Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC (22337 Views)

Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
How come a political party secretary is the one doing national assignement

What happened to the army of ministers, Special advisers and Perm secs

10 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by bjjbam: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Release him just like that?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Immatex(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is no democracy.

Buhari will never represent democracy
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by malikisah: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Funny people na now dem dey release statement, why dem no release statement when e dey chop yam. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
A ONCE BARKING BULLDOG,NOW IN ITS CAGE..SUDDENLY REFUSED TO EVEN EAT. MR Y.E.A.N, THAT COMMENT IS UNCALLED FOR.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by flokii: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Immatex:
This is no democracy.
cry me a river... duurh
#IstandwithBuhari

10 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by sukkot: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
tony annenih heart attack
sambo rhuematic athritis
diezani cancer
olisa mettuh - drinking garri in jail
alamaseigba - in hell getting flogged with koboko by lucifer
dasuki - singing like davido in efcc custody

WALAHI TALAHI THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD IS UPON THE LAND

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by BABANGBALI: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Looooooooooooooooong yawns
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Wizlove(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense write-up

Diokpa ko, okpa-eyin in. grin

They confronted him as if they are not beneficiaries (directly or indirectly) of the said amount. In a matter of time, those people that initiated this letter would be guests at EFCC grin
Must you walk on your senses always angry.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by mart2k(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
rottennaija:

Please, what is YEAN
Yam Eaters Association of\in Nigeria
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by sunsewa: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
48hrs after his arrest,yet no charging to court,which is against the constitution of FRN,that said 3days maximum detension b4 court,at fullness of time both the wailers and the laughers will be the loosers.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by akinsbaba2015: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
The poor Olisa Metuh can't even take care of himself. Of all that were arrested, only his family is writing useless letters. They better start looking for N1billion bail for him ahead of arraignment in court as we understand that several of his cronies have gone out of circulation and he himself was about jetting out before the long arms of the law caught up with him. If you can't do the time don't do the CRIME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by IamThrive(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
It has happened be say na ome go.

Obanye go n'aka EFCC.

So you are from South-East,Nnewi precisely and land in Enugu airport and ply through Enugu/Onitsha federal road since Jonathan's tenure?

Okay oOo, God bless your heart!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by olajide8(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Your child, in jennifer voice is a - "useless ole shild"! That's all - I have said it before, he collected money also through a crony company from the formal SGF* when he comes out he would also run his mouth like dokpesi - there is no armsgate His bail should be set at N6b, and he can continue to pay till he dies, if he does not complete it when granted bail*

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by mart2k(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmichlins:
I don't know why some think that their opinions matter in the new scheme of things in Nigeria. There is a new sheriff so get used to it. Meanwhile EFCC has just gotten a court order demanding for his detention so he's not coming back very soon. You can save money for his Obi.....
..TUARY

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Immatex(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
flokii:

cry me a river... duurh

#IstandwithBuhari

#Istandwithnooneandamfornoone.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by zomby(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
For many years politicians "leaders" in Nigeria have used the word "DEMOCRACY" to rob our country blind, like no man's business. Nigerians are simply tired and willing to fully support this administration to do whatever it takes to recover our stolen money.
Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just a few thieves that care about nothing but themselves.

The shameless Obi-Ezeani-Nnewi should ask their son to cough up the stolen money, because this presido isn't budging.

May God bless our president, President Muhammadu Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by BABANGBALI: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Immatex:
This is no democracy.

we like it like that,that was why we voted for him,we need a man like that now in Nigeria,a man with long koboko

8 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Immatex(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
we like it like that,that was why we voted for him,we need a man like that now in Nigeria,a man with long koboko

I wish you well.

As a militarized man, I pray he won't go AMOK
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by zomby(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Immatex:

I wish you well.

As a militarized man, I pray he won't go AMOK

This is what we have prayed for, for many years.

We can only Thank God and continue to pray for our president.

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by gabicon: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is the biggest corruption problems we have, when friends and family act ignorantly on truth. If the man is not an arms contractor/ security agent why should he be paid through that channel? Do doctors go collect their paycheck from a law chambers? I honestly think we need to appeal to our senses of morality and discernment on right and wrong. It is wrong to obtain money for a good job done through the wrong channel. The funny part is all of these accused try and pass the bulk on GEJ without proof, no document has so far indicted GEJ on the sharing of monies to these guys, the only document in circulation is the one that ask dasuki to obtain money to buy arms.

Olisa simply return our money, family in the future kindly probe the source of your patrons wealth. God bless us all as we make Nigeria work

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Know2020: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:
[s]Nonsense write-up

Diokpa ko, okpa-eyin in. grin

They confronted him as if they are not beneficiaries (directly or indirectly) of the said amount. In a matter of time, those people that initiated this letter would be guests at EFCC grin[/s]

Yoruba...as usual stressing themselves in something that has nothing to do with them. If this were Fashola or Mimiko, this hypocrite will change tune. Hypocrite!
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pebcak:
grin

ebami ki gbe ole o ole o
even thief go dey follow shout ole

[img]http://i./1ErYLftcjMmA0.gif[/img]
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by mjames: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you stay in a glass house don't throw stones. Let him run his mouth again, thief.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by OreMI22: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
God dey!

Soon Buhari will arrest my aged mother for kworruption because she voted for mimiko.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by zomby(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
FYI:
This administration is not only working on setting things straight in Nigeria, but also systematically laying great examples for the present and future leaders.
We all must clearly understand that political position or appointment is no longer a pepper soul gig...You are selected or elected or appointed to serve your nation and your people.

May God punish any Nigerians that feels bad or tries to defend these blood suckers...Do not defend any of these thieves, let then defend themselves.

They all deserve to die in jail and go straight to hell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
sotall:
Its only in this present govt that the president triples as the judiciary,executive and legislature and even the petroleum minister
.........If I trace even 1 Kobo of the Arms money to your family eeehnh?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by TimeManager(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Baba go slow has now turned to cries of Baba slow down. I have stolen nothing, so i fear nothing- stOla 2016.#funnybutepic ** 100 tubers of yam 4u. You deserve to be a yam eater.

The truth has spoken!

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by rottennaija(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2016
mart2k:
Yam Eaters Association of\in Nigeria
Lol... Nigerians and their ingenuity
Re: Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC by kpolli(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2016
But why haven't they charged him to court? They don't know why they arrested him nii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Server: Collation Of Results Done Manually, Tribunal Overrules Atiku, PDP / Intels Finally Loses Pilotage Monopoly As NPA Contracts Four New Firms / Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.