Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! (45947 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by encryptjay(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
All these pastors pikin sha
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by OgeniBravo: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Vicadonis:
Biko, what will this change. Kini gbogbo rubbish yi nao
Hmm! Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Eljay24(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2016
"Lubbish"
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by oluwazino(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:
I love this administration. Beautiful people everywhere. Unlike the previous ones with GEJ , Obasanjo and Atiku.

How can you steal all that money and still be ugly?
Your head dey der *barman give diz guy one bottle of think black he jst made my day* grin extal smooth on the way bros grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Vikky014(f): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
BOKO52:
why i no go love you when your papa na vice president, kiki na only one signature my life go change..
hey!!GOLD DIGGING AMONG THE MALE FOLKS
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by watered(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
I thought the 'mere commissioner' is a pastor and how come describing his daughter with the word 'sexy'? What about words like pretty, gorgeous, damsel and their likes?

Shit happens though. Honestly this kind of thread is not suppose to make FP.

The day I joined twitter, una no announce am, I join NL, una no announce am, I join facebook, una no announce am, I join 2go, una no announce, I join instagram, una no announce am, I join wechat, una no announce am, I join naijapals, una no announce am, I join badoo, una no announce am, I entered into a relationship una no announce am. Haba where is the equity? Indeed all men are equal but some are more equal than the others.

Aminat508 help me reason this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Zane2point4(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
xage:
A lady either modestly veiled in Hijab like Marry or shamefully given to the nudist culture of exposure

Zahra of Buhari wouldn't dress like this...

Outdated and religious bigot.its democracy u may allow her dress as she likes.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Aminat508(f): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
watered:
I thought the 'mere commissioner' is a pastor and how come describing his daughter with the word 'sexy'? What about words like pretty, gorgeous, damsel and their likes?

Shit happens though. Honestly this kind of thread is not suppose to make FP.

The day I joined twitter, una no announce am, I join NL, una no announce am, I join facebook, una no announce am, I join 2go, una no announce, I join instagram, una no announce am, I join wechat, una no announce am, I join naijapals, una no announce am, I join badoo, una no announce am, I entered into a relationship una no announce am. Haba where is the equity? Indeed all men are equal but some are more equal than the others.

Aminat508 help me reason this matter.
Na your mention wake me up from sleep angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by MRLINGTON(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
BOKO52:
why i no go love you when your papa na vice president, kiki na only one signature my life go change..

looool i swear
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Ojah1: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
.Make she just allow me to fvck her once. Just once pere. Owo de !!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by laprince(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
StainlessH:
That's not a tattoo on her hand, right?

No vex we Engr's we see things like that.

Chia!!! You've got zoom lens eyes.
its does look like it.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by midasbliss(f): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
encryptjay:
All these pastors pikin sha
you missed front page cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by austynoh: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
she bi fine gal wink
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
operaabel:
Is this a suppose to be on Front page?
hatux:
I see nothing special bout this...

Rikidony:
SHE IS JUST A TYPICAL NIGERIAN STREET GIRL NOTHING SPECIAL

wailers cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
ikbnice:
and they say this one's father is a pastor.

So what? why do you people always see Pastors and their Families as gods'? They are also human as you are.

And what is wrong with her outlook? Please, get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by watered(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Aminat508:
Na your mention wake me up from sleep angry
Ema binu. My anger just dey find outlet grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Panzerfaust(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:
I love this administration. Beautiful people everywhere. Unlike the previous ones with GEJ , Obasanjo and Atiku.

gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by chika1996: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Jobless pple
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by ojnnaco(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Yea.... its true that she joined with sexy Profile but not all that sexy ... Anyway shaaaa... Money Speaks
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by omoot: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
In yoruba slang
Esin baba o gbomo la
Means that father's faith does not guarante the salvation of his children.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by donj211: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:

can u, and ur entire household mold a block ? Talk more of creating human being ? Who are u 2 refer to God's creature as ugly ? If u don't have better comment jst shurt up ur dirty mouth idiot

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Amberon: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Get lost.

Hypocrite. you've never called someone ugly before yh?? you didn't see "beautiful" in my comment right?
donj211:
can u, and ur entire household mold a block ? Talk more of creating human being ? Who are u 2 refer to God's creature as ugly ? If u don't have better comment jst shurt up ur dirty mouth idiot
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by xage(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Zane2point4:

Outdated and religious bigot.its democracy u may allow her dress as she likes.

You sound terribly brainwashed by d west, what moral credence and spiritual clime has democracy got to overthrow cultures and norms of God?

I sense 3rd class class of reasoning
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by KingsJohnson(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Kirikiri Osibanjo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Missmossy(f): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
The comments though grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by demarc001: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2016
xage:
A lady either modestly veiled in Hijab like Marry or shamefully given to the nudist culture of exposure

Waris dis one saying?

Na everybody go turn potential (hijab wearing) suicide bomber abi?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by stabilizer: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
xage:

Hope you are alright? I dont understand everything you posted. Whats the relation between Oshinbajo's Daughter and Buhari's ? Do you expect her to go and Hijab ? Seems your believe is that only Hi jab Masquerade Veiled lady have the tendency of getting married to good man or end up in a happy home?

ISIAC: I Swear I Am Confuse

#Leavetrashforlawma#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.