24 Mine-Resistant Vehicles To Nigeria’s Military —US

THE United States Government, on Thursday, said it donated 24 Mine-Resistant Armour-Protected (MRAP) vehicles valued at $11 million to Nigeria’s military authorities as part of continuing support from the United States to the government and the people of Nigeria to defeat Boko Haram.
It said the vehicles provided increased protection from improvised explosive devices, roadside bombs, and small arms fire, while offering more manoeuvrability and better fuel economy than other types of armoured personnel carriers.
US Defence Attaché to Nigeria, Colonel Patrick Doyle, in a statement issued by the US Embassy in Abuja, said the US government donated the armoured vehicles through the Excess Defence Articles Programme.
He said the Nigerian military arranged for transportation of the vehicles from the port to Lagos.
According to him, Nigeria is in the process of receiving additional eight MRAPs through the same programme, valued at approximately $7.4 million.
He stated that the Excess Defence Articles Programme was designed to transfer excess military equipment from the United States to foreign governments or international organisations to help with modernisation of partner nation military capabilities.
“Through a similar programme, the U.S. Government donated to the Nigerian Navy the NNS Okpabana in 2014 and NNS Thunder in 2012. The two ships have bolstered maritime security in Nigeria,” he said.
Doyle noted that the latest armoured equipment donation represented part of the continuing US commitment to Nigeria and its neighbours to counter Boko Haram’s senseless acts of terror and promote regional security.
He said the United States provides advisors, intelligence, training, logistical support, and equipment to our African partners as they work to defeat Boko Haram.
He said, “We also support those affected by Boko Haram’s violence through ongoing humanitarian aid and victim support services.
“The United States will continue working with our partners in the region to identify new opportunities to restore order in the Lake Chad Basin region.”
Major General B Ndiomu, who represented the Chief of Defence Staff, during the handing over of the vehicles, commended the US government for its supports to Nigeria.
The army chief expressed his confidence that the armoured vehicles would help protect Nigerian soldiers from attacks from Improvised Explosive Devices of the terror member.
He also added that the armoured vehicles would help the Nigerian military to access some rough terrains in the war front and urged the US to assist Nigeria with the provision of spare parts for the vehicles.
A top military officer, who spoke with the Nigerian Tribune, under the condition of anonymity, described the new armoured vehicles as “a new inventory in the Nigerian Army.”
Tribune.

Jasper is the one seating on first role left of the picture. http://omoooduarere..com/2014/09/12-soldiers-who-attacked-goc-sentenced.html

The other soldier I called, Jasper's friend gave me full download (His version) of what actually took place and how Japer and rest 11 were arrested. They were the good guys among them.. They never stoned the GOC. They were the guys that came forward to explain what went on a day the GOC was stonned. They were not even among those that stoned the GOC. They were being arrested by MP the following day just for coming forward to narrate the incident that took place on the day GOC was stonned.

This lead to #BringBackOurSoldiers Campaign on twitter which went viral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
MosakuAW:

This is stup!d journslism.

How can you tag your topic with the world 'Dumps'. Professionalism down the drain.

its rubbish!!...garbage!!!....the americans are already building other vehicles that can counter this old ones.....

what you have is free garbage......waste is a problem,you even need money to get rid of garbage.....
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by sultaan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
scully95:

Have you ever asked why the U.S never invested in the Eko atlantic project ??
The answer is simple. They have another agenda for Nigeria.. Which is break, invade, conquer and rule each components.
Why ?

I don't know what you guys shave been smoking but that thing must be better than crack. Stop it

Eko Atlantic is about to go boom in your face because money will be a lot more expensive than it use to be.
The different between real estate boom and real estate bust it the first player to cash out when its most expensive(not valuable).
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nalikedis:
Please is it Nigeria that we are talking about here or another country? Because i dont believe any ressonable citizen of a country that cant manufacture her own bullet has any moral authority to condemn US "dumping" MRAV which market value for new is about a million dollar a piece. Your whole military budget for 2016 will only buy about 50 new ones. Mr shouldnt we be real for once and realize we had none of those decommisioned vehicles unril yesterday... Why compare us to Ukraine and Saudi countries whose millitary budgets are multiple of our national budget... Ordinary saudi? Mr are u for real?

who told you,you can not manufacture bullets??..this wey village boys dey do like nothing in the east,you dey mouth here...abegi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
JaredNomak:
You fucking rétards can't produce pencil yet you're here displaying your sheer stüpidity as ingratitude.

Onye ara!

stick your garbage in your ass!!!...
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
maasoap:
If our men went to abroad with the money to buy new sets of these monsters, they would have still come back with something more useless than what US gave us. Many developing nations would gladly accept such gifts in these days of dwindling fortunes for Nigeria economy. If 2.1 billion dollars extra budgetary fund wasn't divert by Jonathan, we wouldn't have no any need for these vehicles. Now, beggars have no choice. I say, thank you USA, God bless America. God bless Nigeria too. They could have given them to another country, they could have destroyed them.

blablabla...americans can go finger-fvck-themselves!!!!....

why didnt they give us,as we were pleading for it 2 years ago.....??...to hell with them:!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by scully95: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
sultaan:

I don't know what you guys shave been smoking but that thing must be better than crack. Stop it
Eko Atlantic is about to go boom in your face because money will be a lot more expensive than it use to be.
The different between real estate boom and real estate bust it the first player to cash out when its most expensive(not valuable).

Is that the answer to the question ?
Please check the question and answer it accordingly without smoking massive marrijuana and gbana combined
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by jnhmaxxwell: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
People really need to be educated about Nigeria and stop living in the village even in Nigeria. Go out, see places.
This project has been on for a long time, Nigeria has been building a lot of military gears and see update here

https://www.nairaland.com/2848981/nigerian-military-now-sells-igirigi

malele:

You are a fool.
Do u know what those Mrap trucks can do?
Instead of u to say u are angry at USA for trying to help nigeria combat boko, u are busy typing that trash

JaredNomak:
You fucking rétards can't produce pencil yet you're here displaying your sheer stüpidity as ingratitude.

Onye ara!

mallamseifaldin:
AWOOF DEY SPOIL BELLE

When will Nigeria become self reliant?. We have depended so much on the west as a result lacking behind in everything including common sense.
@ the 4th pics! Why are those soldiers behaving so local? See the way they pose dey look tokunbo motor. angry Its a pity that these equipment will be used to terrorise innocent civilians..
Where are our indigenous engineers? I mean engineers who graduated from Nigeria universities, back then in school we were told engineers try to solve problems. I wonder the kind of brain our engineers have. They have nothing to show for their entire five years in university..
SHAME ON ALL NIGERIAN ENGINEERS..

NB: No engineer should post anything on this forum they have nothing to offer..

LAST BULLET: SEUN OSEWA IS NOT AN ENGINEER AND HE HAS IMPACTED/IMPROVED PEOPLES LIFE THROUGH NAIRALAND.
Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrmetoo1:

conspiracy theories---.....africans were never slaved,its conspiracy theories...africa was never colonized,its conspiracy theories....

i dont have time for black-people like you.....if you willfully want to become a slave again,,then fine...i will own the white-man and you too...
who cares...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army by mrmetoo1: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

conspiracy theories---.....africans were never slaved,its conspiracy theories...africa was never colonized,its conspiracy theories....

i dont have time for black-people like you.....if you willfully want to become a slave again,,then fine...i will own the white-man and you too...
who cares...

Please what is the meaning of this? are you sure you're responding to the correct person? Who has ever denied slavery or colonization or the fact that some people don't want Africa to do well? All I was saying is before you can say someone is trying to destroy your life perhaps try to get your own life straight first. I don't see how a donation of equipment we need means America wants us to fail. Let's take every case as unique, analyze and make our conclusions. Not every single thing any American does in Africa is evil, no one is saying evil wasn't done, no one is saying something evil won't be attempted some time in the future. Just no need for the baseless generalization especially in this case.

The same America that most people you know will do thanksgiving because they got visa, the same America that offers citizens of our country better opportunities and a better living standard is all of a sudden this evil empire because they gave us weapons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) / Some Senators Are Planning To Impeach Buhari – Sen. Kwankwaso / Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.